02

childhood friend

'it's not working so stop fronting. I know you want me let's start talking~' my phone rang. I opened my eyes and answered my phone without looking at the caller id. "good morning eunji!" "yah who are you?!" I shouted. "I'm jiyong you pabo" "how did you get my phone number?" "from your dearest friend, haneul" "ugh I'm gonna kill you haneul" I mumbled. "yah I heard that" I ended the call quickly and drift off to the dreamland because it's still early in the morning.

 

"eunji eunji ah lee eunji wake up" I throwed my pillow and someone hit my arm. I opened my eyes "what do you want?!" I shouted. "Yah lee eunji wake up! your friend is waiting at the downstairs" I looked up and ohmygod it was my mom. "oh mom sorry for shouting at you" I said while doing an aegyo. "mom can you just tell my friend to come to my room? because I want to take a shower first" "are you sure?" mom asked. "yeah" I said

 

I took my towel and went to the bathroom. 'ugh why must haneul come to my house this early morning?' I thought. "omo I forgot to bring my undergarment" I wrapped my body with my towel and quickly opened the door to take my undergarment but uh-oh I thought it was haneul but it was jiyong that came to my house.

 

I opened my cupboard and took my undergarment and hide it behind me. "you should go downstairs to eat breakfast" I said while looking at the floor not wanting to make eye contact with jiyong. "I've already had my breakfast and you should go to the bathroom before your towel fall down"

 

I ran to the bathroom and felt my cheecks were red as tomato. "byuntae". I came out from the toilet wearing my school uniform and went to the school with jiyong. As we entered the classroom, I saw seunghyun was glaring at us.

 

Recess time! I sat on my chair while playing with my phone. Then seunghyun came at my table. "e-eunji is this yours?" he asked while showing a childhood photo of us.

 

I quickly snatched the photo from his hand. "where did you found this?" I asked. "why do you still keep our childhood photo?" seunghyun asked. I slammed the table because he's not answering my question. "I found it under your table. So why do you still keep our photo?" "why do you care? is there any problem?" I rolled my eyes

 

"No, it's just that I don't like it because I'm afraid that our classmates will find out" I clenched my fist "why?! do you hate me?!" I shouted. "No! I'm scared that I might fall in love with you!" he shouted and left me dumbfounded. "w-what did h-he j-just said?"