♕ QUIT PLAYING! ♕ MEETING HIM (CHAPTER ONE)

♕ QUIT PLAYING! ♕ KEVIN WOO X YOU

CHAPTER 1 -MEETING HIM

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please make sure you read the foreward so you can understand this chapter :D Enjoy!

 

 

It was early morning and you were in your room like always. Your maids were helping you change. They picked up an elegant blue dress dress for you to wear accompanied with silver white shoes. You put on your dress and shoes and sat down again so your beauticians can do your makeup and hair. You rolled your eyes while they were putting on your makeup and fixing your hair. You didn’t understand why they were doing this to you. There wasn’t any party going on or anything special today, right?

While they were doing your hair you were just thinking of how your life would of been if you weren’t rich. Would your life be better? Happier? With more freedom? Your mom always said to you that you must be grateful for what you have but honestly, you didn’t care. You actually wanted stuff to go away.  

 

“Miss _____, you’re ready,” your beautician said while giving you final touches at your hair and makeup, “You look gorgeous, Miss ____” she said while she pull you up so you can see yourself in the mirror.

You look at yourself in the mirror and smiled. “Thank you so much for your hard work,” you told your her.

She kindly smiled and dismissed herself.

You walked out of your room and notice your butler, Soohyun waiting for your.

“Miss ____, your parents are waiting for you. Please come downstairs with me.”

You look at him confused. “Soohyun, what do they need me for?”

“I don’t know, Miss. Your mom just told me to come get you. She needs to have a talk with you.”

“Ok, Soohyun. Thank you.”

He took your hand and headed you downstairs to meet your parents. You didn’t know what to expect. Were you in trouble again?

You two entered the dining room, seeing your parents eating breakfast.

“Here Mrs. ____, your beautiful daughter is here. Do you need anything else?” Soohyun said while pulling your chair so you can sit down on the dining room

“No, no Soohyun. Thank you for bringing her here. Please let us have a moment with our daughter,” your mom kindly ordered.

“Of course,” Soohyun bowed and walked out of the dining room.

You looked at Soohyun leaving and noticed something different. Soohyun has never left you alone except if he has to.(By orders of your parents.) Could this time be that serious?

There was a long silence in the dining table except for the footsteps and the sound of the kitchen. Your maids were serving you food but you didn’t want any you just wanted to know what was going on.

“____,”  your mom finally said while gently cleaning with her napkin. You always wondered why she was always cleaning when she didn’t have anything on her face. “You know you're 19, right? ___, you need to think of your future now”

You looked at her confused. Was she talking about your education?

“Mom, I don’t understand.”

“Sweetie, your mom and I have decided it’s time for you to look for a husband,” your dad explained to you.

“But dad... I don’t want to right now... I mean I’m busy...”

“____, be serious. There are a lot of good looking people out there asking for your hand. Why don’t you meet some of them on your free time?” your mom answered back.

You rolled your eyes. You weren’t interested in them. They acted so weird and stupid when they were around you.

“Mom, I already told you. I am not interested in any of them. I will find him one day but not now.”

“Well, you won’t find him if you don’t go out there and meet people!”

“But..”

“No buts! On the other hand, we have someone who eagerly wants to meet you,” your mom said pointing behind you.

You turn around and noticed a young man with blond hair coming to the dining room staring right at you.

 

Your mom stood up from the dining table and quickly walked towards the young man so she can introduce him to you.

She cleared and finally spoke, “____,  this is Eli Kim. He is the son of the Kim’s!”

You turn around to look at your dad giving him a look of ‘Are you kidding me?’ but he was just smiling.

Eli grabbed your hand and said, “It’s nice to finally meet you Miss, ____,” he kissed your hand and winked.

You look at him and tried to kindly smile. (Even though it was not working.)

“Ah you see? You two are getting along just fine!” your mom said all excitedly.

“Why don’t you both go talk for a bit so you can know each other?” your dad suggested.

You gave a ugly look to your dad but he ignored it and looked up at Eli.

