Chp.2

My first love, Kim Jong In.

I went to the studio here in Seoul, they said I'll be working with Kai from EXO, that korean group. I don't know him, too busy to check him yesterday.

The studio is pretty big, but not as big as the studio in New York.

Everyone bowed at me and it feels weird since they don't really do this is France nor New York. I bowed back.

"Hello, I'm Kai from EXO. I'm really a huge fan of yours, Alice-ssi" he literally just bowed like 180º. He must really be a good dancer, his body is so elastic.

Badump

Badump

Wait why is my heart beating so fast for him?

No minjung, you can't. He's not Jongin oppa.

"Hello, its nice to meet you. Oh really? thank you, and don't be so formal, please talk freely." I bowed back trying to keep calm

"Can I ask you some questions?" 

"Yes of course." 

"Why did you move from Korea?"

"hmm.. at first we moved because my mom is a french and she thinks that my english and french is getting worse, but soon I moved to New York because I got a scholarship from the Modelling school in France." 

"Ohh I see. But why did you want to move back to seoul?"

"Oh that. I just missed my hometown and I want to meet someone." Yes that someone is Jongin oppa.

"Do y-"

"Alice-ssi, Kai-ssi, let's get ready!" the director called, cutting him off.

"Yes" we both replied simultaneously.

We did our makeup and changed our outfit and all.

We did our shoot for about pretty much an hours or so. It was fast and natural, even the director said that we looked like a real couple, and somehow he reminds me of Jongin oppa. I need to meet him soon, can't wait!

Pretty much after the shoot, I went home, eat, shower, watch some dramas for a while and sleep.


HI EVERYONE! ^^

I FINALLY UPDATED, SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T REALLY UPDATED FOR SUCH A LONG TIME 

I MISSED YOU GUYS SO BAD !

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

ALSO FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM: chooalicia_