Just another lie ~

Be A Man

Kris is getting ready for his bestbud wedding . Finally Suho found a love that he's been searching for . While getting ready , someone popped up in his head . LEE CHAERIN or mostly known as The Baddest Female from 2NE1 . He miss her so bad right now . He like her since 2NE1 ever debut . Lovely , caring and perfectly gorgeous person he ever met . 

He know her too well . They've been friends thanks to Chanyeol who become close to 2NE1 just because of Roommate he joined with Bom . They shared the happiness and sadness together but that's it . She will only look him as her close oppa , nothing more and nothing less . He is in the friendzone because he's just too coward to tell her how much she meant to him . Because of his cowardness , she is happy now living with the love of her life . Because of his cowardmess , she will never know the truth behind all of his act and even the feeling he's been keeping . But for him , Chaerin's happiness is themost important thing on earth . He may be hurt but seeing her happy , he couldn't help being happy too .

...

"Yah , Kris hyung ! Have you done yet ? We're gonna be late !"

Kris jerk his head outside after hearing Byun Baekhyun shout , calling him .

"Arraso ! Now let's go"

...

Suho's wedding may be the wedding-of-the-year in South Korea . Plus , he is the leader of the famous Hallyu star EXO alongside with Kris . Although the fan are shock with the sudden news , but they accept it and happy for him . Who knows that Suho i getting marrid at the age of 30 as an idol , a Hallyu star . The wedding may be private but of course they are so many idols come over to watch the wedding of the year .

...

They arrived at the hall which have been decorated nicely for the big event . EXO boys quickly search for their one and only Suho or Kim JunMyeon who is the one getting married today . 

"Chukaeil hyung !"

"Omomo , uri Suho have grown up"

"I can't believe this is happening ! Suho hyung , chincha !"

Kris is so happy towards Suho marriage . Well at least he knows that Suho is not coward as him . Sometimes he wondered how Suho can have that courage to tell the one his love . He may be look like the coolest guy on TV but infront of his love one or basically CL , he's just another boy who trying to hook up with his favourite girl .

"Wait wait wait , someone is missing . Where is uri maknae Sehun ?"

Lay popped up a question making everyone try to look around , searching for the little maknae except for another maknae , Kai . He start to have this weird face when Lay popped up the question . 

"He's with Mingki"

Kai answer the question coldly . Kris smile to see Kai acted like that . Kai is having the same dilema as him , but it doesn't mean Sehun just win . Even Sehun trying hard to confess to the Ero Maknae Minzy . Oh boy , seems like both of them really need Suho to teach how to hook up with girls ey ? Kris turn around to search for Sehun when suddenly his eyes glued to a couple who is talking and laughing like there's no one except them in this hall . Well , it's not Sehun and Minzy nor Tiffany and Nickhkun , it CL and Yongguk from B.A.P . From his eyes , he can see that his Chaerinie is happy with Yongguk beside her . Well , close to them is Sehun and Minzy , sharing stories who knows what or even who knows who . 

"Oh anyeonghaseo Kris oppa !"

Minzy who realize Kris quickly bow to him . At the same time , all 10 of other EXO member gathered by Kris who just found Sehun . 

"Yah , Sehuna ! You come all the way here to see Minzy and not me ?"

Suho pretending to be mad making the other boys laugh . Well , since they like to tease their leader so much , they can't help but laugh making Suho annoyed with them . CL on the other side realize Kris standing near her making she walk towards him and give a smile , a hug and a peck at the cheek . Kris hug her back making she smile in his warm hug . 

"Yah , you're not going to tell me who's this ?"

"Ah , hehe , Kris oppa , this is Yonggukie . Yonggukie , this is my Kris oppa !!"

After her small shout , she throw herself into Kris hug making Kris chuckle towards her childish attitude . Who knows The Baddest Female have this cute attitude . After exchanging hello with Yongguk , Kris cupped Chearin's face .

"Yah , how come you look so happy ?"

"Because I'm happy ! With you here and even Yonggukie is here , right Gukie ah ?"

"Aigoo , take me away from all these cheesiness by Lee Chaerin"

"Aisht oppa ! Anyway thank you soooooo much for coming ! I love you asdfghjkl much !"

Kris force himself to give the best smile . He really need to control his feeling . What do you expect ? He's attending Suho&CL's wedding . Maybe he have the though of not atteding the ceremony or maybe run from all of this , but Suho is his another half meanwhile he cannot dissapoint Chaerinie just because he's to coward to express his feeling . Seeing Suho and Chaerin exchange kiss after they announced as husband and wife really hurt him . He may be hurting himself but no one really realize it except for someone . 

"Kris oppa ?"

"Yes ?"

"Gwenchana ? I know it hurt you a lot"

"Well , of course it does Minzy ah . But I cannot be selfish right ? She deserve too be happy too"

"Oh oppa ..."

Minzy end up in Kris' hug , crying because of her guiltiness towards Kris . Kris smile a little and later pat Minzy's hair . 

"Gwenchana Minzy ah , it's just me who is too coward to confess . I really hope she live well with Suho because I'm just too coward to say that I love her so much and nothing will change that"