y Brain Wrinkles

Illest Alive

"Namjoon," echoed Suga.

Shut up...

"N a m j o o n," said Suga loudly, as he smacked me on the head.

...

My vision slowly unblurred. All of these unfamiliar faces shifted into view. Where was I?

I ruffled my hair and turned to my right. "Why'd you hit me, man?" I whined.

"Dude, we're at a fansign right now. Do you think it's time for you to nap?!" fumed Suga.

OH. FANMEETING. I grabbed my marker and uncapped it. Only this time, no ink came out. 

"How, hyung,...how do you ruin a perfectly new marker like that...? cried Jimin.

"Kim-destruction," chimed Jungkook.

"Please, I don't always break things!...that often...and don't you use informal talk with me, you shibals" I weakly mumbled.

The fansigning event was about to start. All I could hear were clicks of DSLRs going off a few yards in front of me. Wow, a lot of ARMYs came today! 

"NAMJOON OPPA, CAN YOU DO BBUING BBUING FOR ME?" screamed a fan.

Um. Uh. /Nervous sweating/ I raised my two hands into fists and shakily did the motion as I mouthed "B-bbuing, bbuing..." with a terribly forced, and awkward smile.

Suddenly, a whole wave of fans roared and furiously snapped pictures of me. Good lord. I can't wait to go on Tumblr...

For the next 30 minutes, I signed albums and held hands with our ARMYs. But it was at that moment that the world seemed to stop spinning, and my eyes focused on her.

Her.

The epitome of beauty. White T-Shirt? Check. S-short skirt? YAS GIRL, YAS! That booty doe. Red Converse? MMmmMm.

When she finally stationed herself in front of me, all I could do was stare. 

"Hello Namjoon, I'm a really big fan of yours. Could you please sign "To: Aimee" for me, please?" said the young girl in English.

Putting on my super deep and sensual voice, I tried to reply "Sure, of course" in a cool manner. Except that did not happen. What the , Namjoon?

"I want to be your oppa. No wait, that came out wrong. I think your brain wrinkles are really y. Actually, I'm going to kill myself now," I blurted.

...

Seconds seemed like days. I gulped my bile down. Her expression quickly crumpled up and legit tears started forming in her beautiful, black eyes.

OH GOD. WHAT DO I DO? 

Suga peered over and looked at me nervously, almost angrily.

"Bruh..." whispered Suga, as he tapped his marker on the table.

"I'm sorry abo--" I tried to say before she screamed out at the top of her lungs.

"YOU CAN'T JUST SAY THOSE THINGS AND NOT EXPECT ME TO NOT DIE, YOU BAKA!" wailed Aimee.

Wat.

And then the girl of my dreams abruptly left the fansign. But for me, that scene played in slow motion.

Her unshaven leg hair flopping in the wind as she dashed in the air, her shoelace unraveling which only foreshadowed nothing but trouble and embarrassment, and the all too concrete ground under her.

My lovely Aimee harshly planted her face on the ground and suffered multiple scratches and injuries on her body--more notably her legs and arms.

I never did see her again for a long time .

Not after she got carried away on a stretcher to the nearest hospital.

But I knew that I finally found the one.