JONGSICA moment: Venus's memories is slowly coming back

The Five Goddesses of the Moon

VENUS's POV

Uhh...my head hurts,i got out from my bed and tiptoed to the dining room to get some water,but then I heard two boys talking and I saw Vandross and Thunder,they were talking about some girl so I used my powers to hear their conversation and then.....

Thunder:"I cant do this to Athena,I have to tell her that my father has arranged a marriage for me with Krystal"

After I heard that I quickly opened the door and approached him angrily.

ME:"Yah,Thunder what did you say about getting married with a human?!,did you know how much my sister suffered because of those memories and now that your back you made another burden,what are you thinking?!"I said angrily,then my headache approached again and then suddenly I fainted.

VANDROSS's POV

My Venus suddenly fainted so I carried her to her room and placed her in the bed,suddenly Thunder and Athena came in and I had a conversation with Thunder in mind conversation
ME:"Thunder what should we do now if Venus wakes up,she will tell everything to Athena"
Thunder:"I have to tell Athena if I wont she will hate me"
Then suddenly we are interupted by Athena.
Athena:"Vandross what happened to her" Me:"I dont know she suddenly fainted"I lied Athena:"Okay please take of her "she dragged Thunder out of the room and left me with my beautiful Venus,I just stared at her face examining every phases.