Ch. 1

The lost and found
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chen ducked before a plate hit his head. “YAH” he screamed before crawling underneath a table. He was going to kill Baekhyun himself after he got out Chen cursed. When suddenly he was punched in the jaw. “Ahh” he cried out in pain before dramatically crumbling to the ground. What can he say theater runs in his blood. “Sorry hyung I didn’t know it was you” a voice said beside him sounding very unapologetic. Chen whipped his head around to glare at the new kid. Weren’t he and the on the same team. Before he could grab the brats collar and teach him a lesson, he slammed his head on the table above and passed out. 

Sehun looked at the slumped body and hoped the other wouldn’t remember the punch later. He slowly backed away  crawling out of the table. He needed to find Baekhyun now that they were out numbered. Before he could fully get up a hand grabbed his hair and pulled. “OH ing SEHUN you better stop THIs mess, THIS Fight, THIS ERY RIGHT NOW” a drunk Luhan yelled looking hot and y. Sehun would have thought he was into by how hard he was already getting. But he knew that was a one time, never again. “ yah this isn’t my fault” that was a lie, Sehun was very much in the planning of the events that transpired this evening. He winced as Luhan pulled at his hair tighter. If Sehun wasn’t on this knees he would have over powered the other by know. Instead he angered his aggressor even more joking “ if you wanted me to blow you hyung you could have just said so” Sehun smirked as Luhans face turned red with anger and shock at the younger. Luhan shoved him to the side of the table. Before leaving the kitchen he turned around and pointed his finger at his roommate “ listen you brat, you better stop this before I kill you tonight” Luhan threaten. He could hear the younger laugh as he walked away. 

Usually Luhan grand party for the new semester were much more tamed than this. Nothing has been right in his life ever since the devil in Gucci named Sehun introduced himslef as his new roommate. Luhan didn’t understand why he was paired with the Sehun since the freshman had their own dorms. Luhan suspected the younger somehow hacked the computers and blackmailed the dean. But than he remembered Sehun was dumber than a potato.  Luhan walked into the living room. He watched as Do Kyungsoo and Byun Baekhyun were pulled apart as they punched at one another. Luhan could feel a headache coming on. He brought his hands up to his pink hair and messag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter