Wishing for Yesterday

Wishing for Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I, Mark Tuan, have been dating Park Jinyoung for almost over a year and a half.

 

 

 

"Hey let's go to the aquarium this Saturday," Jinyoung beamed as he leaned over my desk. "I definitely want to go!"

"But we just went there," I said without looking up. I quickly finished up some unfinished homework from last night and stuffed the paper in my backpack.

"But don't you want to go again?! It's so beautiful!" Jinyoung grinned. 

I shrugged. "Sure let's go."

Jinyoung smiled as he leaned in for a quick kiss before happily skipping out of class.

"You're completely enslaved by him," Jackson scoffed as he elbowed me.

I let out a soft chuckle. "You think so?"

Jackson quickly nodded. "I mean you hate aquariums right?"

"But he did say he definitely wanted to go so what I can I say?" I smiled.

At that moment, Jinyoung came back in the class. "Actually since it's not that fun, let's change plans! Let's go to that park again! Okay?"

"O-okay," I agreed. I looked at Jackson and he gave me the "see?" look. As soon as Jinyoung left the class again, Jackson patted my shoulders.

I let out a heavy sigh. "It's okay. I just have to be more mature."

 

 

 

Jinyoung always walks a little ahead of me on the left. It's kind of different from what I imagined since I thought I would be the one to lead. 

 

 

 

"There's a menu for couples! Let's choose this since there's two persons worth on one plate," Jinyoung said as he showed me the menu.

"Give me a minute," I said as I skimmed through the menu. I wanted to decide for once!

I let out a heavy sigh when I read the menu. *There are too many choices. I don't know what to pick...* "Okay let's choose that one," I finally gave in.

 

 

 

The places we go to, the things we do and what we eat, Jinyoung decides everything for me.

His plans never fails so I can't even complain about it. 

 

 

 

"Mark, you're too swayed by his opinions!" Jackson nagged at me. 

I took a sip on the bottle of coke I was drinking. "Really?"

Jackson nodded. "You give in way too easily!" he scolded.

"Mark!" 

I turned around when I heard a girl calling out my name. The girl quickly ran over and panted as she stopped in front of me. "What are you drinking?" she smiled.

"Coke," I answered, "Why?"

"Oh really? Then I'll get some too!" she beamed. 

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What the hell?" I mumbled as I took another sip.

"Hey look I got the same one," she came back with the bottle of coke in her hand. We match," she beamed. 

 

 

 

Her smile was exactly like Jinyoung's.

 

 

 

"Maybe a girl like that is more fitting for you," Jackson suggested as the both of us walked back to class.

"You're not saying this because I'm kind of fed of with Jinyoung right?" I scoffed.

Jackson shook his head. "I mean you should try dating a girl once. You never experienced it right? You never know if you might actually have a thing for girls. I don't want to assume anything but I'm sure she has a thing for you. I'm not telling you to break up with Jinyoung, but maybe take a break?"

Take a break? I didn't know why but at that moment, I thought it seemed like a good idea.

 

 

 

I want to make him go my way. I know it's not like this but maybe I am enslaved by him.

I let out a heavy sigh.

When did it become this way?

 

"You give in way too easily!"

 

As a man is that okay? I mean we're both men and all but shouldn't we take turns deciding? Maybe I can become manlier by being with a girl. Isn't that more like my real self?

I let out a third sigh that day. *I don't feel like going out today.* I thought to myself as I was being lead by Jinyoung once

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter