Chapter 3

Wolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  [One Year Later]     It's been one long year that you've been living with Jongin. He was a lot smarter now. He could speak a few words now. He knew his name and yours. He could eat properly, and could almost write properly. He know how to bathe himself, dress himself and most of all, protect you.    Jongin became protective over the year and you didn't seem bother by it because you adore him just as much.        Opening your eyes to the bright sunlight, you decided to wake up and cook breakfast but as strong arm prevents you from doing so. Looking behind you, you noticed Jongin arm around your waist and you smiled.    After letting him sleep with you on the bed, you woke up every morning with his arm around you. You came to learn that he was a person who likes to cuddle. A lot.    And you didn't mind because you could go to sleep and wake up every morning know that you were safe.    Over the year you grew attached to Jongin as well.    "Jongin."you gently shook him,"Jongin, let me go."    Jongin only groaned in return and hug you tighter. Blush crept up your cheeks and you heart fluttered,"Jongjn, you have to let me go, Hm? Don't you want fried chicken for breakfast?"    After hearing about fried chicken Jongin opened his eyes and smiled at you,"Good Morning."    You smiled back,"Good Morning Jongin." You have him a peck on his forehead. And instantly he smiled.    You giggled,"Okay, will you please let me go now?"    Jongin loosen his grip and you slide out of his embrace and out of bed. "Please wash up and come eat breakfast." You told him before walking out into your kitchen.    Tying your hair up you quickly took out some frozen chicken pieces and deep fried them.    About a good 15minutes later Jongin came down all fresh and had on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt.    "Sit down, the chicken will be ready soon." You told him and he sat down while staring at your figure.    5 minutes later you set the big plate of fried chicken down and brought out two plate of rice for the both of you.    "You can eat first. I'll go and wash up as well." and with that you quickly made your way back to your bedroom to wash up.    A good 10 minutes later you came out in a new pair of fresh clothes. Walking to the table you noticed that the chicken were still left untouched,"We're you waiting for me?"    Jongin look at you and nodded. You smile sweetly at him," Aigoo. You didn't have to Jongin."    You sat down and smiled,"Okay.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter