Heartbroken

A Place Where I belong

HELLLOOO DARLINGS~

Sorry about the weird update. I accidentally posted the unfinished chapter when I was trying to save it. So heres the edited chapter that was posted before I took it down.

STREEESSSS!

Also I was so shocked by the sudden passing of Ladies Code EunB. I really liked her, she was so young and pretty. Ladies code won't be the same without her. From the bottom of my heart, RIP.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfpmyrk50MwnNnXK2H3W7 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStY5GG5P47qTd7JzOZQAL 

 


~JINYOUNG POV~

Ari giggled, grabbing a plate full of chicken from the crowded circle of boys who were fighting for a piece

I remember like it was just yesterday the first time she called me oppa. She smiled at me with pearly whites, her eyes naturally grinning along.

"Jinyoung Oppa! Here! you must be hungry"

"It's okay you eat. I'm not that hungry"

She turned to me with wide eyes, placing her smooth skinned hand on my forehead "Are you sick?! How could you not be hungry after all that dancing?"

 My fingers wrapped around hers, I slowly lowered her hand while she stared at me, eyes glistening with worry. That's what I like about her best, she genuinely cares for me and for the people around her.

"I'm fine. I just want to sit here and rest"

"Oppa!" She pushed my hand away, I let her fingers slip out of my grip. "at least take one bite"

She grabbed a chicken leg, gesturing for me to eat a bit

"Hurry up and bite it before I shove it into your mouth" Her strong gaze coerced me into taking a bite

"Good. Oppa just eat this okay?" My fingers reached out to touch hers...just once

Mark snatched the chicken leg from my grasp "Yah! What are you doing?!" Mark pointed at Ari with the chicken drumstick "you are only allowed to feed your boyfriend! No flirting with other boys!"

Pleading with her eyes, Mark's gaze softened into a loving ogle

"Our Mark oppa is so cute when he's jealous" She giggled softly, pinching his cheeks

I peeked around the room and gawked, no one else seemed to mind their lovey dovey atmosphere but me

I sighed and pulled myself away from the couple, throwing my body down in the opposite corner.

Even if my eyes are only fixed on her, she will never notice me.

"I love you Ari. Be my one and only? I might not have a lot, but when I say I love you...I really mean it. I would give you the world if I could. You are so beautiful and strong, I want to always be by your side. No matter what happens. I want to protect you, care for and love you."

"I love you"

"I know"

Aria and Mark smashed their faces together. That's all I remember seeing before I turned away from the doorway.

I keep replaying that scene in my head over and over again, that day Mark hyung confessed to Ari. But still, I can't comprehend...WHY? Why can't it be me?

I was always there for her. I cared for her...I tried so hard to be dependable and trustworthy, for her.

I just...want to be the only person she smiles at.

~May POV~

Bambam looked on, pouting at me, nevertheless pushing me towards JB in an attempt to help me

"op-oppa I want to talk to you"

"yeah sure May. What's up?"

"Th-the thing i-is...I like you and I-"

"May I'm really glad you like me" He smiled softly, then said the words I dreaded to hear "but, GOT7 just started out and as the leader I don't have time for dating. I don't have time to take care of another person when I'm already handling six. I'm sorry May, I hope you understand"

It was like he took a knife and jabbed at my heart. Only I was affected by this, I could do nothing but smile bitterly "yeah...don't worry. I understand"

"You're beautiful and there's someone out there better suited for you. They might even be next to you"

JB patted my head like I was a cute little dog. Couldn't I be more than just a little puppy in his eyes?

I sniffed as hard as I could, wishing I could all the tears away

It wasn't until JB turned the corner that Bambam dared to talk

"Noona..."

"I'm fine. Thanks Bambam...I just..want to be alone" My fingers swiped his hand off my shoulder. I know it was cold of me to treat Bambam like that. He was nothing but sweet and sensitive towards me. He even helped me gain courage to confess to JB...even though that was a big failure. He was always there for me and I really appreciate that.

