Fireworks

Fireworks

"How about this one?" you smiled, pulling out a floral dress out for your friend to see. She pondered whilst staring at the dress.

"Hmm...well it's fine for a fireworks show. Don't go overboard now." she chuckled. You frowned at her response.

"That's not much help." You grumbled.

"Oh come on (Y/N), you'll look fine in whatever you wear. Kyungsoo isn't such a picky person, he's dating you for you, right?" She pointed out.

You breathed in and out, as in agreeing with her silently.

You decided to get the dress thinking it won't be bad for the date. You dropped off your friend at her house, thanking her for coming out to shop with you.It was only a few hours away before you went out with Kyungsoo, giving you more than enough time to get ready. His busy schedule always intruded your dates with him, though you don't mind much knowing the conditions of dating a celebrity. It's been now counted a year and 3 months since you've guys been together. Seems like a long time but out of all that you've been on at least 5 dates which saddens you but it's something you can't change.

~~~~

You checked the time and it was almost time for the show having a blanket to sit on over there. The only thing missing....was Kyungsoo. A few minutes passed and your phone began to ring. Hastily taking the phone out from your bag, you answered.

"Ah, hello?"

"Oh! (Y/N), this is Chanyeol I just wanted to let you know that Kyungsoo is on his way."

Chanyeol?

"And why is he not speaking to me?" you questioned.

"Right, that fool left his phone. He wrecked our dorn getting ready. Ah the things you do to him." he sighed. You covered your mouth, preventing a giggle.

You thanked him after his mellow dramatic thing about young love and how Kyungsoo is growing up fast and you hung up. Not even a minute passed and you heard the door bell ring. You excitedly went to open the door revealing Kyungsoo with a rose in his hand.

You smiled softly at him and took the rose.

"For you, m'lady~"

"T-thank you." you thanked him a blush creeping on your cheeks . He gave you a teethy smile and closed your door for you beforetaking your hand in his.

"You know you left your phone at the dorms?" you giggled. He raised an eyebrow before facepalming. He shook his head at himself before speaking.

"Clumsy me, huh?" he shrugged. He started walking away from his car and you questioned him.

"We're walking there?" you looked up at him.

"Yeah, it's just a few blocks away. Not enough to tire you." he assured you and squeezed your hand. You both chatted away while on your walk about how work was going and if he's getting rest. You both finally got in time before the fireworks started and the amount of people there surprised you.

Kyungsoo put out the blanket you brought and sat down. His expecting eyes looked up at you, waiting for you to sit too. You situated yourself next to him, hugging his waist before your attention went to the beginning of the fireworks.

"Beautiful, aren't they?" Kyungsoo's eyes didn't leave the view. You hummed in response, the brightness of the fireworks illuminating you both. You felt Kyungsoo turn his attention to you making you turn to him too.

He leaned in kissing your forehead then lips, catching you a little off guard. The blush was evident even in the colorful night making him smile.

"You're so cute, you know." He stated quietly, pulling you closer to him.

It was such a happy moment for both of you.