Text Messages

NaSu: Behind The Scenes

1/8/2014

Naeun

'Oppa,I saw the fantaken photo of you on the way to Music Bank.....but why aren't you smiling??'

© de joven. do not edit.

© de joven. do not edit.

© energy boys. do not edit.

Minsu

'Cause I miss you a lotttttttt.......it's hard to smile......'

Naeun

'You must smile at them so they aren't worry about you,'

Minsu

'But its hard you know,you left me alone here in Korea while you are in France with Siwannnnnnnn,you don't know how worry I ammmm...and I'm really jealous you are with that Siwan guy in France and not with me!!!'

-10 minutes has passed-

Minsu

'Yeobo??Are you mad??

-5 minutes has passed-

Minsu

'Naeunnie??Are you really mad??I'm sorryyyyyyyy,please forgive me!!'

-4 minutes has passed-

'Pls reply my message!!!!!!!!I'm really a pabo!!!!Mianhae~~~~I really really love you a lot more than anyone else in this world!!!!!'

-3 minutes has passed-

'Wifey,where are you??Saranghaeyo~~bbuing bbuing~~'

-2 minutes has passed-

'I can't wait for you to go back to Korea~~but I heard you'll just be back at Korea to just change your clothes then you'll fly to Japan...you must be tired right....??

-1 minutes has passed-

Minsu

'Um Naeun ssi??This is Sunwoo,Minsu couldn't stop crying beside me saying that he's a pabo and he's worry about you...a lot'

Naeun

'Uhhh....I actually went to take a shower just now....'

At Boys Republic Dorm

"Sunwoo,message Naeun about Minsu's condition now," Onejunn command Sunwoo and he forcefully took Minsu's phone form his hand and text her.

"I'm.....really.....a....pa......bo.......I'm.....so....rry......you.......are.......the.....on...ly.....one....you.....are.....the one....i really........lo....ve," Minsu said in between his sobs.

"Ohhh,she replied!!!" Sunwoo shouted and Minsu quickly grabbed his phone from his hyung.

Minsu

'Yeobo!!!!You finally reply me!!!!!I'm so worried~~~~I can't live without you!!!!'

Naeun

'Me too....but don't ever said you are a pabo~~okay?'"

Minsu

'Okay wifey~~~Can we meet up when you're not busy?Cause I miss seeing your face and I really want to hug you~'

Naeun

'Hahahah,okay,its midnight already and I need to sleep early since I've to do photoshoot tomorrow~~Goodnight my Minsu <3 Jaljayo~

Minsu

'Why so soon??Ahhhah,its okay~Goodnight to my one and only Naeun~Don't forget to dream about me*wink*


8/8/2014

Minsu

'Naeunnie,I've watched your Apink Showtime^^'

Naeun

'Really??What do you think??Do you watch it live or???'

Minsu

'Of course,I watch it live~~~I think...........'

Naeun

'Sungjun just texted me saying that you quickly went to your laptop after you guys finished your schedule eventhough there's 3o minutes more before it play....'

Minsu

'Heehehhehe,what are you talking about??....'

Naeun

'He also texted me saying that you couldn't stop smiling or squealing when I appeard on the screen and also you screen capture me when I appeared on the screen....:P'

Minsu

'Aishhhh....that hyung!!!This is why I never want to watch it with them,'

Naeun

'So....you want to keep it as a secret then??'

Minsu

'Of course not,yeobo((: But its too embarassing you know~ahahahhah,'

Minsu

'And everything Sungjun text you is true.....you are really cute there and I wished I could hold your hand and we can jump together.......but you are really the prettiest there,you are Son Yeoshin + Son Aegi,'

Naeun

'Ow.....thanks jagiya~~if you can too,fans will be curious~'

Minsu

'Yeahhhh,I can!!!Oh I forgot to tell you....you looked good with red lipstick ;)

Naeun

'How I wish I can throw pillow to your face now,'

Minsu

'Meanie~*pout* It's okay,I still love yuh~~~~'

Naeun

'Whatever~~~:P'

Minsu

'I'm happy that you use my summer style for the next epsiode ;))'

Naeun

'Yah!!!!'

Minsu

'I can't wait yeobo^_^'

10/8/2014

Minsu

'Naeunnie~~Can we meet up tomorrow??'

Naeun

'Okie Dokie!!!Where?'

Minsu

'At CUBE Cafe,is that okay with you?'

Naeun

'Yep~see you tomorrow,jagiya~'

Minsu

'You too^^ Can't wait to see my wifey tomorrow~~~'

Minsu

'Naeun,wait!!!'

Naeun

'Oppa,whats wrong??'

Minsu

'Can I get popo on my cheeks?'

Naeun

'Ahahahahh,sure*popo*'

Minsu

'Naeunnie~Gomawo*shy*'

Naeun

'AHAHAHAHAHA XD'

Minsu

'*sent flying kiss*

At Apink Dorm

"Are you texting with Minsu?" Chorong asked as she eyed her suspicously.Naeun nodded and smiled widely seeing the last message that Minsu send.