 

The hours went by, I kept mysef busy with work. But once my body is freed from work, I could do nothing but think about the pure embarassment and pain from being rejected. I have no one to talk to...no one waiting for me at home...I'm Alone...

 

~ARIA POV~ 

*BOOM BOOOM BOOM!*

"Oppa! Just use the key or code!

*BOOM*

"Oppa! Wait I'm coming! Why are you pounding on the door so har-"

"Ari..."

Wide eyed, I was shocked at the sight of a teary eyed May

Her eyes were out of focus, her head hung low. I've never seen her in this condition before, even when her father yelled at her. I've never seen her this upset.

"May! C-come in"

She fiddled with her fingers as she sat on the couch. Worried, I sat down beside her trembling body.

"A-Ari..." May began to sob and that's when I really became concerned. I never thought there would be a day where I would catch a glimpse of May crying anything but tears of joy."I'm sorry. But...you're the only person I can go to talk to. I know it's selfish of me because I pushed you away but..."

"shhh...it's okay" I threw my arms around her, patting her shoulder "I'm here for you. Tell me what happened"

May bursted into waterworks. I was so startled I didn't know what to do. "May... May! Get a hold of yourself! What's wrong?!"

"JB rejected my confession. You know that's the first time that ever happened to me..and! and WAHHHHHH You are the only person I could go to. You're my sister...my good friend!"

I chuckled, resting my chin on her shoulder. "You are my good friend too. My depression was something you could no longer help me with. You tried really hard. I'm sorry I couldn't understand your position at that moment...but dear don't cry over JB. He's not worth it! I mean he is but...he's not the one for you okay?"

 May nodded in agreement, which is rare. After a few moments, she calmly swiped her tears and sat up in a proper lady-like posture like nothing had happened.

"You hungry? Let's eat"

"Ari, why is the table set?" 

"Ah that is becau-"

*DING DONG*

I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly "heh heh um...Mark's here"

"OPPA USE YOUR KEY!" I sneered, why make me walk when he could open the door himself?

"You gave him a key?!"

"yeah he's here so often and I hate opening the door for him each time"

Mark tossed his bag to the floor before looking up "hey bab...."

Wide eyed, Mark and May continued to gawk at each other in shock. Which I very confused about because they see each other at work all the time!

"Oppa, May came over to visit. Let's all have dinner together. hm?"

Mark rolled his eyes in utter disgust "Are you kidding me? At work I can't do anything, but it's personal here. She can't come waltzing in here like she is welcomed"

My fingers latched onto his arm, hoping Mark will calm down "oppa she's my friend, my family. She needs me and I will welcome her with open arms"

"yeah. What about you? Do you have any idea what she did to you" The words spat out of Marks lips like poison. May seemed to shrink more and more everytime a word came out of Mark's mouth.

May lowered her head, ashamed of the truth Mark was speaking

"She BROKE YOU! You would have died if I didn't come see you that night! You want this potential murderer back in your life?!"

May panicked and quickly gathered her things "I'm so sorry to disturb you. I'll be leaving now"

"No. May! It's fin-"

Oppa grabbed my arm roughly, and pulled me back with a hard tug "Don't stop her from leaving!"

He growled between gritted teeth, I've never seen him act this way before.

May scurried out the door, hugging her purse along with all her belongings

"Oppa! What are you doing?!"

"Being your boyfriend!"

"Does that job include you chasing away my best friend?!"

"I'm protecting you!... from another heartbreak"

"She's the closest thing I had to a family. Do you have any idea what you are doing?!"

"What about me? I'm your family too!"

"Family means you love and protect the people close to you. Are you protecting me or hurting me?"

I regretted the words as soon as they came out of my mouth

"So I'm not your family huh?  I'm not a good enough boyfriend for you?"

"Oppa..."

Oppa didn't say another word, he promptly turned around. With a swift swing of the arm, the bag was in his embrace once more as it had been five minutes ago.

With angry force, he slammed the door behind him. Leaving me alone...

What have I done...