Chapter 1: Summer is here!

Beginnings with Oh Sehun~ *Senior Year*

Day 1 of Summer Break; 

You are now staying with Sehun, the guy that you would've never imagined dating and not to mention, staying in the same house. You didn't mind it anyway as there was never anything to complain about. The place was always clean and Sehun was surprisingly not as sassy (but he was pretty funny when he went all Mr. Sassafras on people). You liked that about him, but Kyungsoo was never like that. He was always so quiet and content with things, if you never brought anything up, it wouldnt be talked about.

Its Summer, and that would only mean more time with the people you love and more time to relax and be yourself! And you had no parents with you so you could do anything you wanted. Your birthday was in a week and you really hoped that the gang remembered. (Yes there was still a gang, just like the old times. You, Sehun, Lu, Xiu, Suho, Tao, Chen, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun. Forget Kai, Kyungsoo, and Kris, they will just bring negativity along with them, espcially with the whole chicken chaos). Ugh it was a struggle. Did I mention you got a new diary? Yeah..New Beginnings you know? a New Year (HAPPI NEW YER) and a new home.

The first thing you and Sehun planned to do was hit up a small bubble tea cafe, after you would invite the gang, and your bff , to go to the beach! Yeah, Luhan really needed to get some sun, that boy is as pale as Edward Cullen....

 

"SEHUN GET OUT OF HERE." you say.

"What!? its true..." he says grabbing a beach towel and sunscreen after reading what you had been writing. "That kid is probably bringing SPF over 9000..."

"Sehunnnnnn, Im gonna tell him you said that." you say with a high pitched like voice

"Uh no, not if I have to do this!" and BAM. Sehun kissed you.

 

Hehe it was a peck, but it was cute..as always..

 

"Fine, I won't, but you'll have to buy me my bubble tea oh! and a cookie." you say

"You little....your gonna cost me millions! Like I said on prom night, Do I look like Suho to you?" 

"Maybe...a little" you say, chuckling.

"Ugh, lets just go..." he says, shoving all the beach stuff "fabulously" inside the trunk of his car.

 

You head to the bubble tea shop and Sehun pays for your drink and cookie like you told him..Such a good boyfriend, then after you've had enough you go over to Xiu & Lu's apartment and pick them up.

 

"Lu you little prince what kind of SPF did you bring today?" Sehun says.

"Surprisingly, only SPF 50..I'm not gonna tan too much.." he says.

"C'mon guys hop in and lets go!" you say.

~

justbaekcause is taking over;

Shortly after picking up Suho, Tao and Chen you arrived at Chanyeol's house. And to your (and Sehun's) delight Baekhyun was there. Because that ment lowering the amount of trips. As Chanyeol and Baekhyun went inside the car, Sehun turned around and said "Chanyeol, is your girlfriend with you too?" to which Chanyeol rolled his eyes at.

After picking up your best friend, the gang headed to the beach to get turnt (not really but who cares). On the way there you had to go through Tao begging Suho for money (again), Chen snoring, Baekhyun and Chanyeol singing off tune. It was torture, but it was all going to be worth it in the end.

Finally, the time had arrived. You were at the beach. 

"FINALLY." Chen said, jumping out the car.

"Shut up Chen, you slept the whole way here." Baekhyun retorted.

Xiumin stepped out of car and scanned the area. "WE'RE AT THE BEACH BEACH-" 

"YASSSS" Luhan joined.

"SLAY." Sehun said.

"Guys, I think you've been watching way too many YouTube videos lately.." Says your BFF .

"Yeah, I agree"

"Aww, but it's summer! Who cares about what we do? It's time to have fun! WOOOO!" Luhan says, while running off into the crashing waves of the beautiful beach.

Before you all new it, the sun was setting and a few of you were getting tired.

"Guys! The day isn't even over yet! Don't be party poopers!" Sehun says, forcefully grabbing Suho's hand so he could get up, because he was already half asleep.

"But there's nothing to do! We tanned and now the sun is gone, we ate food from the vendors, and we swam! What other things could we do, Oh "wise" Sehun?" Chanyeol says with a bit of a pout. 

"Well you could come to our bonfire!" Says a total stranger.

Before you all, there were 2 pretty looking girls in front you, and you could see Lu's eyes twinkle when he looked at one of them with beautiful towering, brown hair. The other had a nice golden blonde with nice brown eyes.

Lu was the first to respond, saying

"We'll come for sure! But let all of us get to know you a bit better huh?" 

The girls turn to each other and grin.

"Well kids, get ready for storytime!" the blonde one says.

After the "storytime" you all learned that the girls are exchange students all the way from the lovely country of Japan, the blonde ones name is Sayuri, and the brunette is Kumiko. They were looking for a fresh, new start just like the rest of you, and they chose having a bonfire since they never had one, and they said that all the cool kids were having them right after school ended.

"Well you guys are really cool! Where are you two staying currently?" A curious Xiu asks.

"We currently live not too at from here in a nice, modern apartment. I believe in Myeongdong...right Sayuri?" Kumiko says.

Lu and Xiu get very excited because coiendcidentally they too lived in Myeongdong.

~

A/N: 

HERES CHAPTER ONE FOR YALL I TRIED REALLY HARD FOR YOU GUYS AND HERE IS!!!! I WANT YOU LOVELY PPL TO COMMENT WHETHER YOU THINK KUMIKO AND SAYURI SHOULD START DATING LU AND XIU SINCE THEY ARE BOTH MADLY IN LOVE WITH THE GIRLS I THINK THE SHOULD BECAUSE THEY ARE LOLNY BUT ITS ALLABOIT THE VIEWERS LUFF YALL