Chapter One.

Gangster Love.

[ Minhee's P.O.V ]

"No! Stop, please don't! I'm sorry!" My father who was an alcoholic, dragged me down the stairs, heading to the front door. I couldn't hear what he was saying through my horrid crying. All I know that he was angry, cussing and yelling for even the neighbors could hear us. Mom didn't even do anything but gave me a cold glare. I felt so hopeless and all I wanted was to die right at that moment, but I was so scared. What was I to them? A dirty monster who was just a slave for them? "Shut the hell up you ing tramp! I did not raise you to become like this, you despicable dumb !" He threw me outside the front steps, beating me as I try to cover my face from him. As I was screaming for my life, I heard a car door shut and a woman running towards my dad. "Stop this madness! Are you insane?!" That woman was my aunt, who was on my father side of the family. "She's only seven years old!" She pushed him away from me, quickly grabbing me into her arms. I kept crying, covering my face in her arms. "I'm disappointed in you! What has she done to you?" My father glared at me and then look back at my aunt. "Tch, that child is the disappointment in our family. She's messed up and everytime I see her face, it irritates me. Annoying brat. I was planning on throwing her out and disown her."  My aunt was shocked to hear those cruel words. She got up and slapped his face. My father didn't move at all and was just still. "If you're going to disown her, I'm going to take her with me! You sicken me." She said in an angry tone. My aunt turned to me, quickly grabbing my hand, lifting up for balance. As we were walking towards her car, I turned to see that my parents didn't even care and walked inside their home as if they were satisfied to get rid of me. "Auntie, where are you taking me? What about mommy and daddy?" My aunt gave me a warm smile, brushing my cheeks gently wiping some of the smalls tears that was left. "Darling, I won't let you go back to that horrible place. It's too dangerous." I gave her a worried look. "Don't worry baby, I'm here, okay? I'll take care of you, no matter what." 

 

That was nine years ago when that event had happened. I am now sixteen, living under my aunt's care in her mansion. My aunt is a widow named Choi Arang, who is also known to be a top CEO. She is also secretly the head boss of a mafia organization which I will take over one day as I grew up in a house full of criminals I called family. As I started to develop in this environment, I became much independent and stronger. 

Knock, knock. 

"Come in!" Suddenly the door opened slowly as a maid peek in and spoke a soft manner. 

"Sorry for disturbing you, Lady Minhee, it is time for breakfast. Your aunt has told me to tell you that you should quickly be prepared to get dress and not be late for your first day of school." 

"Oh, I don't need breakfast, so it's fine. I'll skip it today." The maid gave off a worried look, then she just nodded and left. I started to curl my long black hair that reached down to my waist and then got myself changed in my school uniform. Today was the day I start my third year. I quickly grab my bookbag and ran downstairs seeing the members of my aunt's mafia organization lined up. "Good morning, Lady Minhee." I gave them a warm genuine smile. "Good morning, everybody!" Then one of the member walked up towards me. "My lady, aren't you going to eat first?" I shook my head "no", giving him a sincere smile saying that it was okay. He patted my head then grabbed the car for me. "Be careful." He said.

"Another year of high school, how annoying." I muttered under my breath. 

As I walked out of the car, the first thing I see are eyes staring at me. It's always like this, which annoys me. Have they ever learned that staring at somebody is rude? 

"Good morning, Minhee!" Many of the students greeted me as I walked pass them with a good morning and smile.

I'm sick of it.

To be honest, people look up to me as if I was some type of goddess. I had the highest grades and beauty that attracts both the male and female students. I can tell that they been staring at my body up and down like hungry wolves. My personality is somewhat juxtapositional. I may be smiling now, but if anybody dare to cross my path, that smile will become a scowl.

My aunt told me before that I had become like a belladonna. "She's like a belladonna, deadly yet beautiful."  

As I walked into my classroom looking for a seat to sit, all eyes were on me. I gave them an irritated smile as they look at me like I was some type of celebrity. I walked to the end of the row and sat down near the window, trying to ignore all the stares.  

Suddenly a girl sat in front of my desk, then turns around smiling at me. I stared back, raising my eyebrow.

What the hell is up with this girl? She was just staring at me, giving me a creepy look. 

"Um, hello?" I said in a soft voice. This girl looks like a mess. By mess, I mean, she looks like she just threw herself in a trash full of, I don't even know. She had so many piercings, tattoos, and her cleavage was showing as if her were about to pop out. I mean I shouldn't judge, but I had never seen a student in my school looking like this. I could be wrong, but this girl looks like a troublemaker. 

The girl look at me up and down, then smirks. "Not bad yourself." I was speechless. What the hell does that mean? 

The teacher walked in greeting everybody with a warm welcome.

Why is this class so long? I'm so bored. I just wanted to go home and sleep. 

The bell finally rang. FINALLY! 

I jumped out of my seat quickly, walking out of the class in a speed of light. I just wanted to get to class quickly, so I was just swiftly moving towards my next class until I bumped into a wall, falling backwards, landing on my . "Ah, ." I cursed under my breath. I looked up and see a male figure. 

That's no wall. It was a guy who has two girls attached onto him like glue. The girls were trying to act cute giggling. 

"The ? Watch where you're g---" He paused, staring back at me. "What's this? I have never seen you before. A girl with a beauty like yours, how can I not know you?" The girls stop giggling, glaring at me with so much intense in their eyes. 

Great.

I quickly stood up, brushing off the nonexistent dust on my bottom. Then I look back at the guy, giving him my daring smile. "Sorry, I'm in a hurry." I tried to walk pass him until he grabbed a hold of my wrist. "Wait, what's your name?" He gave me a slight smirk. This bastard, who the hell does he think he is? I slowly took his hand off of my wrist, still smiling which also show some of my irritation. "That is none of your business. So, please leave me alone." I quickly turned around fleeing away. 

 

[ Aaron P.O.V ] 

I had never seen such a beautiful girl in this school before. I want her. I thought to myself. "Aaron, let's go play. I'm bored." The girls who were attached to me were whining, giving me such a headache. "Get off of me. I'm not in the mood to play." I pushed them away aggressively as I see my best friend, Alex, walking towards me. The girls were in shock and walked away along with their little tantrum. "Aye, bro! Why are you still playing around? Lets hurry up and go to class." I gave him a weird look, saying that he was insane. "You're insane." He was just laughing it off. "Look, I don't feel like going to class. I'm gonna skip this one." Alex slapped my back neck. "What the hell was that for?!" He gave me a serious look. "It's only the first day of school and you're already skipping? I think you're the one who's insane." I sighed. I've known this guy since we were in elementary, but seriously, he became more of a father to me. Ever since I became a gang leader and playing around with girls, he would always lecture me like it was some kind of big deal. "Sorry, man. I'm skipping out on this." Alex sighed as I quickly ran off with a loud laugh down the hallway. 

I thought school would be boring, but I guess not. Meeting a girl with that type of beauty, I can't miss that opportunity.

Here I am sitting on the school's roof, thinking of a way to get the girl in my hands. Such beautiful long black hair that goes down to her waist, her curves that were much eye catching, that adorable face of hers when she smiled, and those kissable soft lips. I slowly took a box of cigarettes out, lighting the end and feeling the breeze as I lost myself in thoughts.

I will make her, mine.

 

 

 

[ *Well, I expected it to be better, but I guess I was rushing it. ;-;; ]