“Of course. Miss ____, come with me,” Eli said while taking your hand. You didn’t have any choice but to follow the order from your father. You stood up and followed Eli.

Eli was very handsome indeed but you didn’t find anything interested about him. He kept talking and talking and honestly you spaced out half way of what he was saying.He also kept asking you a lot of questions that at one point it became so annoying.

“Umm...Eli can you excuse me for a minute?” you asked Eli.

“Sure,” Eli smiled as he let you go.

You just wanted to get away from him for a while. You never heard someone talk so much before in your life; you weren’t used to it. You decided to go to your garden toThe garden was your favorite place in the house. Not just because it was covered with beautiful flowers all over the world, but it was a place where you can run out of your troubles and be left alone. You had mixed feelings right now. You were You took a deep breath and look at the beautiful rose bushes up ahead of you. You walked towards them then suddenly a young man jumped out of them. You screamed and covered your face.

The young man started laughing while seeing you covering your face.

“Awh c’mon! That was funny!” the young man said while trying to take off your hands out of your face.

You looked at him with anger. “What is wrong with you? You almost killed me!”

The young man started laughing again.

“Stop making fun of me! Why are you here anyways? You are not supposed to be here.”

“I know but I saw you here and couldn’t resist getting closer to you,” the young man joked.

You gave him a look of disgust. “You are disgusting,” you said out clearly.

“Ouch,” the young man said while making  a face that told you he was hurt by your words.

Ignoring his stupid face you continued, “No, but seriously why are you here? Do you even know who I am?”

“Well, I got lost. I was walking by and saw this wonderful garden and decided to take a look. I was surprised I will also find such lovely lady here,” he said while he was taking out a rose from the bush and slightly looking at you, “ but I’m afraid I don’t know who you are.”

You look at him taking out the rose but you didn’t mind instead you smiled. He looked very handsome holding that rose.(Omg...what are you thinking?)

“Oh, so you are new here?” you finally snapped out of it.

The young man nodded.

“This rose would look really pretty on you,” the young man said while putting the rose in between your ear.

You blushed and looked away from his beautiful face.

He gave a small laugh, “Are you blushing? Anyways, what’s your name?”

“I’m ______ the daughter of the family ______,” you said looking up at him making sure he didn’t think you were blushing.

He gave a surprise look like if he couldn’t believe he was actually meeting you.

You ignored the look and asked,“What’s yours?”

The young man gave a half smile and finally said, “I’m Kevin Woo. The son of the Woo family,” he said with a low tone, almost as if he was ashamed of introducing himself to you.

You smiled although he didn’t seem like smiling at all. Kevin was trying to pull himself together and again tried to smile. (Why was he acting like that?)

“Well, gorgeous I hope we meet again here if I ever get lost,” Kevin winked, “Now go inside. That guy is waiting for you.”

“Were you spying on me?!” you asked.

“You can say that,” Kevin giggled.

Kevin took your hand and kissed it and said, “It was a pleasure meeting you Miss _____.”

“The pleasure is mine,” you acted formal as well.

You two started laughing and looked at each other. You were admiring his perfect features and you can see that he was doing the same thing to you.

“I think we will meet each other very soon,” said Kevin.

“What makes you say that?”

He didn’t answered but smiled as he walked out of the garden.

You sighed as he disappeared from your sight.

“That was actually really fun,” you said to yourself.

“Miss _____! Where are you?” Eli called from behind.

You gasped noticing that you left Eli all alone inside. You were so into Kevin that you forgot why you were in the garden in the first place.

You saw Eli waiting for you and decided to come inside. You faked a smile as he grabbed your hand.

“Let’s talk a little bit more,” he suggested.

You nodded although you really didn’t want to. He once again started talking and talking but you didn’t try to listen instead you were just thinking of Kevin.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What do you think? :3 I am sorry for delay this chapter D: I was so busy during the weekends! Also, so sorry for making Eli so annoying LOL. 

Sorry for the mistakes as well D; It's like 1 am here (Will edit later, I hope) :3 Well, I hope you like it and see you in the next chapter <3 Comments are welcome^^

 

Peace out~