That Stare

Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was looking at Bomi. He thought she was very pretty,smart and funny. Then, he saw Eunji was going up to Bomi and realized that Eunji was also pretty. In his mind, he thought Minhyuk liked Eunji so, he didn`t think of liking her. He knew no one liked Bomi,which he thought was really weird. Then, he saw Ilhoon talking to Bomi. He was getting angry because Ilhoon was closer to Bomi than himself. He wanted to say `Back off! She will never like you.He likes me, the handsome one. He was laughing at his own statement in his head.

Then, Chanyeol said "What`s wrong bro? You seem kind of freaky because you were angry and then you were laughing."

"Really? I was that freaky? Oh My GUSH!!! I TOTALLY LOST MY IMAGE!!! How am I going to live bro?"Baekhyun said.

"Dude, chill everything will be alright. No one was looking at you except for Bomi."Chanyeol said.

"Why?Why?Why? Why my crush?"Baekhyun said in his mind.

"Really she did? Well, she isn't a person who gossips so, I am fine" Baekhyun said.

" I heard my name. Is everything okay? Are you guys talking about me? Wow:O You guys are talking about me!!!" Bomi said and then she pouted.

"Oh no we didn't!!! I promise I didn't also Chanyeol didn't too. I would kill him if he did say something like that. Trust me we aren't the guys who do that."Baekhyun said.

"Thanks Baekhyun! You are the BEST!!!"Bomi said and then walked off.

"Baekhyun you seem like you like her. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter