Youngjae 103

B.A.P. Oneshots III

            She was attacked early in the morning by a giant bunny.

            “Rise and shine, Princess.”

            “Geroffme,” she mumbled as she tried to maintain the perfect state of sleepiness and free herself to breathe.

            Rather than heeding, however, the fluffy monster wrapped his arms and legs around her, further encasing her. On instinct, she struggled. She tried to move her limbs but the blanket and the person made it difficult to do so. “Don’t fight me,” Youngjae warned. “I’ve learned martial arts before.”   

            She stilled suddenly and glared at him. “What do you want? It’s too early in the morning for this.”

            “Guess what day today is,” he prompted her.

            “What?” She stared at him. “Are we supposed to do something besides sleep in today?”

            “Yes. But first you have to guess what day today is.” Youngjae slowly let go of her and sat up. “Guess!” he whined.

            “No. I’m sleepy and you’re annoying. Good bye.” With those final words, she started to turn on her side. The sun wasn’t even fully shining through the blinds yet. It was definitely too early for Youngjae’s antics.

            He turned her back. “Just because you’re getting older doesn’t mean that I’ll allow you to get away with laziness.”

            And there it was. She sighed and fully opened her eyes. “I don’t want you to do anything. Last time you tried to make an event, you nearly burned the house down. I had a hard enough time coping with the idea of one more year to my name and I had to deal with the landlord. No. Thank you for the well wishes. I’ll pass. All I ask is for you to let me sleep. Good?”           

            “No good. And we won’t do anything in the house. We’ll go out. Or we can stay in and think of safe things to do. But today, you get to plan with me.”

            “False,” she told him. “And lame. Nobody really plans events for their own birthday unless it’s with a huge group of friends. Isn’t it your job as the boyfriend to have this all set up already?”

            “Yes but it is also considerate for me to do things that you want to do.”

            “Well what I want to do right now is sleep. Talk to you later.”

            “We can sleep together,” he offered but she shook her head.

            “You know yourself. Once you’re up, you’re up. And even if you try to sleep, within three minutes you’ll be poking me, telling me it’s time to get up and greet the day. You can go downstairs and make breakfast while I continue my beauty sleep.”

            Youngjae leaned onto the palms of his hands and waited for her to try to sleep. And she did for a few minutes before the intensity of his stare had her opening her eyes again. “Go away. You’re making me uncomfortable.”     

            He shrugged nonchalantly, knowing that if he tested her patience enough, something would happen. And something did, in ten minutes. She got up, grabbed her pillow and walked out the room.

            “Hey, where are you going?”

            “I’m sleeping on the couch,” she called back.

            Youngjae rolled his eyes and caught her, dragging her back by the waist. “Okay, we can sleep in. We’ll sleep in, and then we’ll go out to eat and then we can go for a bike ride around the river, followed by a visit to the cat café. Sounds good to you?”

            His girlfriend thought about it and even though she tried to act coy, Youngjae saw the smile beginning to form on her face. “I’ll think about this plan.”

            He placed his lips by her ear and started to nuzzle her skin. “How long will you take to think about it?” he grinned.

            “Depends, how long do you think my aging brain can process?”

            He tightened his grip on her and started to lead her back to bed. “You’re still beautiful even though you’re old.”

            Oops, wrong move. Immediately, her elbow came back to jab him in the stomach and any previous romantic motions shattered. “Oomph,” he groaned. “That hurt.”

            “Good, because any more mentions of my getting old will get you hurt in more ways than one.”

            “Okay, Princess,” he wheezed. “Let’s get you back here to catch up on sleep. Seems like we have a long day ahead of us.”

 

Happy Birthday to my unnie ♥

You know who you are :P I know it's tomorrow but hey, 43 minutes early wouldn't hurt

I love you ♥