Because you're the apple of my eyes..

Officially Missing You, Too

" He loves her, more than he would ever show.. "


 

Taemin POV

 

 

"You got beaten up again, Taemin-ah?"

I just smiled to Changmin hyung and compress my swollen cheek with a wet towel. Heechul hyung, Shinee hyungs, Kai, and Minoh manager standing looking at me with worried face. Changmin hyung sigh and said,

"This time you are lucky Heechul saved you, what would happen if Heechul didn't come?"

I can't answered his question and only rubbed my bruised jaw. Well, I got beaten up again by the directors. Lately their cruelty becoming more increasing. I don't even know how many times I've been beaten already. Seven? Ten? I don't know, I don't count anymore.

Some people are not happy with the news I'm dating Naeun again. Few of SM directors who knows about it become really mad at me. They said it's very dangerous and can affect my popularity and company's finance.

I've heard that few years ago when We Got Married finished and I start a relationship with Naeun. Actually SM company is the one who decided to ended We Got Married. I know some fans already sense that there is something wrong with the sudden ending. That's true, because in contract we still have more than forty episodes to go, but well, it's ended. They thought by ended it our relationship will ended too but they were wrong. They were threatening me to end my relationship with Naeun, but I refused and they become more angry to me. But when we finally broke up, their torment stopped and they said from now on everything will be allright, but the question is for whom that statement? For me or for them?

When they find out I'm dating again with Naeun, they started to pressuring me again. But for the first time I oppose them. My rebellion just makes them more angry than before. As a result they often beat and tortured me. The other sunbaenim trying to protect me, yesterday Changmin hyung saved me from them, today's Heechul hyung. Tomorrow who will saved me? I don't know.

Suddenly my cellphone vibrates, I took it out and read a message from Naeun,

"Oppa, have you eaten yet? Don't forget to watch my performance at KBS anniversary this afternoon because I will sing a special song for you oppa ^^ "

I smiled reading her message and her backstage photo that she sent, then I reply,

"I haven't eat yet, after this I'm going to eat, promise you hehehe. I can't wait to see your performance Naeun-ah. Oh by the way I want to tell you that it seems we can't meet these days, Shinee's schedules are really busy. But I hope we could meet next week Naeun-ah, take care of yourself okay? Saranghae Naeun-ah! *a lot of kisses from your Taemin* "

I put my phone back in my bag and Minho hyung said,

"I guess you said that you couldn't meet her because of your busy schedules but in fact you don't want her to see your bruises right?"

I smiled and touched my ribs that fel hurt. Yeah, I keep this as a secret from Naeun and I didn't want her to know about this. I don't want to see her sad face.

"You can't go on like this Taemin-ah. You cover up your pain with painkillers and makeup, but until when? I don't like seeing you like this. You'd better break up with her."  

Changmin hyung said that and everybody held their breath. They look at me, waiting for my answers.

"I'd better choose beaten up rather than separate again from her hyung."

Changmin hyung look speechless with my answer. He shook his head with a dissapointed looks in his face and leave the room while the other patted my back and smiled at me.

 

 

My relationship with Naeun is not a secret anymore among the SM idols. At first they thought our relationship was not that serious, but as time goes by they begin to understand how deep our feelings to each other. They began to see that my feelings to Naeun is real and they support us.

I still remember the day when I first met her. At that time she acted as my younger sister in drama. Son Naeun that I know is a very quiet girl and she is not interacted a lot with her opposite . At that time we were just talking in the drama or for filming purposes, but other than that we never talk and she always came home one time with her manager. But silently I admire her beauty and her calm nature. She is different with any other girls. She never try to attract anyone's attention, but the fact is she already caught my attention. I really want to talk to her, but I don't know how to started it.

When I signed a contract with We Got Married I imagine that my partner will be noona. There is no intention or any feelings when I joined this show. To me it's a job, and it will remain as a job, end of story.

But everything changed when I saw who is my partner. I really never expected to meet her again in this show, and the most important thing as my wife? Is it really fate? For few seconds I speechless and can't believe my own eyes. Shortly after seeing Son Naeun i feel happy, but I asked myself everytime I saw her face, was i still able to keep this as a job?

All my friends and hyungs told me that to make her fall in love I had to make her laugh. But everytime she laughs I'm the one who falls in love.

