The Start of Another First Day

A Place Where I belong

Hello My darlings~

I wanted to talk a little bit about last chapter. I know fighting over a job may be unreasonable...but I just want you to understand Aria is a pessimistic person who is angry at the world and angry at everyone. Her life has been filled with nothing but misery, she's misunderstood and doesn't know how to express her pain. She may be unreasonable, but that's her personality so don't get annoyed with her too much. ><

Anyways I hope you will enjoy this short chappie^^ The next chapter will go into more detail about Aria's first day XDD

tumblr_n7qnofqD3D1rppra8o3_500.gif


~ARIA POV~

After the huge fight with May a couple nights ago, I finally decided that getting angry over a new job was a stupid reason to be mad at my best friend. She can't understand me...because she doesn't have the same lifestyle as me and she can't read my mind. I didn't apologize, neither did May. But it was a mutual understanding when we both started to linger in the living room together. Eventually I took the job, I needed the money anyway. Although May and I have started talking again, we are still awkward around each other's prescence. Being brought up in wealthy socialite families, we both have an immense amount of pride in which we refuse to let even an ounce be damaged. Especially in an argument or fight, we are taught to never apologize unless necessary for status purposes. 

 During the three days we didn't talk, my depression kicked in hard. It was a thread away from pulling me into the darkness forever. I know it was wrong. Theres a bandaid that covers a cut on my left wrist, May never noticed... thank goodness. I'm not one of those emo kids cutting away at themselves, I just...wanted to stop the misery, why live when theres nothing to live for? I stopped myself from pushing the knife any deeper that night. I don't know why I did, I just wasn't meant to die that night.

"Let's go. you don't want to be late for your first day at work"

Huuu. New environment, new language, awkward friend. It's just great, everything I hate will be wrapped up into one day. This will be one hell of a day.

~Author POV~

Throwing themselves down, bodies splayed on the floor, panting heavily as their chests rose and fell with every breath

"PHEW Geez we all need a shower" Jackson swiped the back of his arm against his forehead

"No Man! YOU are the only one who really NEEDS a shower" Mark criticized jokingly

Bambam chuckled and hi-fived the older boy

"No fair Guys. It's not pick on Jackson day!! So don't bully me!"

Cunningly, JR slid himself beside Mark

"Hey man. I'm sorry about the other night"

"Don't be. You were right. Our team is more important than a journal"

"HEY! What are you guys whispering about?! Are you talking bad about me?!" Jackson threw himself between the two boys

"yah why is it always about you?" JB scoffed, his eyes squinted to a smile after making eye contact with a pouting Jackson 

"Charisma! Thats why he's our leader!" Bambam kissed up to JB

Failing to keep a straight face, JB bursted into laughter "where were you going with that comment Bambam"

"Kissing up to the leader Bambam?" Youngjae tsked "JB Hyung! You like me best right?! I'm your favorite!"

Innocently staring at the leader, Yugyeom grinned from ear to ear "Our little Maknae is my favorite. He's the baby!" JB threw his arms around the youngest, embracing the boy with a tight hold

"yah Bambam. We've been thrown away by hyung" Youngjae walked towards Bambam with arms wide open

"tchh we don't need the leader. I just need you Youngjae hyung"

"Why is everyone hugging?" Jackson questioned "don't you two dare hug each other!"

JR reached for Mark in the process of pushing Jackson out of the way

"MINEE!! ONE OF YOU IS MINE!" Jackson held onto Mark's arm for dear life

"hu hu hu...we have a love triangle in our team" Yugyeom announced "oh yeah, did you guys hear about another new girl? There's a new genius composer and that she's really pretty"

"Yugyeom-ah why do you always gossip like an ahjumma?" Jinyoung reprimanded "You've never met them so you're not suppose to talk about them"

"Ay~ ignore Jinyoung!" Jackson interrupted, like usual "she's really pretty? How do you know?"

"Coordi May said that they were best friends. She said her best friend is even prettier than her"

Several gasps circled around the room "but May noona is already really pretty. Someone can be prettier than her??"

"ah Bambam you have a crush on May noona huh?" Yugyeom winked "your face is going red Bambam! You do like noona!"

"you do know that May Coordi likes JB right?" Jackson muttered casually

Bambam held a hand on his hips and finished off his diva look with a frown "What? how would you know?!"

"Me?!" Jaebum pointed at himself "are you sure?"

"Calm down!" Jackson rolled onto the floor with a grin "Just relax!"

"Hyung this is not an underwear ad!"

"OKAY! okay. May gets all shy and blushes when Jaebum is around."

"How would you know?" Mark wriggled his eyebrow, softly gazing at Jackson "Unless you like her enough to notice little things like that"

Jackson immediately jumped up to defend himself "no no no! nuh uh! May and I were having a conversation while she chose my clothes. Our leader walked in and she stopped talking and completely shut down, in the middle of choosing my outfit!" 

Laughter bursted around the room "Is that why you looked like a random tomato among us that day?!"

"Leader! It's all your fault I'm being called a tomato!"

"It's not my fault!" JB held back his laughter, trying to defend his good name "it's your own fault for having bad fashion sense and liking the color red too much. It has nothing to do with me"