First meeting

We Got Married: Season 5, Seyoo Couple

Author's POV

 

Sehun and EXO members were in the practice room rehearsing their Overdose choreography. They are working very hard and after some time when they got everything right, they decided to take a break.

 

Then they heard a knock. Baekhyun got up and quickly opened the door when a few cameras came in.

 

"What is going on?"Baekhyun asked seriously surprised.

 

Camera men didn't say anything just gave him an envelope.

"What is that?"You could hear Tao yell at the back.

"An envelope."Baekhyun simply repiled.

"I know that, but what does it say?" Tao asked couriously.

"It says WE GOT MARRIED ON THE FRONT!" Baekhyun yelled in exicement.

 

Everyone got up and stood behind Baekhyun to read what it says. Suho being the leader of EXO-K took the envelope and read what it says out loud: "Congratulations! You have been casted in We Got Married Season 5 in which you and your parter will be in a virtual marriage for a longer period of time. Treat your partner well because that person might be the love of you life! One member will be casted, turn the paper to see who the member is." Suho quickly turned the page and there was a blue sticker glued on the paper. "Peel me off." was written on the sticker.

"Here it goes." Suho said nervously.

"I hope it is me." Chanyeol said.

 

Suho peeled only a little so only "Oh" could be seen.

"Ahhhh. Wae?"Suho nagged.

"What?" Luhan asked.

 

Suho peeled it 'till the end and all their faces were turned into :O expressions exept Sehun's who was smiling and said: "Yehet!"

 

All of them started to nag:"Wae?" "Why isn't it me?" "I really wanted to be casted on the show!"

 

A camera man informed Sehun that he has to take his leave to meet his bride, so he hurriedly said bye to his band members and they gave him their words of encouragement. He was given the instructions.

 

He is going to be given a clue to guess the group. Then he will have to find his bride in the place they tell them.

 

"Sehun-ssi, before we start we have a question for you." The camera man said.

"Shoot."

"Is there any particular female idol you would want to be your partner at the show?" They asked.

"Hmmm... Maybe SNSD's Yoona, even though she is already dating, hmmm... Miranda Kerr even though she isn't an idol. I don't know any more." He confessed.

"Allright." They repiled.

 

They gave Sehun a big box. It was just a regular brown, carton box with duck tape on it. He took it with a confused look on his face and started unboxing it. It doidn't take long time because he was strong. When he opened it, there was a painting of Venus in it. He gave the camera men a questionable look and they told him that was the clue.

 

"Really? Hmmm... Venus,venus,venus... Ah Venus! I'm your Venus~ Hello Venus!" He said happily. He was proud that he got it so quickly.

"Congratulations!" The camera men cheered.

 

They gave him a picture of the girl, probably his wife, in which she was standing while he looked at her body from the back. He was surprised at how tall she was and how beautiful her figure was while her silky, long hair was falling freely on her back. He was a little angry because they didn't give him a picture of her face, but that would spoil it right?

 

He looked a little deeper in the picture and noticed that it was on a ship. She was on a ship! Is he going on a ship? Is that the place where he will meet her?

"Ship!" He yelled.

 

                                    ***

It wasn't a long ride to the ship he saw in the picture. It was a beautiful ship. It was white and huge. It had numerous windows and it was beautifuly lighted.

 

He entered the ship then someone scarred him.

"Boo!"She said.

"What the---? Yoona? What are you doing here? Are you my wife? But,... you are dating."Sehun was confused.

"Of course I'm not your wife silly. I'm just here to give you advice. So, when you get in there act like a gentleman. No, she is not like one of your hyungs and no you can't tell those lame, offensive jokes yoilu always tell your friends. She is a lady, treat her like one. Don't rush her into things she doesn't want. Give her compliments, but only ones that you think are true. Don't lie to her. Treat her as the most precious thing on earth. Got that?" She finally finished.

"Yeah. I think I did. Thank you noona and don't worry I won't mistreat her. I know how to deal with the ladies." He said proudly.

"Yeah, that's wahy I'm so worried. Too many ex-girlfriends, too short relationships."

"Yah, noona, don't worry!" 

"Good luck!" She encouraged him.

"Thank you, noona!" He said happily but inside he was very nervous.

 

The moment was here. He is going to meet his bride. He was trying to calm himself down but it wasn't that easy. He needed to keep his cool Sehun image. Here it goes.

 

He peeked a little as he slightly opened the door. The girl who was sitting at the candeled table looked in his direction and smiled. "She has a cute eyesmile." He thought.

"Hello." The girl said with a cute voice.

"Hi, I'm Sehun and you must be.." He said asking the girl to help.

"Yooyoung. Lee Yooyoung." She said happily.

"Ah, Yooyoung. That is a cute name." He said shyly. Wait! Shyly?? Oh Sehun is shy?

"Thank you. So how was your day?" Yooyoung asked cutely.

"Wierd. So we were in the practice room and cameras came out of nowhere. They gave us an envelope in wich stated that I'm joining WGM. Then they gave me the painting of Venus to guess which girl group you are. Then they gave me your picture to guess the location of our meeting. And then Yoona noona came to give me advice. Wierd. And then I met you." He said really fast.

"Wow that is wierd. But not as wierd as mine. So they came out of nowhere, just said that I'm joining WGM and that I jave to go to take a picture for you. They didn't say that it was for you but my husband of course." She said with a pout.

"Aww why were they mean to my wifey?" He said still captivaded by her pout.

"Wifey? Hahaha! That's a cute nickname. Then what should I call you? Hubby?" She suggested.

"Hubby?Hm... That sounds cute I like it!" He said with a sincere smile.

"So... were you pleased when you saw me or not? Sorry if it's a stupid question." She said with a blush.

"Definetly pleased. You are really pretty and cute. Your eyesmile is adorable and you are really tall. I like tall girls. And what about me? Do you like what you see?" He said blushing like crazy.

"Definitely pleased. I mean you are Oh Sehun. You are perfect and you look even more handsome in person." She said but quickly covered .

 

There was a little silence after that. The got their food served and they ate slowly stealing glances every other second.

 

"So..." Sehun started "Are you up for this?"

"Yeah I think I am." She congirmed as both of them smiled.

"Hey I have an idea!" Sehun almost yelled.

"What is it?"

"You know how couples always buy couple items? I was thinking the same." He announced.

"That is a great idea. How about rings? I mean since we are married." She suggested.

"Then it's decided." He ended that disscusion.

 

After some talking and getting to know each other, they decoded to end this meeting with a couple selca.