Himchan 92

B.A.P. Oneshots III

            “Babe, come here!” your boyfriend called from behind you. You didn’t even spare him a glance as you continued typing your paper. Himchan was visiting you at your dorm and you were busy trying to finish your psychology paper on time and be able to spend some quality time with your boyfriend.

            You typed quickly, your fingers flying across the keyboard and that was when he called you again. “Honey! Answer my question, please.”

            “What?”

            “What’s your favorite junk food?” And he began to list out the options, “Brownies, cake, ice cream, pizza, popcorn, Twinkies or chips?”

            “Pizza,” you called out lazily, still not letting your mind wander too much.

            “Saucy, figures,” he muttered under his breath.

            That caught your attention and you glanced over at him. “And what are you doing over there, Mr. Kim?”

            He grinned over at you. “Wow, where was your mind going? All I said was saucy.”

            “Yeah, but what’s saucy?” your eyes narrowed slightly.

            “Wouldn’t you like to know?” he taunted.

            Defeated, you surrendered and walked over. “What’s up?”

            You looked at the computer screen and groaned. He was taking dumb tests, and this particular quiz was called, “What Does Your Favorite Junk Food Say About Your Life?” You peered at his answer: Ice Cream, which was able.

            “Euw. I wouldn’t you for a million bucks.”

            Himchan’s eyebrows shot up and your face heated. “Come again?”

            “Why are you wasting my time on these stupid quizzes anyway?”

            “You wanted to know what I was up to,” he grinned. “And I realized that you are saucy in bed. It says that like pizza, the leftovers are just as nice and it’ll leave the partner satisfied for days after. Sounds good to me.”

            You glared at him and he winked. “What? I think both of ours are pretty accurate.”

            With another glare, you sat back down at your desk, determined to ignore him. Shortly after, he asked another question. “Hey what’s your favorite fruit?”

            “What, is this to determine what body part I find arousing? Cause I’ll go ahead and answer cucumber. And you’ll be lucky if your would ever be that size.”

            “Whoa there, tiger. Easy goes. I didn’t even say that it was for anything ual at all. Why are you thinking there?”

            You looked at Himchan to see him sitting there with a very smug grin on his face. “I didn’t know you cared about my size.”

            You colored and spun around on your chair, determined to ignore him. “I wasn’t. I figured a really snappy answer to your questions would get you to stop.”

            He looked at you with a disbelieving smile. “No, it’s alright. I know it’s getting late and I’m in your room and all, but we don’t have to go there, we really don’t.”

            You threw your pen at him and turned resolutely back to the paper you had been working on. “One more word from you, and I will kick you out.”

            “You wouldn’t,” he responded. “You love me and my cucumber too much.”

 

a short something for Hongstarandme

sorry these are so short ;A; but I'm on a tight schedule until September and need to update