Zelo 89

B.A.P. Oneshots III

            “You always take her side! When would you ever listen to me?”

            Zelo shifted uncomfortably as he stared between the two girls. There was absolutely nothing he hated more than getting in between two fighting females. “You know, she’s right this time.”

            ‘Right? What does that mean? It’s fine for her to give you a Valentine’s Day present and ask for a hug? Doesn’t she know that you’re already taken?”

            Zelo reached out a hand to touch her shoulder. “Hey, she should know it doesn’t mean anything even if I gave her a hug.”

            His girlfriend shook him off angrily. “Does she?” She rounded on the girl hiding behind Zelo. “Do you know that even if he gave you a million hugs you mean nothing to him!”

            Zelo didn’t even turn to see how the other girl would react. Instead, he felt an arm grab onto him tightly. “She’s so scary,” he heard the girl whisper from behind him. Zelo closed his eyes and let out a huge sigh.

            “Okay, cut!” came the directions from the director.

            The girl let go of Junhong and immediately dissolved into giggles. “Wow, I’m so lame.”

            His on-screen girlfriend was also laughing. “I think I may have gone off pitch when I was screaming. Gosh, why does my character always get so jealous so easily.” She patted Junhong’s arm affectionately. “Sorry you ended up with such a banshee of a girlfriend.”

            Junhong snorted. “I think I should be questioning Zelo’s own abilities in choosing a girlfriend.”

            The actress besides him rolled her eyes and punched his arm. “Don’t be stupid. Soonmi is perfect when she’s not angry about your cheating ways.”

            “Cheating?! But it was Sunny who gave me the present and asked for the hug. It wasn’t like I was just randomly accepting love from any girl.”

            The three of them laughed as they bent over the script. “Ooooh, there’s a slap in there.” The girl playing the girlfriend looked at her rival. “Just make sure you time it perfectly. Move your face to the right when you see me coming.”

            Junhong pretended to push her out of the way. “How about if I protected her?”

            Playing along, Soonmi brought her fists to her hips. “Ya! Didn’t you say that you weren’t cheating on me? Why would you protect her?”

            Sunny jumped in with her own impromptu lines. “Because clearly I’m ten times worthier than you are.”

            The director walked over and smiled at them. “Are you guys having fun?”

            Junhong shook his head. “I think we may need to talk to the script writer and tell her that we want to make some changes. Say, what if Zelo finally comes to his senses and realizes that Soonmi is really a total witch and decides that Sunny, who has so patiently admired him from afar, is actually the one by him?”

            Soonmi cuffed him over the head. “Hey, be careful you don’t turn this into some melodrama.”

            The director laughed at the two of them and continued walking. “Seeming how into your roles the three of you are, maybe you can just write your own drama.”

 

 

this is for iHeart_Kookies

sorry it's so short

I'm not feeling the next few stories and short or not the quicker I get through them, the easier it'll be for me to get back into the groove

Also, I must not have made it really clear in the Youngjae story but he... didn't make it. Sorry for those who wanted a sequel. I would have written it if in my head it hadn't been so final