With Daddy At Work

Kai: A Day With Daddy At Work
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After you ate your breakfast you grab your bag before heading out for work.You kiss your angel and your handsome husband before heading out the house.

"Appa what are we going to do today?" His 3-year-old daughter asked him.

"Appa today have work with the rest of EXO uncles so do you want to come with me?" Kai bend down to his daughter height and ask her.

"YES! YES! I want."Jihae happily answer back.

"Alright now we have to change into pretty clothes then go arasso?" Kai said and Jihae nodded her head.

Kai carry her up the stairs with her arm wrapped around his neck to her bedroom to get her change.Kai open her closet and pick up a cute pink tshirt and white shorts then he change her into it.

After changing up his princess,he then went both of yours bedroom and grab an white v neck shirt and black skinny jeans and change before packing up his backpack and his princess's.

After packing all the needs for his princess,he then went down to put the bag."Jihae princess kaja!" He shouted for his princess to come down.

Slowly Jihae come down from the stairs then Kai grab her cute shoes and his Jordan shoes before heading out to his black BMW car.He carry Jihae to the passenger seat beside him and buckle her seatbelt before closing the door.

Kai buckle up his belt then open his latest song 'Overdose' for his princess as it her favourite song.Throughout the whole song,Jihae kept on singing and dancing along with the rhythm.

"Appa what are you going to do today? Are you going to dance?" Jihae curiously asked.

"We are going on an interview then fansign after that we are going back to SM to practise." Kai patiently tell his schedule to his daughter while she just nodded.

Once they reach the interview venue,Kai park his car and carry her out of his car and walk to the big building.There were many fans outside and once they saw Jihae all of them started shouting while just lay on her father shoulder.

Kai tried to ask Jihae to wave at the fans but she refuse due to her shyness.They walk into EXO waiting room where all the member are already there putting on makeup.

"Annyeong Jihae come here." Chanyeol said with his arm out wide for her to run in.Kai put her down while she run into Chanyeol's arm while giggling.

Jihae start playing with the other EXO member while Kai putting on his makeup for the interview later.Kai smile when he see his princess playing with s happily.

After he put on his makeup and change into a new set of clothes,he went to where Jihae and are.He sat beside them and took a picture of Jihae happily playing and sent it to you.

"EXO you're up." The director informed them.

They stop playing with Jihae and went to prepare leaving Jihae with their manager but Jihae rufuse and tried to go with them but the manager didn't let her go by carrying her away.

Jihae try to struggle through his hug tried to find her father but its was too strong.Jihae then started crying as she want her father.Her cries getting louder and louder even when the manager and all the staff tried comfort her.

Kai seem to hear Jihae cries but he couldn't just leave the interview halfway through so he just wait for the interview to end.Throughout the whole interview Kai didn't focus as he is very worried for his daughter as her cries get louder.

After the interview ended Kai is the first one to rush out of the recording studio to find his princess.He went into the waiting room to find his princess crying in his manager arm.

He walk to his manager and pick Jihae out from his manager arm which causes her cries getting even louder seeing her father.Kai brought her outside and calm her down.The member were confuse about what happening so they ask their manager and he told them about it.

Slowly Jihae drifted to sleep after crying for a long time.Kai slowly went into the waiting room and take his bag also telling his manager he will meet them at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter