Who is he??

Disastrous Love

"Hey you!" Sulli turned back when she heard someone call.

'Is the boy calling for me?' she asked herself.

"Yeah you! Sorry for intrupping you, but i'm lost so can help me?" Minho say as he see the girl seems to confuse.

"Sure, why not? So how do i help you?" Sulli asked politely and smile.

"Do you know where is Mr. Jae suk office?"

"Yeah, come i'll show his office to you" Minho smile at her and walked beside her.

"So, why are you meeting the principal?" Sulli's question break their silent.

"I'm a transfered student from Shine High."

"Shine High? Wow, isn't it a top private school? Then why are you here?" Minho smile and glance at Sulli.

He feel a warm feeling with her. It has been like forever he didn't have this feeling. Being a young star make his world changes. His friends only friend with him because of his popularity. He know everything, they not even sincere to be friend with him. That makes him sad. Without he reliese a loud sigh come from his mouth.

"Why? Did i annoyyed you?" Sulli heard his sigh and thought that he is uneasy with her.

"No! Not like that. I'm just kind of thinking about something. Dont talk like that. I like you. Ops, sorry not that i like you like i like you but like... " Sulli laugh when Minho seems to nervous.

"Never mind, i know what you meant. By the way, i'm Sulli! " Sulli introduce herself to Minho.

"Oh, i'm.. "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ hi guys! Sorry if my writting is bad. I'm not good in english as it is not my mothertongue. This is my first fanfics so i hope u can supported me. Can u leave a comment please? So i know how to improve my weakness. If you dont like my writting just let me know, okay? <3