Judging Panel, Entry Form, Entries and Criteria.

The Big Ones || Writing Contest || Open.

 

 
Writing contest
THE BIG ONES
CRITERIA
Title {15 points}
Memorability, meaningfulness, relevance, originality, appropriateness, grammar.
Description {10 points}
Ability to interest readers, information revealed, accuracy.
Foreword (5 points added or taken if applicable}
Contribuition to the reader's understanding, wrong usage of resources (including profiles and/or images) 
Presentation {10 points}
Organization, simplicity, length of the paragraphs, font usage, poster.
Spelling/Grammar/Mechanics {15 points}
Self-Explanatory. Use of spell-check and proof-reading
Writing Style {40 points}
Vocabulary range, use of synonyms, correct use of words, descriptive ability for both characters and situations, figurative language and imagery, sentence estructure, impact of the words, distinctiveness.
Flow {20 points}
Unity in the sentences, paragraphs transition, logic in the order of events, relation between the different events in the story, pace.
Characterization {20 points}
+Idols [10 points] Proper characterization, well-developed personality, independence of their real-life stereotypes (Sungyeol acts like a child, Kai is a player, Sehun is cold and bratty) or general steoreotypes (jock, nerd, kingka, bully, etc.)
+Original Characters [10 points if applicable]
Connection with the reader, independence of the stereotypes, developement, appropiateness in personality and maturity level for their stated age, realisticness.
Plot {60 points}
Comprehensibility, believability, logic, correct relation to the context, originality, creativity, unity.
Emotional Reaction {5 points added or taken}
Ability to make the reader "feel" the story.
Overall Impression {10 points}
Personal opinion of the judge.
TOTAL: (main-penalty+bonus)/200x100=_____%
.
.
...Please support the contest by using our official banner.
Entries
 
coded by cutie-pie in C∅DE:BREAKER
ENTRY FORM

Username:
Profile Link:
Title:
Link to Story:
Genre: 
Main Characters:
Format (drabble, oneshot, chaptered):
Status:
Warnings, Rated M:
English as first language:

 
Entries
username - story 
username - story
username - story
username - story 
username - story 
username - story 
username - story 
username - story 
username - story
username - story
username - story 
Black List
username - reason
username - reason
username - reason
username - reason
username - reason
username - reason
Reekyung- main judge
owner of the contest, ZBabyz.Hello everyone. It's a pleasure to be the owner of this contest, and I'm sure that this will be a really good experience for both of us. I don't have a genre that could be referred to as my favorite, but I really like fantasy, romance and AU. I don't like cliché stories, taking lightly bullying, , suicide, drugs, eating dissorders and mental dissorders. Also, discriminative or stereotyped attitude, characters that are too "2D" or just completely nonsense, bad scenes or with no plotline, 2nd POV and constantly changing narrators.Please don't give me the (name) stories because I hate them.  I have no problem with homoual pairings, I like well-developed characters and original plots. 
S- main judge
Ilikestars, co-owner. Is in this for the food. hates anything related to ulnas. Enjoys stories of all kinds, but craves unique plots. Would rather not read fluff, and despises 'blinking cutely.' Enjoys laughing. Also enjoys thinking. Mostly enjoys reading stories that actually make sense and don't have the emotional depth of a tea spoon. Be complex. Be human. Be a writer.
 
 
Cat/Kitty - main judge
KittyCatlovesMir. editor and reader, she likes angst, , and is not really picky, but she doesn't likes MPREG.  She has experience as a beta-reader.
 
Ellasauras- secondary judge.
She dislikes bad grammar, though if English is not your first language it's understandable, but you should be open minded for a "Beta", "you" stories only because she starts to imagine her OTP rather than herself, and the trite or cliché ship fanfiction. Pretty open to any genre and AU!; even the , genderbend, kitty!au ones where they are also brothers. She also likes to cry and rage over fanfics so angst is highly detectable for her.
 
 
 
 
 
 

Yellow- main judge
YellowTurtleJay wishes you luck. Doesn't likes permanent bottoms/tops, "bottoms" being forced to act like girls, the 2nd POV, yuri, , tragedy, romanticizing , tan jokes, shamming, innacurate fact about , the majority of female OCs, YiFine having six packs, delusional fangirl fantasies and life. She likes tidbits of romance, fantasy, laughing, Chen, well-done scenes, mature characters, funny characters, Sehun's , and Chen. She's chill with genderbender, mpreg, homoual pairings (no lesbian scenes) , heteroual pairings, pairings of any uality, crack and OTPs.

EunKyung - secondary judge.
She is pretty much up for anything, but she prefers , mpreg, omegaverse!, angst, , fluff, supernatural and AU! Well written plots and scenes are a must for EunKyung, and she is up for reading chaptered stories as long as they have the spunk to keep her involved. Nonetheless, she dislikes "you" stories, doesn't like stories and is not too fond to OCs. She doesn't really ship heteroual couples, but she is okay with mental or physical disorders, suicide, homicide and bullying as long as they are treated respectfully and are significant to the plot.