Chapter 10

First Love or Crushes

Chapter 10 

 

 

I like.... Jungkook. Ani! I like.. V. Aniyo! I like Jimin! Aniyaaa!~~ My head hurts! "Minyoung!" Yunhee called my name as she tapped me on my shoulder. "Hm? Wae?" I answered her back. "What are you thinking?" Yunhee asked me. 

 

I frowned before answering her. "Yunhee-ah, how did you fall in love with Suga?" I asked, curiously at her. "Why are suddenly asking that?" she asked me back, ignoring my question. 

 

"Tell me, huh?" I throw my aegyeo at her. "I fell in love with him because he's a nice guy. He's respect towards woman and I love his voice" Yunhee replied, thinking about her boyfriend .

 

"Wahh~~ It must feel nice to only fall in love with only one guy right?" I asked her, having her noticing what I was talking about. She then sudddenly turn to me. I pouted to her with my lips out together. 

 

"It must be hard right?" She asked me, with a helpful look. I nodded to her before giving my answer to her. "It's really tiring. Why can't I just fall in love like other girls? And then so I can love him freely?" I said. 

 

"I understand. So don't stress too much about it okay?" Yunhee said and rubbed my shoulder to help me. I gave her a warm smile as an answer. Just then BTS arrived and scattered all around us. 

 

"Hey!" I did some high five and bumps with the guys as they sat down. "Hey girls~" they greeted back. "You're guys not eating lunch?" Yunhee asked them. They nodded their heads. 

 

"They boys got tired of eating the same things, so we skipped lunch" Jin replied back. I gave them a unpleasant look. "Skipping lunch is not good for your body.." I said before turning to Jimin and continue. 

 

"Especially you Jimin, you are a dancer. It really is not good for your body" I told him. "Ehyy, Minyoung, why will you force me eat things I'm tired of eating? Right guys?" Jimin said before chukling. 

 

"Jimin's right, Minyoung. I hate eating those food at school now" J-Hope added, as the other boys nodded, defending each other. These boys, tsk tsk tsk. "Arraso, I won't argue with you guys" I told them as all of them each flashed a smile. 

 

"What do you guys want to eat?" Yunhee asked them. "I want bulgogi!" Jungkook yelled out with hesitation while his hyungs are still thinking. "But I want samgyeopsal" I attacked.

 

"Bulgogi!" Jungkook yelled defending his bulgogi. "Andwae~ I was some samgyeopsal" I cried out, wriggling my whole body. "But I haven't have bulgogi in a long time" Jungkook fight back, not giving up. 

 

Me, being stubborn, also not giving up. "Unnie, I want some samgyeopsal, huh?" I turned to Yunhee, who started this. "Andwayeo~ Noona let's go eat bulgogi~" Jungkook said, doing his aegyo to Yunhee. 

 

"Yah!~" Me and Suga yelled at the same time, shocking everbody, even ourself. "W-why will you do aegyo at my girlfriend!?" Suga spoked up because I was dead silent. "Hyung, no need to be jealous" V said and patted Suga. 

 

"Is my Yoonnie jealous?" Yunhee said and pinched Suga's cheeks. "Arraso, just don't fall for Jungkook's aegyo" Suga said and smile at Yunhee. "Hyung, don't worry. Yunhee is like my noona" Jungkook told Suga. 

 

"So, Yoonnie, bulgogi or samgyeopsal?" Yunhee asked Suga. "Bulgogi!" "Samgyeopsal!" Jungkook and me yelled at the same time. "Jungkook, I said samgyeopsal!" I protested, glaring at Jungkook. 

 

"I said bulgogi Miyoung!" Jungkook protested back. We glared each other for a moment before they interrupted  us. "Stop fighting the both of you guys. You guys never ask for our opinion at all" Jimin said, interrupting us. 

 

"Then Jimin, bulgogi or samgyeopsal?" I asked him right after he finished his sentence. ".. uh.. bulgogi.." he said clamly and slowly. A smile was place onto Jungkook's lips as I glared him and rolled my eyes.

 

"Jimin!" I whinned out loud. "Okay, so bulgogi call?" V asked all of us. "Call!" they all yelled excepted for me. "Minyoung?" Jungkook asked me, teasing me. I scoffed before saying it's a deal to them. 

