The Lost Journal

A Place Where I belong

Here's another chappie! My goal is to update everyday so I don't abandon another fic~ hehe so I'll try really hard to complete my goal.

Thank you for reading! Sometimes I have a lot of typos or if it's confusing. Don't hesitate to comment and ask about it. I'd be glad to clear things up XDD

HAVE A GOOD DAY MY LOVELY READERSS! <33333333333

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUIKbiNMSbJFDvkTP9ymX


 

~AUTHOR POV~

While the GOT7 boys began their morning routine, their leader gathered them in a circle for a quick meeting.

"ey guys Manager Hyung says we have a new coordi starting today. Be nice to her. Jackson...don't weird her out too much. We have a lot to do today. Hurry up and get ready to leave."

"Yes Leader JB, sir!" Jackson saluted, his lips suddenly frumped into a frown as JB's backview dissapeared from the group "wait! But I'm not weird. I'm wild and Y" he said with a wave, earning several glares from s

"I heard from hairstylist noona that the new coordi is a rich heiress" 

"Yugyeom don't start rumors. Jaebum hyung said be nice" JR stated

"But omma..."

"No buts. Now go brush your teeth!"

Yugyeom lowered his head "yes mam" Jinyoung shooed the maknae into the restroom and followed, slamming the door behind him

Youngjae's head thrashed forward finally breaking him out of his groggy state "Wait!" his fists pounded on the restroom door "Omma! Let me in too!"

"well if she is rich...then she'll know all the brand names. We'll be dressed all fancy and classy. That'd be nice for a change"

"We don't need change...Stop looking up and smiling like an idiot Bambam. What are you even imagining?" Jackson critized blantantly

"We'll get to look like manly gentlemen!" Bambam protested while stomping his feet

Hunched forward, Youngjae knocked on the door desperately, every now and then he rocked his body up and down "OMMA! Jinyoung hyung! Let me in! I need to pee!"

"manly gentlemen?" Mark chuckled "Sorry to dissapoint but uh no matter how hard you try Bambam. You'll still look like a cute little kid. Nice try though" Mark patted the younger one's shoulder before turning to return to his room

"Hyung you don't mean that right? I can be manly right?!" Bambam turned to Jackson with bright round does eyes and a small pout "right?!"

Jackson stayed silent for once, fixing his hat while giving Bambam a shrug "Hang in there Youngjae. Fighting!"

Youngjae nodded confidently "Fighting...HYUNG!!! YUGYEOM OPEN THE DOOR!!"

"RIGHT?!?!" Bambam yelled after Jackson "Don't go hyung!....RIGHT?!"

 

Aria squirmed in bed as her cell phone blared, vibrating her pillow along with her bed "hello?"

"Oh my god Aria! I forgot my lucky bracelet! I need it to do a good job today. Please please tell me you see it on the kitchen table!"

Aria groaned slightly before forcing her body up "Hold on let me check"

The girl peeled the sheets back and shivered as the cold breeze from the air conditioner kissed her skin.

"yeah it's here"

"OH THANK GOD! Can you please bring it to me?! To JYP entertainment. I desperately need it! PWEASEE?!"

"yeah I'll get ready and drop it off before I go sight seeing"

"Thank you! You're the best! I love you!"

Still half awake, Aria smirked slightly "I know I am. See you later"

 

"Thank you so much! I so owe you!" May squeezed the bracelet within her fingers "You're a life saver Aria"

"It's just a bracelet...just call me if you need me. I'll probably be drawing a scenery somewhere"

"I'm sorry. I wish I had time to explore with you..."

"It's okay I understand. Work is more important"

"I'll see you later at home?" May furrowed her brows, pleadingly

However, Aria did not respond. She looked down at her shoes and turned towards the exit leaving May behind to sigh alone.

"eww it's so sunny. Where are my sunglasses?" Aria ped her creme colored canvas backpack, rummaging through all the pockets as she walked through the main entrance

Fans crowded around the entrance chanting "GOT7! GOT7!"

"!@#$%^&^%$#"

"OMMERGOSH! MARK I LOVE YOU!! KYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The girl froze in confusion where did this crowd come from??? There was no one here like five minutes ago

The volume of the screaming girls increased, deafening almost. How was anybody supposed to think to oneself? Let alone, hear each other over the screaming.

Aria began pushing her way through the crowd. Bumping into several girls on the way.

Mark was the first to exit the car, he slid past a couple girls before he headed into the main crowd. His eyes filled with irritation, but no once noticed...like usual. It was nice to be famous, it was awesome even. But sometimes, Mark wished he had private moments to himself. Or even, just not get grouped in public...that would be nice.

A creme colored backpack caught Mark's attention, an elbow struck the bag. His brown eyes followed them as a light pink notebook popped out of the bag like bread out of a toaster. Eventually it tumbled to the floor a couple inches away from his sneakers. These fangirls are definitely a safety hazard, especially their elbows and high pitched voices, someone can go deaf. It could happen at any moment, that's what Mark expected anyway.

"Hey YOU!" Mark yelled out "Your notebo-" Before Mark could raise the journal in the air, the backpack dissapeared into the sea of swarming fans. Mark scoffed to himself and finally headed for the doors

"Hyung what took you so long?! You were the first one out of the car"

Mark ignored Yugyeom's comment and continued to skim through the notebook. It was filled with nothing but doodles and several paragraphs in english here and there

"hyung what is that you're holding? Is that a journal?"

"stop snooping Jinyoung" Mark shut the journal

"you don't keep a journal. ohhoho! You're the one snooping!" Jinyoung retorted

"oooo whose is that?!" Jackson jumped in between the two, swiping the journal out of Mark's hand

"HEY!"

Jackson causally flipped through the notebook "A? Did a fan give it to you as a gift for our new song?" 

"No. A girl dropped it...her name probably starts with A or something"

"Why didn't you return it to her?"

"She was gone before I could yell out to her. Even if I did, she couldn't possibly hear me over all those fans"

"what are you going to do with it?"

"Guys hurry up and get changed. We have to go!" JB shouted from the hallway

The boys quickened their pace "I'll keep it safe for the owner in the meantime"

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo! We are GOT7"

May kept calm but inside, she was squealing like a crazy maniac at how beautiful they were "Hello. I'm May, starting today I will work as a stylist for GOT7"

While exchanging bows, May noticed the pink journal in Mark's hand. That's funny. That looks exactly like Aria's notebook! grrrrr the one she never lets me touch!

"Well let's get started shall we?"