☉ trainees/applicants ☉

☉ Couléur ☉ sm entertainment's new girl group ☉ apply open! ☉
b

applicants

 

 

Kiyeon

   PurpleAngelababy        Xiumin/Kim Minseok

             Bangonew Nina        Accepted

What it is?  What's Up? First of all, I love to hate your character.  She fits the "Purple" persona perfectly. I thought people would shy away from applying for this character since, she's the antagonist of Couleur.  I'm glad there's someone who's not afraid to be the villian or the character who isn't super-talented in an applyfic.  I love all of your "suggestions".  well, they aren't really suggestions but, I love having Kiyeon's parents promote Couleur and The Green member recording Kiyeon sleep and Xiumin with the journals.  It's all great. Just hyperlink your dance claim and you'll be fine :) 
 
 
 
 
 
 

SAereul

      Violet             Jungah Lee Joon

         Cryingjpg        Iani            Accepted

Hey dude!   What a coincidence that I got Purple and Violet on the same day.  Can I just say that your application breaks my heart :(  In a good way though.   I meant for the Violet plotline to be sad but, expanding that character just made it sadder.  It seems like  Saereul needs some One Direction in her life~  YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!

 

When this story begins and if you're chosen,  I hope I can give Saereul some shine :)    I love your relationship with Lee Joon by the way. Just hyperlink your claims and you'll be all set :)

hANA

      Baby Pink                  Mina                     Yong Junhyung

                  Secret- Nara     Accepted...

Hello There!  Thank You for being my first Japanese applicant!  Although, I really prefer  the Hot Pink Plotline to the Baby Pink plotline  beacuse, I feel like  the Baby Pink member is too similar to the White member; I like what you did with your character.  She's so cute!  I also like the fact that you made your Love Interest a cold person. It makes for a interesting relationship!   However, you forgot to give me your claims.  It really doesn't matter  that much but you can either fill them out or PM me them :)

SOORIN

        White Hayoung   Sehun

     SoNyuh0016      SeulJung      Pending...

 Annyeong ^^  Yay!  we have a Canadian applicant!  I really like Soorin.  She's very determined, child-like and dreamy.  It's what I had in mind for the White plotline.   I like the idea  of  "Soohun/Serin"  but I need some sort of idea for their interactions.  You can PM them to me if you would like.  I also need you to hyperlink your claims :)   Besides that, Everything is fine.

IN YOUNG

          Gray       Gyuri   Lee  Jongsuk

Midnight- Tinkerbell    Imma    Accepted

 GAAAAAHHH!!  I love your application so much!!    You fit the Gray plotline so well!   Even your Love Interest's personality is perfect!  I really like the fact that you chose an actor for your Love Interest.  Because, we can't  all date idols.  Thank You for including the stuff I forgot to add.  Such as,  the stage name,  fanclub stuff etc.   I like your scene suggestions as well.    But, I think you get the point; I love everything about your app!  <3 <3

 

Jihyun

Yellow  Yoonjo    Jung Taekwoon

Jotwinz       Jacky        Pending...

Hey Hey!   First, can I say that your face claim fits the Yellow plotine so well. I also like the fact that you gave some sort of a cold/dark side. I didn't expet that with this plotline.   I like the fact that you used Leo  but, I think Myungsoo fits the LI role for the Yellow plotline more.

By the way, I freaking love your suggestions.  Couleur is definetly going to end up in Japan, considering some of the applicants so far  are Japanese.

 

However,  You forgot the vocal claims and such. It's fine though  because, a lot of applicants didn't get the new application.   

Hami

      Green     Yura     Lee Sungyeol

--Moonie   Go     Accepted

 *Sigh*  What is with these perfect applicants. I love your character!  She's perfect for the Green Plotline. She's just so derpy and cheesy;  that exactly what this fictional Couleur fandom needs~    I also like the fact that you chose Sungyeol for your Love Interest. He suits Hami so well....  *sigh*  I'm gonna stop gushing over your app now.  

YOOAE

Brown         Minzy Lee Hongki

54kpoprose        Yura   Accepted

 Hello^^ Finally, a 2ne1 face-claim :)  I like Yooae; she's a very "boss-like" character. She definetly fits the role of the Brown plotline. I also love the fact that Yooae and Hongki are complete opposites and the "Brown" member isn't exactly hip to childish people. It makes for an interesting side story. 

 

By the way, Sorry for making you wait so long for the review. Overall, I like your application

JIyoon | SEYOON

Purple | Green      Bora | Seolhyun    Chen | J-Hope

-glance       Reen          Accepted...

Guten Tag^^^

Ohhhh!!  Look at you and your fancy app organization!  lol

No, really,   I love the style section on your apps, it's awesome :)

Besides that,  I'll seperate my comments for both characters.

 

Green:  I loved Seyoon!  She's a giant goofball and I enjoyed reading her personality. I can't really comment on anything else because, it's fine. Despite the fact that, I need your variety and vocal claims on both apps.

 

Purple: I like your character but  she's just not fit to be the "Red" plotline.  Jiyoon is more of the "Purple" plotline than the "Red". Think of "Red"  as a scary business woman than the girl that can take your boyfriend.  That's what we have "Purple" for. The "Red" character isn't supposed to be an attractive antagonist, just an intimidating leader.  Don't re-write  your app!  Just change Jiyoon to the "Purple" plotline.

Siyeon

Dark Blue     Sohee     Kim Jaejoong

mandopanda    Panda      Accepted

What's kickin'? ^^

I love what you did with the "Dark Blue" plotline. I see Siyeon as being more chill and cool than icy and y. So, if you were chosen, it would make your character stand out from the "Gray" plotline  character.  Because, what an interesting applyfic be if the characters didn't have distinct personalities. Also,  I like the fact that you used Sohee as your face claim; she's beautiful :)  


Overall, I like your character and application !