 

 

One day on the way back to the dorm, it was past midnight and all hyungs already fall asleep in the car. I'm really tired too but I can't sleep, not before Naeun reply my messages. I keep waiting her reply. We promise to keep contact with each other no matter what, and I always make sure she is okay before I could go to sleep. From the window of the car I looked at couples that passed by. Interwined their fingers while walking on the street, whispering and laughing to each other, and wearing couple things.

Suddenly I imagine if we are only ordinary couple, who meet and fall in love. Then in each holiday we will go together, pick her up after she finished work, celebrate our birthdays and anniversary day together, and throught the night in each other's arms. Simple things that I never experience it, but I always carry it in my prayers. Hope that one day those simple things could be mine too.

My chest felt tight. My body feels broken because of full schedules. Complicated choreography that must repeat hundred even thousand times, various press conferences and fan meetings, went to Japan and Korea, went for World Tour, and not to mention the cruelty that sometimes I get from the directors. Strange, no matter how I fall and suffer, she is the source of my energy. Her voice is my favorite sound and her name is my favorite noun.

When I miss her I read our old conversations, smile like an idiot, listen to songs that reminds me of her and miss her more.

My Naeun is very different from any other girls. I always feel peace and complete everytime she is right next to me. She always make me happy, even if just to hear her voice and giggles. And everytime we interwined our fingers and kissed, I feel like I already in heaven. She is smart and never depend on others. Sometimes she is naive, and sometimes she is really mature. There was something in her, which makes everyone want to getting closer with her, and after you close to her you will want to protect her.

Once I went out with Kai to drink and I pulled out many photos from my pockets. Kai saw those photos and shook his head.

"You're really careless, you know that? I know you buy this photos from journalists."

I nodded, sipping a can of beer,

"Yeah, yesterday they managed to take my picture with Naeun when we were dating near the Han River. It seems that we have to be more careful next time, and maybe we can't meet these days to avoid suspicion."

Kai drinking his beer, looked at me puzzled and said,

"I've never seen you like this before. You spend a lot of money for her. You spend many times to protect her. And don't forget that some of SM's dirctors also threaten you, you also don't have with her but you already give everything to her, why Taemin? I really don't understand you."

I smiled and held out a bookmark to him, then he read the text contained in the paper :

' If you want something to last Forever you treat it Differently. You shield it and protect it. You never abuse it. You do not expose it to the elements. You do not make it common or ordinary. If it ever Becomes tarnished, you Lovingly polish it until it gleams like new. It Becomes special Because you have made it so, and it grows more beautiful and precious as time goes by -F. Burton Howard- '

Kai looked at me with shocking face,

"Seriously man, you've been falling really hard and can't be saved anymore. Just make sure you make me as your best man on your wedding."

"Don't worry I already have you on my list."  and after that we drink and laughed together.

Then few days later Chorong called me. She asked me to come for Naeun. She told me that Naeun was thrown with eggs by haters in the midddle of a press conference. Naeun still smiling and laughing after that but Chorong know that Naeun crying silently in her room when she was alone. Naeun begged Chorong not to tell me and said that she was still able to bear it. She said that she didn't want to be a burden for me. Chorong said this is not the first time Naeun being attacked like that. Chorong told me that she can't stand seeing Naeun like that, that's why she told me.

My chest tightened when I hear that. And as soon as I heard that I really want to running straight to her, to cheer her and hug her, to kiss her wound and tears, to apologize to her, to tell her that everything will be allright, but I can't. My bruises are still obvious and I don't want Naeun see it. With a heavy heart I told Chorong that Shinee's schedules are very busy and I couldn't visit her. But I promised to visit her after I have some break. As soon as I hang up the call I fell to my knees. But no matter how my heart was broken and hurt, the tears won't come out and I let Onew hyung hugged me. I promise to protect her, but somehow this time I felt that I wasn't able to protect her. I felt that I'm the one who caused her pain. I learned that the greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain.

Seeing Naeun attacked because of me is not a pleasant thing at all. Watching her hurt make me hurt as well. Watching her suffer also made me suffer. Sometimes I really thought to leave her, because I can't bear to see her hurt like that but she still smiling as if nothing happened. She always smile and cheer me up eventhought I know I'm the one who should cheer her up. And I'm too selfish to let her go. Because I want her, only for me, for my whole life...

We broke up two years ago, and those two years are the most painful time in my whole life. If it weren't because of Shinee hyungs, my parents, my brother, and my SM's friends maybe I will end up killing myself. Everything is a mess. Everything that I touch, hear, and feel become pain and I can't let this pain go. Because no matter how this pain is killing me I know letting this pain go same as letting her go and I can't do that. I really can't do that. I'd rather feel this pain, because this pain remind me that at least she is still here, deep in my heart. She took a piece of my heart with her when she left, maybe that's why I can never forget about her.

During the time of our separation I often ask about her condition to Eunji. But I always ask Eunji to keep this as a secret and from Eunji I know that she is in pain too. My baby girl is in pain too, but I can't help her, not before I can help myself first. I know I have to be stronger for her. I keep her cd and listen to her songs everytime I miss her. I always follow Apink News Season 3 just to see her smilling and laughing. How stupid I am, keep doing something that make me reminds her and at the same time it makes my heart bleeding again.

Suddenly my cellphone rang, finally there's a reply from Naeun and I immediately read it,

"Oppa sorry I was late replying your message. Have you eat well? Are you tired? I just arrived at the dorm and I will rest after this. Are you up to your dorm? I'm so tired but I miss you so much oppa."

I smiled, trying to hold my rising cheekbones, and reply to her message quickly,

"Get some rest, soon, we will meet again. I can't wait to hug you in my arms Naeun-ah. I will hold you tight and never let you go again."

In a short time Naeun reply me with a short message that made me smile more widely,

"Promise? ^^ "

"I promise, now get rest, I know you have schedule tomorrow. Good night and saranghae Naeun-ah."

"Good night and saranghae Taemin oppa ^^"

Not long after her last message I lay my head on the back with a smile on my lips. Not long after that my cellphone rang and my smile dissapeared when I know who is calling me,

"Yeoboseyo, hyung? Did you get home already?"

"Not yet, I'm still on the way to my house, I had just taken Apink members back to the dorm. How about you? Are you up to your dorm?"

"Not yet, I'm also on the way back to the dorm. Then how about the show and schedule today hyung?"

"All goes well, there are still some male idols who tried to hitting on Naeun but the other Apink members always protect Naeun. And she never give any respond to those guys too."

"I really feel relieved to hear that hyung."

"But there was another problem Taemin-ah."

"What is it?"

"There was a man came up to me again, he offered some money to spend the night with Naeun. He was willing to pay the highest price."

"Then what do you say hyung?"

"Of course I declined his offer, I said that he can asked to another idols except Apink members."

"Thank you so much hyung, I really appreciate your efforts, I will send some money to your account tomorrow."

"Thank you Taemin-ah, that's all for today. If there is anything else I'll be in touch with you."

I turn off the call while trying to calm my nerves. It's not the first time some bastard rich guys eyeing Naeun. They often offer a fantastic price of money to spend the night with Naeun. But I will never let that happen as long as I lives. I have a good relationship with Apink's manager. I asked him by myself to protect Naeun while I'm not around and send me any news if something happenned. Sometimes I send him money as a thank you. In the other words you can say that he is work for me too. Naeun doesn't know anything about my agreement with her manager and she doesn't need to know. I would do anything to protect her and I'm serious with my words.

 

 

 

"Taemin - ah, are you daydreaming again?"

Heechul hyung waving his hand in front of my face and I woke up from my daydreaming.

"Oh I'm sorry hyung, seems that I remember a few things in the past."

And Heechul hyung rolled his eyes.

"TAEMIN-AH!! THE SHOW HAS ALREADY STARTED!!"

Henry shouted from the distance and I smiled broadly. We gathered in one rehearsal room that has a big television. Heechul hyung, Eunhyuk hyung, Shinee hyungs, Kai, Minoh manager, and Henry watch it together with me. KBS anniversary invites famous artists and idols. From SM compay we have Girl's Generation, f(x), and SM Rookies to go there. Ryeowook hyung even become the master of ceremony along with Son Dongwoon from Beast.

