JunSu's Day

JYJ Oneshot Collection

One thing Kim JunSu has learned in the years that he has spent with Park YooChun and Kim JaeJoong is that they like to …A LOT. He’s used to it.

But there are days when he hates being the youngest and hates being the brunt of the Soulmates jokes. Today happens to be one of those days where he seriously wishes he could just make their lives hell.

It all started when he woke up in his condo on Jeju Island to find all of his pants and underwear swapped out with ones that had been altered to fit a massive . He doesn’t have many clothes with him in the first place since he prefers to travel light. Now he regrets it. He seriously needs to stock the condo with clothes and hide them from his hyungdeul.

JunSu sighs in exasperation. The jokes are extremely old. He can’t help it that genetics blessed him with a nice .

He finally finds a pair of pants that aren’t quite so bad as long as he wears a shirt long enough to cover the seat. He has to forgo any underwear though. They are all too loose and uncomfortable.

Commando it is, then…

 The prank doesn’t end there though.

When he reaches his car in the parking lot, it is all he can do to not let loose a stream of curses. Painted on the side of his yellow Ferrari in red and blue writing is: “I love JaeJoongie and YuChunnie!” “Soulmates 4-ever!” “My duckbutt is the best!”

This s**t better wash off or I am going to murder those two…

Unfortunately, JunSu doesn’t have time to find out since he needs to get to his Toscana Hotel for a meeting.

He unlocks the door but when he opens up his car, the cabin is stuffed with inflated balloons. He grits his teeth and closes his eyes, trying really hard to have patience. He begins yanking them out of the car and fortunately the helium-filled balloons float away.

Once enough of the colorful objects are removed for him to drive, he climbs into his car and cranks over the engine. He leaves the parking lot with a squeal of his tires, hoping he can get to his meeting on time. Between trying to find clothes and clearing out his car, he’s wasted precious time.

His drive to the hotel is filled with muffled curses as the remaining balloons float around in his car, blocking his vision and squeaking loudly against each other when he shifts gears. To top it off, the static electricity from the balloons is making his hair stand on end.

Just great…

When he finally reaches the hotel, he has to use some of the water from a water bottle in his car to dampen his hair just so it won’t stand on end anymore. He quickly makes his way to his office, wondering why his manager isn’t here yet to greet him.

JunSu figures he’s safe here. There’s no way JaeJoong hyng and YooChun hyung could do anything to him here. They know how important this hotel project is to him. Surely they wouldn’t go that far…right?

WRONG!

The moment JunSu opens his office door he is assaulted by thousands of packing peanuts as they pour out of his office. Several employees gasp in surprise and JunSu just sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose in exasperation as the packing peanuts spill out into the hallway.

I don’t have time for this…

He wades into his office, trying to keep his balance so that he can get some things from his desk but to his horror every piece of furniture in his office has been attached to the ceiling. They have literally turned his office upside down. There is no way he’s going to be able to grab the files he needs.

JunSu grabs his cellphone from his pocket, ready to give his hyungdeul an ear full when his manager finally shows up at the door.

“Woah…They really went all out this time, didn’t they?” His manager comments and shrinks from the younger one’s deadly glare.

“Get someone to fix this please, hyung. I have a meeting to attend.” JunSu says through gritted teeth and marches, well…more like wades, out of his office.

He stomps down the hallway and tries to regain his composure. He can’t be angry during this meeting. He doesn’t want to take it out on the wrong people. He takes a deep breath and straightens his shirt to cover the large seat of his pants.

Let’s do this! JunSu fighting!

He opens the door to the conference room only to be greeted by a loud: “SURPRISE!”

The room is covered in balloons and streamers with a big “HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNSU AND JUNHO!” sign. His brother and several of his friends are here but his eyes narrow when they land on the brightly smiling faces of his two bandmates. He glares at them before turning on his heel and leaves, slamming the door in the process.

“…I think we may have gone too far this time, Chunnie.” JaeJoong says with a frown.

“Nah! He loves it! It shows how much we love him if we go to such lengths!” YooChun reassures his friend.

“What did you two do to him this year? He left without even taking-” JunHo, JunSu’s twin brother, is cut off when the conference room door is flung open and a furious JunSu marches back in. He goes straight over to the cake and marches right back out with the whole thing, ignoring everyone in the room.

“…any cake.” JunHo lamely finishes.

“See? He’s fine! Once he eats his cake he’ll get over it.” YooChun grins and gives JaeJoong a reassuring pat on his shoulder.

“What’s he going to do when he finds out there was never any meeting to begin with?” one of their friends asks.

JaeJoong’s eyes widen and he looks down at his watch. “Oh! Look at the time! I really need to get going so I can catch my flight back to Seoul. I’ll see you guys later!”

JaeJoong waves jovially at the others as he quickly makes a beeline for the door with Yoochun right behind him.

“Enjoy your stay, guys!” YooChun throws over his shoulder before they disappear.

“They are so dead…” JunHo murmurs and everyone nods their heads.

Meanwhile, a rather grumpy maknae sits on the floor of his office eating his cake in silence as several works clean the packing peanuts out of his office and attempt to safely remove the furniture from the ceiling.

“Is it too much to ask for a NORMAL birthday for once?” JunSu grumbles with a pout. “When their birthdays come around, I’m so going to make them pay for this.”

A/N: Driving with loose balloons in your car is extremely dangerous. Please don’t do it. LOL. I wrote it like that for humor purposes only.