Chapter 1

Lets end this.

 

 

 

 

It was just another beautiful night in Seoul, two people stood at the top of North Seoul tower, as they watched the lights of the city.

 

 

“It’s really beautiful.” said the petite male as he put his hands on the window. “Thanks for bring me here” The male beamed at his lover.

“It’s nothing. Anything for my Minnie~” Said the petite boy lover as he moved behind him and put his hands on the petite mans; who looked down as he tried to move his small hands away from this boyfriends.

“What’s wrong?” His boyfriend asked as he looked at him .

“Jongdae…” The petite man said as he pushed away from his boyfriend. “Jongdae...Lets end this.” Minseok said as he looked down at the pavement. Jongdae was shocked at what Minseok just said. Lets end this? Why? What happened? These thoughts rushed in his head as he looked at his lover with his head hanging low.

 

“HAHA...Nice joke Minseok! You really got me there!” Jongdae said as he laughed and cracked a smile at Minseok ‘Joke’ The smile quickly faded as Minseok lifted his head and looked dead into Jongdae’s eyes.

“I’m being serious. I want to end this. This relationship that we have, it’s not going anywhere. So lets just end it.” Minseok said in a serious tone of voice that Jongdae never hear for his petite lover before.

“Why?” asked Jongdae after a brief pause.

“BECAUSE THIS ISN’T WORKING!” Minseok yelled as he pointing at himself and then at Jongdae.

“What do you mean its not working? Everything was fine yesterday, and the day before that. Heck it was fine last week as well!” Jongdae raised his voice, something that he rarely did.

“IT WASN’T! I WAS PRETENDING IT WAS!” Minseok yelled “I WAS PRETENDING EVERYTHING WAS OK, WHEN EVERYTHING WAS A MESS FOR THE BEGINNING!”

“WHAT ARE YOU SAYING! WE WERE PERFECTLY HAPPY THEN AND NOW. BUT YOU JUST SAID THIS OUT OF THE BLUE!” Jongdae yelled stepping closer to Minseok.

Minseok backed away, he didn’t want this to be this hard but it was, and this ‘breakup’ was getting harder to do.

“Jongdae, stop.” Minseok said looking at the ground, avoiding Jongdae’s eyes; they were glassy from the tears that had been building up and soon threatening to fall.

“Min...Please, tell me what’s wrong…” Jongdae pleaded “Please, tell me if I have done something wrong....have I done something to upsets you..." Jongdae says looking at his boyfriend who was avarting his eyes from meeting Jongdaes'. "PL-EASE MINSEOK!! JUST TELL ME THE TRUTH....” He yelled as his voice started to crack.

“Jongdae, it’s not your fault. I just can’t do this anymore…I never loved you.” As Minseok said those last words Jongdae felt as someone has hit a baseball bat at the back of his head.

They stood there in silence for  awhile, Minseok continues to look at his feet and the pavement. Minseok refusing to look at Jongdae who was surly crying right now.

“Y-Your...Your lying.” Jongdae  choked out.  “Minseok, I know you love me.”   

“Jongdae, I am sorry but I don’t.” Minseok said in a hushed whisper as he was too coming close to crying and tell Jongdae the real reason he wants to end this.

“Minseok...I love you” Jongdae said and he walked towards him, in  a weak attempt to get Minseok to take back what  he had said. “Minseok, I love you. I really tru-” Jongdae got harshly pushed away from Minseok, who then ran away. Not even throwing  one last gaze back at the person he loves with all his life.


 

 

It had been almost a  month since that incident, Minseok laid on the floor of his apartment just weathering away.

“I should have told them…I should tell him...” he whispered, as he looked through all the missed calls on his phone. “I should tell him….” Minseok said as he looked the newest

message that Jongdae left him.

 

Minnie, it’s been a month. Please call me! I miss u.

Please, Minnie call me...

 

Minseok's hand was itching to dial Jongdae’s number.  To tell Jongdae that he still loves him, that he doesn’t want to leave him.   That he’s dying...

 

Minseok put his phone down as he brought his arms up to his face and crossing them over his eyes as his tears started to stream down.

 

“I do love you, Jongdae...But I shouldn’t”



 

 

 

"Jongdae, have you gotten in contact with him?" came a voice of a lady for the other line.

"No..."Jongdae plainly answer as he sighed and started to walk to nearest coffee shop.  Also the coffee shop he would come to with Minseok.

"What has gotten into that boy. I haven't heard from him in weeks... Everytime, I call he never picks up" complained the lady on the other end of the line.

"I will try again..." Jongdae said as he opened the door of the of the café and a little bell chimmed, indicating a customer has entered to the workers.

 

"Hello!" said a girl with a  cheerful voice from behind the counter as Jongdae approached it with a nod filling up with his signature cat smile that everyone oh so loves.

"I hope he picks up this time!" said the woman on the line.

"I hope so too. I will call you once I get something. Bye." he said ending the call not waiting for the other party to say their goodbye.

 

"What would like to order, sir?" said the cashier.

"Uh..." Jongdae looked over the menu that was taped on the counter. "One Americano" he said looking up from the menu. The girl nodded as she placed the order and handed Jongdae a slip. He took it and walked to a table next to the window and took a seat.

He unlocked his phone and looked if there was any missed calls or even a message from his lover.

 

“Nothing…” Jongdae said as a frown appeared on his lips.



 

 

"Mr. Kim?" said the nurse as she came out of the doctors room. Minseok looked up from his phone as she told him "the doctor will see you know."

Minseok got up and placed his phone in his back pocket as he started to walk."Hello, Mr. Kim." said a tall man as Minseok stepped into the office. The man is know to Minseok as Dr. Lee. "Come take a seat." he directed as he took the fold with Minseok’s records and reviewed them for while and asked "How have you been?"

"Fine." said Minseok with a small smile as Dr. Lee looked up at him from the folder with an eyebrow raised. “Well…I do have headaches and have been vomiting a little.” Dr. Lee  nodded, taking a pen and writing something down. He then placed the folder aside and leaned back on the chair.

"Minseok...I don't know how to tell you this but...The cancer has gotten worst.” He said as he rubbed the bridge of his nose as he explained “Normally, these cancer shows signs in childhood but there are some adult patients. This  is the second most common kind of cancer, that can appear suddenly and the symptoms can get worsen quickly.”

“So, I don’t have a chance, right?” Minseok said as he gave the doctor a broken smile.

“Minseok, please don’t give up so quickly. We found it in it’s early state but the thing is that we need to treat it as soon as possible before it gets even worst. Keep faith, we will make it out of this.” Dr. Lee said as he leaned towards Minseok having him a pat on the back and a bright reassuring smile.

 

But it didn’t do much. Minseok knew that he was not going to live too long.

“Well, I will be taking my leave now.” Minseok said as he got up. Dr. Lee got up as well as he offered him a handshake that Minseok took because he didn’t was to look rude in front of the man who was helping him fight this disease.

“Minseok, have you told your family about this?” Dr. Lee asked out of the blue making Minseok look at him with wide eyes. “You haven’t have you...Minseok, I request you tell them. It good to have people who care about you during this time. It helps the patient recover faster.” The doctor said as he added another smile. Minseok nodded, pulling his hand back from the handshake and made his way out the office.

 

 


I know...I know I need to tell them. I know I need to tell Jongdae...But I can’t, I can’t… If I do I will only cause more pain than right now...It’s better if I just leave them in the dark.

 

 

 

A/N: Ok I need help with the title. Can anyone request something. Other than that I hope guys like it. Leave a comment and sub.
If u guys want me to upload faster please leave a comment.