Zelo 100

B.A.P. Oneshots III

            He brushed his lips across her forehead and pulled away right after. “I’ll see you later,” he smirked as he wiped his mouth casually with the back of his hand. She pouted but got into the taxi and he walked away without a second glance.

            He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a box of cigarettes, shook out a stick and stuck it between his lips. A glance at his phone told him that it was only eleven. The night was still young. He walked to the entrance and stood by the door, letting the pounding of the music shake his body.

            Something cool slid into his hand and Zelo looked down in surprise. It was a lighter. He followed the slim hand offering it down an equally thin arm to a haze of fog. When the smoke cleared, he saw a gorgeous girl looking at him with an unreadable expression.

            “You’re going to need a lighter for that,” she tipped her chin at the unlit cigarette in his mouth.

            He smiled then and accepted the offer. She leaned against the wall with him and the two of them smoked their cigarettes in silence. The music thudded against their backs and Zelo felt something soft hit against his body.

            One hit, two hit and he looked down. She was so short and her head was down; her hair covering her face. She was moving to the beat and he started joining her. Simultaneously they left their stagnant positions and faced one another.

            Zelo tossed away his cigarette and beckoned her closer. She did so boldly but not completely stepping into his arms. “Let’s go inside,” she said. Her voice was slightly husky and the look she gave him had him nodding and following her even though normally he was the one who led.

            He observed her from behind as she pulled his arm along with her. Her curvy figure and bright blonde hair was nothing like his usual type. But he liked it. Who knows, maybe he wouldn’t be going home by himself tonight.

            Once inside he was instantly swarmed by girls. Her grip on him, however, did not loosen and he shrugged them off with an apologetic smile. She pulled him straight to the middle of the dance floor and fixed him with a challenging stare. Zelo pointed at the floor and at himself and made a slight shrug. No problem.

            He swayed at first, not making any huge motions before feeling the music reach the high point. Casually, his hand went to the hem of his shirt and, keeping his eyes fixed on her, he slowly raised the fabric up.

            To his surprise, she laughed out loud. He was taken aback for a second but took it well when she wrapped her hand around his tie and slowly reeled him in. Zelo danced along, following her movements until their bodies were flush upon one another. Unlike other girls, she never acted coy, never acted shy. Her boldness not only was refreshing, it turned him on. And it was clear from the focused way she was pushing her stomach into his crotch that she knew.

            His hands ran up her arm and he gripped her waist tightly. If they weren’t in the middle of the dance floor and if there wasn’t the entire club watching, he would take her right there. Instead, he could only move along with her, eyes scanning for an opening to push her through.

            One song melted into another and he found himself completely captivated by her. She wasn’t shy about her movements and once in a while he’d catch glimpses of leopard print underneath her cropped top. When he leaned down to kiss her, she met his lips with parted open. She tasted like cigarettes and honey, a combination that seemed to describe her in general.

            She slid her tongue into his mouth and her hands came up to hold his face closer to his as she tilted her head deeper. Her pelvis was still grinding against him and he felt the smile against his skin.

            “You’re hard as a rock,” she whispered. The delicious husky voice and the way she nipped at his ear made him harder if that was possible.

            “Want to do something about it?” His hands sought her as he stared down her open top.

            She smiled at him straight on. Her full lips broke into a wide grin that covered her face and she shook her head. “Not particularly.” He on the side of her neck and slid his hand up her shirt. It was fine. Most girls said no at first.

            As the song came to an end and people started to move away, Zelo started to walk with her towards the back of the club. But as they got a few steps away, she suddenly slipped her hand out of his. She gave him a winning smile and a slight shrug. With a move too fast to comprehend, she twirled around and disappeared into the crowd.

            Zelo spared three minutes to look for her. But as suddenly as she came, it seemed that she disappeared. There was a small twist in his heart but it faded as quickly as she had disappeared. It was just one shared cigarette, three songs and a heated kiss. Nothing new. At the start of the new song, and another arm tentatively touching his, another doe-like face smiling at him, and all was forgotten.

            A few drinks later, some flirty exchanges and meaningful looks later, and he was leading someone up the stairs to his apartment. It was only as he stepped over the threshold into his bathroom that in the fuzzy haze of his mind that he remembered a flash of blonde hair and the intense eyes rimmed with heavy liner. But in the next second, he was staring at skin and red lingerie and it was business back to usual.

 

mwahahaha this was really fun to write >:)