 

Right after school ended, we all headed to go get Jungkook's bulgogi. "Mmmm, it's delicious~" I let out a squeal after putting a piece into my mouth. "I though someone didn't want bulgogi" Rap Monster said. 

 

"I don't want doesn't mean I won't eat it" I said as they started to laugh. I laughed a little bit along before stuffing more meat into my mouth. After finishing three serving of bulgogi, we all are fulled and ready to go home.

 

"Thanks for the foods tonight" we all called out as we all walked in the cold and dark night. "Yunhee unnie, it's late let's go home" I said, catching the boys attentions. "Minyoung, can't I drop off my girlfriend?" Sug asked, cutely. 

 

"Aish, don't put your aegyo with me, and fine, just bring her back home saftley. Then I will be going home first guys, I have alot to do at school tomorrow" I replied before walking up ahead and start going my way.

 

"Yah, why will you let her go alone and didn't let me go with her?" Yunhee said after slapping her boyfriend Suga. "Wae? I just want some times with my girlfriend" Suga replied before giving Yunhee a back hug. 

 

Then BTS coughed. "Then, I guess we will have to catch up to Minyoug" Rap Monster said and off they left to find Minyoung and drop her off. Minyoung still walks in the dark and cold night after departing from BTS and Yunhee.

 

While still walking, I suddenly feel pain in my stomach, then I decided to squat down and clutch onto my stomach. "Here we go again with my stomach" I said and rubbed my stomach.

 

Ughh, I hate this feelings, it eally hurts. Just then I heard someone called my name and hurriedly came over to me. "Minyoung, are you okay?" J-Hope asked as BTS surrounded around me. 

 

"My stomach hurts." I replied, heavily as they pain never left. "Is it becuase of the bulgogi?" Jin asked me. No it's not. How am I going to explain this? "Miyoung, I sorry. I should just hav eus eat samgyeopsal instead" Jungkook said and look at me worriedly.

 

"I don't think so" I replied, shaking me head, giving Jungkook a relief. "Can you still walk home?" Jimin asked me, trying to help me stand up with V. Right after I stand up, I clutched onto my stomach again. 

 

I really need to get home, that's the only way for the pain to go away. "Oppa, call my umma.." I said and handed my phone over to Rap Monster. "What do I said?" Rap Monster asked back, having my phne in his ear. 

 

"Tell her my stomach hurts like usual and ask her to prepare the usual medicine" I replied before clutching down onto my stomach. "Alright then, but let's get you hom first" Rap Monster said. 

 

"Since I feel like it's my fault, Minyoung, let me carry you back home" Jungkook said and squat down, ready to give a piggy back ride. I blushed as my ody start feeling hot. I was still able to blush wit this pain!!? 

 

"Minyoung just get on" V said before pushing me onto Jungkook's back. "Ahh!" I screamed as Jungkook circled his arms onto my thigh, preventing me from falling. I blushed hardly as I cirled my arms around Jungkook's neck as we start walking to my house. More like them walking, not me. 

 

"Minyoung, how is it? Is it still hurting?" Umma asked once I entered the house. "Umma, it still hurts. Is the medicine ready?' I asked. looking for my medicine. "I'll give it to you in a minute. Oh boys, thanks for bringing her home" Umma thanked BTS, who are now in my living room. 

 

"V oppaa!~~" Eunmi screamed out V's name before BTS could replied to Umma. "Hey Eunmi-ah" V replied as he ruffled Eunmi's hair, having Eunmi next to him. "Umma, bring the medicine upstairs. I'll be heading upstairs" I said, preparing myself to go up.

 

"Boys, can you guys help her, I don't want her to fall down the stairs" Umma said before going to the kitchen. "Neh eomonim" BTS replied. JUst then Eunmi quickly dragged V to my side. 

 

"V oppa, help Miyoung unnie" Eunmi said and looked at the confused V. "You guys too" Eunmi said and waved at BTS telling them to come over. They nodded before coming over to my side and helped me up to my room. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I think I know who Minyoung's ending up with now! Since I kinda found my bias. Kekkek ^^

Some of you guys asked for updates, so here's a surprised chapter!

After finding out who's my bias, I have the urge to continued this story, and continued until the end!

So subscribe and comment!~ <3