Suppressed Feelings

Suppressed Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

--

 

Jong Hyun has been quiet as he watched Yura's in animated reactions to what Jin Yong noona has been saying. Observing her quirks and mannerisms has been a sight to behold; it puts a smile on his face. They were on a break, just after their meal and just before their fight for the HOUSE.

 

It was the first time that they met Nam Gong Min and Jin Young couple and as expected, his reserved self has quiet a difficulty in dealing with newly met people. But looking at Yura, oh she's Ahyoung-ie, it’s a piece of cake for her. He has been worried about their contrast personality, but now, after a few episodes, he can say it has been an advantage.

 

The MC has signalled for them to get ready and Yura approached him. He smiled “Are you ready?”

 

Yura smiled cheerfully “De Oppa! Let’s do our best to get the house!” she motioned for a high five in which he reciprocated.

 

“So this is where the real game starts!” the MC Yelled. And so the game started, then ended, they did not win to their dismay.

 

Jong Hyun went and sat on the chair just outside his waiting room while shaking his head “Waah, that was a leap” he said to himself, thinking of the skinship they did while doing the game. He rubbed his arm, the one that touched her chest accidentally while they went inside the hola hoop. “I hope it gets edited out” he thought, worried. “But I doubt it.”  He fans his reddening face. He then touched his lips “Man! That was close” he exclaimed as he thought of the paper that fell between their lips. He smiled to himself as he wondered what would have happen if they accidentally kissed. He shook his head as if to erase the thought, but then again he smiled goofily.

 

“Oppa!” Ahyoung called that made him jump “I’m sorry, we lost because of me.” She looked at him and pouted

 

He looked at her lips, gulped and looked away. “Nah, it’s okay. Maybe we’ll have a proper house in the near future. The rooftop is fine, for now. “ he added gently and glanced back at her luscious lips

 

“Really? But why are you sulking here?” she asked oblivious of the situation.

 

He turned his back and pretended to look for something inside his backpack to hide his now blushing face, he knows as he felt it getting warmer by the minute. “a-ahm, I just need some time to freshen up. And I need to charge my phone, I’m waiting for a call.” He said “why don’t you go ahead, and rest. We have some time for ourselves before dinner.” He added. “See you later!” he walked hurriedly inside his waiting room, not looking back

 

Ahyoung studied his back view as he talked, her forehead creased “O-oppa!” she tried to stop him, her right hand hangs in the air as she does. “He must really be upset” she pouted, turns back and walk towards her own waiting room. She changed her clothes while pondering as to what had happened to Jong Hyun.

 

--

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter