I'm Jealous Okay!

My Overprotective Girlfriend

 

“Wendy! How many times do I have to say sorry already!”


The said girl still didn’t budge, she sat on the back of the car, and plugged her earphones in, blocking away any noise she didn’t want to hear. And in this case, it was Irene’s explanations.

 


“Cut her off some slack.” Seulgi snorted while dragging Joy who was terribly tired yet again. Being an idol was a lot harder than they thought it would be and the expectations some had in them because they were a part of SM entertainment wasn’t helping them cope their stress at all.

 


Both the two members were on the front and the only seat that was left was beside Wendy, making Irene sit beside her. The atmosphere wasn’t comfortable at all, and Irene could only stare straight at her seatmate who was still only looking outside the window, not even giving her a glance of some sort.


“Wendy.” Irene called taking her hand, but to her surprise, Wendy immediately retracted or swatted it away.

 


The one at fault took in a deep breath to shake off the heavy feeling she had inside, which was mostly build up because of guilt.

 


She didn’t know what to do at all.
This was the ever first occasion wherein she doesn’t know how to apologize because clearly she doesn’t know a good excuse that won’t make Wendy flare up.


So the only thing she’d actually do was woo Wendy all over again.

 


Wendy was hers, and now she isn’t sure anymore.

 


Before she could even pry more about what to do, she felt her phone vibrate from her front pocket. She slid out her phone and the messenger was one of her members who was in the same car as hers, it was Seulgi.

 


Awww. Wendy’s mad at her baby Irene. How cute.

 


This was one of those moments where she’d just like to go to the front row of the car and rip Seulgi’s head off.


Not really, but close to that.

 


She wouldn’t bother to reply anymore but her phone buzzed yet again.
 

And this time Wendy took notice of it and actually talked to her.


“You’re texting her now?” She huffed, now facing the opposite of where Irene was seated.


 

Having an overprotective Girlfriend wasn’t all that easy.


 

She checked up her phone again, and it was now from maknae, Joy.

I think you should do something. You’re going nowhere if you’ll just melt her with your stare.


 

And just when she thought she was about to get some advice that’s somewhat helpful, she got none.


Wendy was the typical girlfriend with a little twist.

She’s the type to be jealous over something as simple as Irene holding Seulgi’s hand when bowing on stage.

Irene’s a goddess, no questions about that, and with that fact alone, it feels as if Wendy’s going to lose her anytime.

A few minutes had passed, and Irene doesn’t know how to make a damn move, she could just look at Wendy, who still had her earphones on, and judging at the album art on the screen of her phone, she was listening to run devil run

 

That only meant one thing, she screwed up big time.


--


Though it was a tiring day, they weren’t going to sleep away when they set their foot on the dorm, it was Saturday and night already, resulting to a simple Saturday Movie Night in which they’d always do.

 

“Popcorn?”

 

“Check!”

 

“Movie?”

 

“Check!”

 

“Wendy?”


“Not Check. She’s in the room, probably going to skip it this time because of someone who couldn’t keep her hands to herself.” Seulgi chuckled, pertaining to Wendy who was sipping her drink and pretending like it wasn’t her.


Seulgi took the drink and gave it to Joy, making the youngest confused, “Joohyun. Your bae, is sulking right now. At least cheer her up?”


“I don’t know how!”


“Just talk to her? Say you’re sorry?”


“I already did, but she didn’t take it.”


Joy was taken aback, she thought Irene hasn’t talked to Wendy yet, “Well, what did you exactly do?”


“This one was a complete misunderstanding. I didn’t flirt okay! Remember when Girls Generation sunbaenim made a visit earlier? Yeah, I just accidentally kissed Jessica unnie when we were at backstage.”

And this was the time where everybody would freak out.

In which they did.

“You what!? Don’t tell me-“ Joy started off


“And Tiffany unnie was there too.”


Just Great.


At this point, now everybody understands why Wendy hasn’t given up ignoring her yet.
The skinship wasn’t within the group, but worse, with another one.

Oh boy.


“Now is it clear as water?”


“Yeah it is, but what’s not clear is how the heck could you kiss your own senior? Don’t tell me it’s the cliché “I got pushed by a staff member”?” Joy asked after munching some of the popcorn, while Seulgi was scrolling through her phone.


“That’s exactly my reason!” Irene defended, wavering her arms to exaggerate her point.


“How about you two compromise, while me and Joy would have some quality sister time bonding eh?” Seulgi suggested pushing Irene towards the room they all shared, she could actually feel their leader being a nervous wreck right now, and it makes her want to laugh even more.


Irene was now outside the room, and ready to knock, “Okay, I’ll explain myself and she’ll have to forgive me.”


She knocked a few times, and let herself in.


Fortunately, Wendy was still awake and was browsing through the photobook that consisted of all the pictures they took together for the past 6 months. The girl was so into scanning every polaroid that she didn’t sense Irene’s presence.


"Wendy-"
 

"What?"
 

"I'm sorry. Are you--"

 

"No. I'm not Jealous okay."

 

"You sure? Then could you kiss me now?"
 

"Get a kiss from Jessica unnie."
 

Wendy slammed the book shut and placed it on the bed side table before covering herself with a blanket.

 

Irene should worry but she's actually smiling inside.

 

As much as she hated the jealous side of her girlfriend, she found it cute on the same time.

 

Wendy was like a jelly puppy who wants Irene all to herself.

 

"Ehh. What could Irene do to make Wendy smile again?"

 

Irene was sure enough Wendy replied yet it was a rushed mumble.

 

"What did you--

 

"I'm jealous okay! so promise me that you're only mine!" Wendy finally bursted, burying her palms on her reddened face.

 

It was the first time that Wendy confessed she was jealous.

 

And Irene was grinning like never before.

 

"Hey, I'm yours already and no one's going to change that. The kiss earlier was just an accident, a staff accidentaly pushed me." Irene explained, patting Wendy who returned back to covering herself with a blanket.

 

"That's so cliche, you Liar!"

 

"Fine, let me call Jessica unnie and I'd bet my car, she'll tell you the exact same thing" Irene said before lying down next to wendy.

 

She took out her phone and immediately called her.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Jessica Unnie!"

 

"Oh! Irene, what's --"

Before the older could finish her sentence, another voice at the background was heard, and it was Tiffany for sure, screaming something like "Jessica! I hate you"

 

Looks like they're having the same problem.

 

"Irene, was there something you wanted to say before Tiffany sets my phone on fire."

 

"Explain to Wendy--

 

"A staff pushed Irene and we accidentally kissed. Wendy, it was an accide --"

 

"The number you have dialed is no longer in service."

 

And now Irene suddenly wonders what was really going on in the soshi dorm.

 

"Now do you believe me?"

 

"But that still doesn't clear up your previous flirts!"

 

Previous flirts can translate to several ocassions like,

Irene, Hugging Joy.

Holding Seulgi's hand.

Kissing the maknae's cheeks.

Slinging an arm over the bear.

 

It wasn't exactly called flirting, Wendy was just really a jealous walking snowman.

 

"Oh c'mon!"

 

Irene scooted over and poked Wendy's arm several times. "Forgive me please?"

 

"Wendy." She cooed almost thousands of times, until Wendy finally came out of her cave, kissed Irene's cheek and sat to stare at her.

 

"You know how I'm protective over you right? You know how I hate it when you smile, look, hold, kiss someone that's not me." Wendy confessed eyeing over the features of Irene's facade.

 

"Irene, you're almost perfect. The it girl, you could have anyone you'd like and I'm afraid that one day, you won't look at me anymore."

 

"While I'm Wendy, the walking derp who's pathetically jealous all the time."

 

Irene's eyes softened hearing Wendy's statement and without any signals, she couldn't hep it but palmed Wendy's cheeks, closed her eyes and kissed her lips ever so lightly.

Letting Wendy know and realize how she loves every bit of her.

 

Out of response, Wendy twirled Irene's hair on finger, making her lean forward and lay on the bed while Wendy hovered over her. 

 

When they pulled away, Irene enveloped her arms around Wendy's waist.

 

Both of them feeling each other's heartbeats.

 

One. Jump.

Two. Skip.

 

"I love you and only you, even if they kiss or touch me, it's always yours I'm yearning for. Not anyone else's."

 

This was one of those moments where Wendy would remember how much Irene loves her and how much she loves her back.

 

How Irene promised her that she'll be her knight in shining armor.

How Irene vowed to love her till forever.

And how Irene would never dare to love someone else.

 

All those is what she'd also do.

 

"Irene."

 

"Hm?"

 

"I love you too."

 

--

 

It was a morning that's shining and bright, they had arrived earlier than they were supposed to, and again, their sunbaenim, SNSD, were there to cheer them on, like the previous day.

“Irene!” Jessica greeted as she let go of Tiffany’s hand, and hugged her, while Irene could only make out a sheepish smile while Tiffany’s eyes were burning with what she concluded was full of anger like never before.

 

When she pulled away, she noticed Wendy, and it was more awkward than it already was, “Wendy! I’m so sorry about what—

 

The youngest just laughed it off and said it was okay, after so, Wendy and Tiffany decided to go and have a little talk, while Irene and Jessica went their own way too.  
 

--
 

While the staff was fixing and setting everything up, Irene and Jessica  were casually strolling and chitchating at the hallways backstage, everyone was busy and slightly pushing each other, and one accidentaly bumped into Wendy and Tiffany.

 

Causing them to unexpectedly kiss each other.

 

Now when did we see that before again?

 

After immediately pulling away, both looked at their lovers with widened eyes and mouth agape.
 

Wendy looking at Irene, Tiffany looking at Jessica.

 

"I could explain!"

 

--

 

Can i just lol at how unrealistic this fic is. But whatever ok. It's my first time making a non-au, pls forgive me. ono

I added jeti cos why not. I'm sorry for the late update! 
School's been a lately. :(

Since I'm not really satisfied with the outcome, so I'll make a second chapter, but it would be a Highschool AU with the same jealousy concept.

Don't forget to leave a comment below, or maybe upvote if you like it? :)

+ [proofread: 082014;06:56pm@Exoticsonee]