He's Back

Pages
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mica? One customer is looking for you" Baekhyun said, he's one of the managers here in the Cafe.

"Why? Do i know him?" Mica asked him back while typing some documents in her laptop.

"He said you and Kai knows him" Baekhyun said which made Kai look at Mica.

"He said that? Who could that be?" Kai said.

"Kai could you please go down with Baekhyun oppa first? Ill just follow, maybe its Chanyeol oppa or Suho oppa" Mica said.

"Mica i know Chanyeol and Suho hyung already. This guy, its the first time seeing him." Baekhyun said.

"Really?" Kai said making a face.

"Jongin ppali go with Baekhyun oppa and see whp is it." Mica said, Kai just skiled at her and followed Baekhyun downstairs.

"You should've asked Umin hyun who is it" Kai told Baekhyun.

"Jongin if Umin huung is here i shouldnt be bothering you by now." Baekhyun said to him. Kai just scratch his head.

"That's him, the one with the blonde hair." Baekhyun pointed to the guy who is busy talking to Kyungsoo.

"There's Kai" Kyungsoo said, the blonde guy turns his back to face Kai and to his surprise it's OH SEHUN, his ex-bestfriend and Mica's ex-boyfriend who left without any reason.

"Kai" Sehun said smiling at him, he's confused why did he showed up now? Now that everything is ok.

"Your back! And your... Blonde! And you look more skinny" Kai said, he noticed how skinny his ex-bestfriend is. Its seems like he's been sick.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter