Himchan 108

B.A.P. Oneshots III

            “Ya, Kim Himchan!” A deep, frustrated snarl could be heard amidst the flurry of black fabric and white ruffled cloth.

            The man to whom the anger was addressed merely smirked. “Sorry. You snooze, you lose.” But he couldn’t bear to have his best friend suffer more than necessary so helped him tug the dress over his head and over his wider shoulders.

            Yongguk’s sweat sheened face popped out and his eyes narrowed dangerously. “I swear, if you make me do this again…” He trailed off without finishing the threat.

            “Or else what? You’ll smack me with your broom?” Himchan leaned forward and wiggled his behind mockingly.

            “Don’t push it. Just because it’s your birthday doesn’t mean you can really get away with anything. Remember, you still owe me for my birthday.”

            “Yongguk, please. You act like I’m asking you to sell your soul to me for all of eternity.”

            “Sure as hell seems like it,” the disgruntled man grumbled.

            Himchan made a slight cooing noise and patted Yongguk’s . “It’s okay, Gukkie. I promise I’ll make it up to you. Now go out there and make me proud.”

            The moment Yongguk walked out onto the stage, the fans erupted into cheers and screams. The younger members who had been fooling around waiting for their hyungs to come out startled. Then Daehyun shrieked in disbelief, leading the others to collapse into their own reactions.

            Himchan came out after and waved his arms for there to be quiet. “Everyone! There is a story behind this outfit.”

            The microphone attached to Yongguk’s head caught the groan he made. “Kim Himchan,” he muttered, the exasperation magnified by the audio device.

            The birthday boy turned to look at the leader. He noted the murderous look and could only anticipate the vengeance that must be in store. He chose to ignore the warning. “Every time we go on tour, Bbang and I naturally share a room. And at every hotel we have a game. Each morning, we would get up early before the managers call us and see if we can find our room key, which we had one of the kids hide. The person who gets up first gets a clue, and usually is the one to get the key. So we counted the number of times I get up first, and the number of times Bbang gets up first, and loser needs to listen to the winner on their birthday.”

            Himchan gestured to the daintily clad man next to him. “And here, ladies and gentlemen, I think the winner is clear.” There were hoots from the audience below and Yongguk pinched his nose in embarrassment.

            When the laughter faded away, Yongguk raised the microphone to his lips. “And what does Himchan-ssi want me to do in this outfit today?”

            “Everyone, what do you want Yongguk to do today?”

            “Whatever Himchan wants him to do!” Came the unanimous reply.

            Himchan smiled at his best friend almost apologetically. “How about Yongguk perform a dance with his broom? We’ll call it the Hip Hop Sweep.”

            With Daehyun and Zelo providing the beatboxing, Yongguk danced and shuffled his way across the stage. When he came next to Himchan, however, he exchanged a look with the man, and forcefully swept the space in front of him. “May our honored birthday boy join me in this last part of the dance.”

            Himchan glared at him suspiciously and Yongguk gracefully handed the broom over to Himchan before going completely out of character and started doing a y dance with the broom as a pole, all the while keeping eye contact with him. Himchan could feel his ears turning bright red. Yongguk stuck out his tongue and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively, much to the increasing delight of the fans.

            It was only when the younger members came running to push Yongguk over and stop the increasingly excessive display that he stopped and smiled broadly at a now very pink Himchan. The crowd cheered and Yongguk took a bow before taking his broom and heading off the stage.

            Back at the dorm, it was Daehyun who broached the topic first. “Hyung, did Himchan-Hyung ask you to do that dance too?”

            The two older members glanced at one another. “No. It was a of brilliance. Did you guys like it?” There was a beat of silence and then came slow nods. Yongguk gave Himchan a sly glance. “Did the birthday boy like it?”

            Himchan coughed. “You did go above and beyond my expectations,” he admitted grudgingly. Yongguk laughed and threw his arm around Himchan’s shoulders.

            “So where should I stay tonight?”

            Himchan blinked. “Are you not going home tonight?”

            “Of course not. It’s my best friend’s birthday. I’m going to get completely drunk and then pass out here.”

            “Hyung, you can sleep with me!” Youngjae cheerfully spoke up.

            “Hey, then what about me?” came Daehyun’s protests.

            “Sleep with Jongup.”

            “Too late. I’m taken.” Jongup grinned as he pulled Zelo down next to him to continue their game they had started earlier.

            Himchan avoided Yongguk’s and everyone else’s gaze. “Well I do have a queen sized bed.”

            “Great. Then it’s settled. So, how does chicken sound to everyone?”

            It was way past midnight, and no longer Himchan’s birthday but Yongguk turned to him anyway. “Happy Birthday, Channie.”

            Himchan’s heart could not help but skip a beat at the nickname uttered so close to his ear. “Thanks, Bbang.”

            There was another moment of silence and then Yongguk stretched. “You know, I really appreciate your taking over for me when I needed a break. And you should have told us about your fracture earlier. I took off; you should have too.”

            “It was too long not promoting as six. I wanted to savor the moment a little more.”

            Yongguk rolled over so that he was propped on one arm. He smiled widely. If they weren’t both great drinkers, Himchan would think that this was all the alcohol talking. Yongguk laughed. “You’re the best, Kim Himchan.”

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIMCHAN

I had a different idea for this but I saw the gif and couldn't help but indulge my little Banghim heart a little so it turned a bit cracky haha

Thank you for being our perfect ummaChan ♥