In the middle of the show there are few special appearance of some idols, one of them is Son Naeun from Apink. My Girlfriend. And I'm curious about her performance. When it comes to her turn she appeared very beautiful with braided hair which pulled to the side, sweet pink dress, and she hold a pink guitar. She started to singing 8 Days which originally sang by Megan Lee,

Monday, the same old Tuesday, a tiring Wednesday,

and even harder Thursday oh Friday, a happy Saturday,

a sad Sunday, it'll start all over again

Now it's a new day, now it's a new life

What a great day, hope it doesn't end

Now it's a new way, now it's a new light

The blue skies, show me your heart

You make me feel alive, You make me feel alive

Love song pretty pretty love song

I'll sing a song for you all night long

Piano, with you too

Let's go to the dancing rainbow. All of us

Now it's a new day, now it's a new life

What a great day, hope it doesn't end

Now it's a new way, now it's a new light

The blue skies, show me your heart

You make me feel alive, now it's a new day, new life

You make me feel alive, now it's a new way, new light

You make me feel alive, now it's a new day, new life

You make me feel alive, now it's a new way, new light

Walking on the path with the sweet scent blowing

There is a new page that I've never seen before

My new age 8 dayz that I created

Now it's a new day, new life. Now it's a new way, new light

Rap :

(Alright yo it's my time)

Breathe in fresh air, this song is a bell that alerts of a new beginning

No fear I don't care (clap) if you know what I mean

Ain't nobody can't stop it, this trembling moment

Best part of my life (oh oh) the ends were beginning yeah yeah

When everyone says it's over and goes back

A new beginning faces me (It's a new day)

Now it's a new day, now it's a new life

What a great day, hope it doesn't end

Now it's a new way, now it's a new light

The blue skies, show me your heart

You make me feel alive, now it's a new day, new life

You make me feel alive, now it's a new way, new light

You make me feel alive, now it's a new day, new life

You make me feel alive, now it's a new way, new light

You make me feel...

I don't even realize that I was smilling widely like an idiot when I watch her singing. She doing a duet with Junhyung from Beast. She is so beautiful, so stunning, cheerful and happy. It's amazing how I forget all my pain and sadness everytime I see her smile. At the end of the song she made a heart sign with her hands towards the camera and said, with an expression of happiness that I could never forget, and a smile that send straight to my heart,

"SARANGHAE!!" 

All her fanboys clapping and calling her name like mad. Maybe they thought that she did the heart sign for fans, but only me and Naeun who knows to whom 'the message' was actually given.

"You lucky bastard!!"  Eunhyuk hyung pinned my head under his armpit and I'm laughing like crazy as a response for it. Never feel happy and proud like this. Henry and Kai patted my shoulder with a big smile on their face while Shinee hyungs tease me by imitating Naeun's gesture and saying saranghae all the time.

Then I came out from the room to send a message to Naeun and they teased me more than before. Outside the room I typed a message to her,

"Everybody knows how to love but few people know how to stay in love with one person forever. So, let's become that few people together Naeun-ah, saranghae. PS : You look gorgeous in your pink dress, please wear it in our next date ;) "

After sending it I stood for a moment to hold the pain in my body. I almost bow because the pain is really terrible. I really need to drink my painkiller after this. Kai came out looking for me and when he found me he sighed and patted my shoulder,

"Come on buddy, the show is not ended yet."

I winced in pain for a second and went back to the room with Kai, but suddenly he whispered to me,

"You got a bodyguard for Naeun, why don't you have one for yourself? For example you can pay me as your bodyguard, I promise I won't take a high price for my service."

And I tried my best to hold back my laugh,

"Just shut up won't you? My ribs are alread hurt and please don't make it worse with your stupid jokes."

Kai raised both of his hands with surrender pose and saying,

"Okay, okay, I give up."

But right before we get in to the room he whispered again,

"Just tell me if you change your mind okay? You don't even know that I'm learning martial arts these days from Tao right?"

And I'm laughing hard, don't know how worse it can be.

 

 


 

While writing this i hear these songs :

Wild Flower by Park Hyo Shin

8 Dayz by Megan Lee feat Junhyung Beast

Officially Missing You, Too by Geeks feat Soyou Sistar

Say (All I Need) by One Republic

The Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script

why don't you read it while listening these songs? I really reccomended it ^^

By the way I'm sorry for the wrong grammars and words, I hope you like it my dear readers, please don't hesitate to tell me what you really thought about this story. Don't forget to comment, upvote, and subscribe guyysss! *\(^^)/*