Sad Movie

Sad Movie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Don't cry" Junhyung talked to me but his word wasn't warmth anymore it was cold right now. I lift my face to look at him.

"What did I done wrong?" I asked because I can't admire that we have to break up.

"I'm tired I'm sad to see our daily argument become given" he looks straight into my eyes "Tears more than laughter, sorrow more than happiness and right now you cry again" Junhyung wasn't hug me or wipe my tear like before his just turn away coldly.

"I'll change" I said bravely.

"No the reason wasn't about you change or not but because our feeling wasn't like before anymore"

"I still the same as before" I argued.

"You still the same but I'm the one who change okay" Junhyung put his hand on his forehead.

"But you used to promise that you take care of me until your last breath" my tear rolling down from my eyes again.

"But it becomes insignificant to me because I'm not seeing only you anymore" my heart dropping from chest.

"You're with her?" I lowest my voice. Junhyung starring at me without a word. "I understand our loved equally a fault to you" I wipe my tear away.

"Not a fault but we're come too far to go back _______-ah" Junhyung cupping my face "The sorrow doesn't last long it only a moment that we break up" he caresses my cheek "You're beautiful _______-ah you'll be loved wherever you go" I have no word beside let my tears falling freely "This is where we end just think of it as we having watched a sad movie" he kisses my forehead before he leaves.

 

After I broke up with him we never keep in touch. He living his own life I living my own life. Every night the nightmare about Junhyung left me me still haunting me. And tonight I don't want to sleep because I'm scare that I'll see it again. I turn on the radio that something catching my attention. The MC said this is BEAST new song and the title is "Sad Movie". I listening to this song and it reminding me about that day. It was like I go back to the day that we broke up. Everything pop on my head that I can't push it out. I hurry turn off the radio before I going insane.

Nothing is forever everybody know that but I don't know that~

I phone ringing I still keep the ringtone that Junhyung put for me. I stare at my phone like it was a ghost.

"Yoboseyo~" I answered in the low voice.

"_______-ah Are you sleeping sorry for disturb you" Doojoon said from another line I know he knew that I never sleep at this time.

"Oppa you don't have to act like a gentleman because I'll not fall for you" I teased back. Doojoon giggles.

"I know but I just want to make sure that you not yet sleep" Doojoon laughs "Can you go out with me tonight?"

"Go where?" I asked not really care.

"You'll know when we arrive I'll give you five minutes now I'm nearly at your house" he hang up the phone.

"Yaaa~ authoritarian" I yelled alone.

 

"Hey cutie" Doojoon open the window looking at me through his sunglasses. I wonder where the sun come from in this late night. I still crossing my arms don't dare to opal the door.

"What?" I asked like I just get awake. Doojoon sighs and when off the car.

"Get in or you want me to carry you in" Doojoon asked because he losing his temper. I get in the car like a rich lady.

"This girl" Doojoon talked to himself.

"This girl what?" I repeat.

"Nothing" he smile "Let's go" he drives the car fast until my body against with the seat because I'm not yet ready.

 

"Why you have to drive so fast" I yelled at him when we arrived the club but Doojoon doesn't care. "Oppa I talked to you" I grab his arm because if angry.

"Hey hyung" a similar voice greet Doojoon "Hey..._______-ah" his voice changed when he saw my face.

"Hey Junhyung oppa" I try not to show him my braking point. Doojoon looks at me with sorry face but I avoid.

'Sorry _______-ah that you've to meet him but it's the only reason that I can stay close to you' Doojoon thought to himself.

"You come too" Junhyung added.

"Ne Doojoon oppa took me here" I turn to give Doojoon the died glare but he pretends not to see.

"Oppa let's go in" a small voice talk while she walking to us. She doesn't notice that I was because she was busy finding something in her purse. "Oh hey _______-ah" her face changed when she saw me.

"Annyung Eunji" I greet her like what I did before even the true I want to jump on her slap her beautiful face and pull of her perfect hair.

"Let's go inside" Doojoon sees the satiation not well that's why he pulling me into the club.

"Oppa why did you bring me here" I asked a little upset after I saw them.

"I'm sorry _______-ah I just want you to enjoy our party after releasing our new album" Doojoon feels very guilty.

"Why don't you tell me before?" I hit his arm lightly.

"I scare that you won't come" he looking away with a shy face. I giggle because I never see his childish side before.

"If you told me before I'll wear something that better than thia" I teased.

"Oh you mean if you come with me you wear something not nice" Doojoon presents to be angry. I can't hold my laugh. I feel a pair of eyes was starring at me since I walked in the club. I looking around but didn't see anybody beside Junhyung was holding a glass of wine. When our eyes meet each other we hurry turn away.

"What do you want to drink?" Doojoon showing a glass of water and the juice.

"Wine" I didn't take this who let him bring me to the club.

"No only this because if I drank no one will protect you" he handing the juice in my hand.

"Authoritarian" I pout back.

 

Nowadays Doojoon oppa always come to take me with him everywhere. And today he brought me to Cube Entertainment. Not I never come here before but I just come with other person. I watching the boys dance practice their new song. Every time I have an eye contact with Junhyung I feel I forget to breathe like the first time we met. Eunji comes in to the room and go to take a towel for Junhyung that was what I did before. I looking away because I don't want my heart get more ache.

"What did you thinking about?" Doojoon thrown his wet towel on my face. I take it away and glare at him.

"Dirty oppa" I pushing Doojoon away of angry but he looks very enjoy fooling me around. Every time I stay close with Doojoon I always feel have a pair of eyes looking at me. I try to looking around like before but I still see Junhyung acts like when I saw that day. "Strange" I talked to myself.

"What's strange?" Doojoon hurry to ask me.

"You're strange oppa" I crossing my arms and look at him.

"I'm strange?" he asked innocently.

"Yes" I didn't care I just look at Kikwang that still practice. Why he looks so handsome?

"Yah~ look at me I'm more handsome that Kikwang" I nearly spread the water out because he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter