Taemin's First Day of School

Taemin's adventure


"Teiko High School! I'm here!!" shouted a boy with a ponytail. He inhaled the early morning air and smiled.

"I can't wait to see which is going to give me pleasure!!" said the brown haired boy with a smirk, a beautiful smirk. He walked into the school's gate and proceeds to the receptionist.

"Whoaa, daebak!!" said the new boy squealing like a girl. When he entered the luxurious building which was the Teiko Highschool, everyone was looking at this boy because this boy's face was not a joke at all.

"Aigoo, where the hell is the receptionist? This school is so freaking big seriously!" whispered the already-popular boy in his head. After a few minutes of walk, he saw a door and there were written "Receptionist" on it. He smiled like an angel and gives invisibles pink heart to the coward making half of them lose consciousness. He knocked the door of the receptionist and entered the room.

"Hi, I'm a transfer student from Korea" said the boy giving the the person in front of him the proof of the application.

"Oh, this guy is kind of hot..." said the boy with a smirk while imagining all "those" positions that he could do it with him.

~Imagination~
"Ahh~" screamed the boys with long brown hair of pleasure.

"Hee~ You like my right, you ?" said the receptionist while pushing his on the new boy's pink .

"Ahh!~!! Yes!! Harder!! Break me apart!!" shouted the uke gasping very hard.

"You ing ! I will tear that hole of yours apart!" said the receptionist and pumped his extremely hard and faster on the new boy's tight hole.

"Ahh!! That's good!! More... M-more!! ME HARDER!" 
~End of the imagination~

"Okay, so you are Lee Taemin-ssi, right?" said the receptionist looking at Taemin who almost had his waterfall nosebleed.

"Ne~" said Taemin and smiled to the receptionist with a husky voice making the receptionist’s junior became hard down there.

"I-I'm Yoon Doojoon, nice to meet you Taemin-ssi. This is your time table and your first class is in English" said Doojoon trying not to be obvious of having a hard because of Taemin's husky voice. Taemin smirked knowing that he got his prey on his cage.

"Umm... Doojoon-ssi, I will help you... If you want" said Taemin his kissable lips and smirked. Doojoon was freeze in his place didn't know what to do. Taemin took Doojoon's blue tie and dragged to the sofa beside the door. Taemin locked the door and and hopped up on Doojoon's body while making a little soft friction on Doojoon's and Doojoon moaned because of this sneaky action.

"Omona, you are so !" Taemin said while ed the seme. After a few buttons, Taemin got finally to see Doojoon's abs and he while biting at the same time. After leaving more than five marks on his prey's abs, he went to his next target which was the clothed . He smirked and ped the pants with his mouth. He bit the zipper and opened it. As soon as the pants were open, a long tower was build. He unclothed the tower revealing the big hot stammered that Taemin likes.

"Wooaa, your is so big!! And it's so y!" Taemin said and proceed to the head of the .

"Ahh!!~!" Doojoon moaned. Taemin continued to the little Doojoonnie down there. Little by little, Taemin had Doojoon long on his mouth. He it softly until Doojoon couldn't stand it and he came on Taemin's mouth. Doojoon's was shot in Taemin's mouth. The amount of it was too much that it was all over Taemin's beautiful face.

"Ahh!! Taemin-ssi, I'm sorr-" Before Doojoon could finish his sentence, he got cut by the view in front of him. It was so beautiful. It shined like a sunrise in morning. This view was so perfect that that Doojoon couldn't move and he felt that the world stopped for a moment. 

It was an angel's face covered by .

"I know I'm beautiful. Just stop looking and me hard!!" said Taemin showing his famous smirk that everyone would have the dying will to him hard until he couldn't walk the next day. Suddenly, Doojoon obeyed Taemin and switched their places. Doojoon was now in top if Taemin. He ed Taemin's uniform revealing a little giggle from the uke.

"If you don't do it faster, I'm going to you..." said Taemin getting impatient. Doojoon suddenly slided down Taemin's pants with the boxer revealing a beautiful hard . Even his is beautiful! Is he an angel or what?? said Doojoon in his head while looking intensly at Taemin's . Suddenly, Taemin ed his hips up showing Doojoon that he was as . The older couldn't wait any longer so he unbuckled his pants and took out his long twitching . He shoved violently to Taemin's pink hole that made Taemin moaned for few seconds.

", this... We can't do this~~", said Doojoon while moving his 25 centimeters hard on Taemin's abused hole.

"Harder..." said Taemin in low voice because of too much pleasure.

"Nee..?"

" HARDER YOU SON OF BITC-" Screamed Taemin but he got cut from some random guy who entered the room with a pissed off face.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TAEMIN?!" shouted a guy from the door with a furious face. He has this deep y voice of a rapper that made girls and boys .

"Oh Yongguk hyung! Wanna join?" said Taemin casually to his brother while having a on his hole. With this statement, Doojoon released his white opaque seed in Taemin's hole making Taemin moaned and having his eyes rolled backward.

Suddenly, Yongguk pulled Taemin away from Doojoon and it was done easily because of the normal pressure of Earth.

"Aishh Hyung! Wae?!" whined the boy with deformed ponytail.The rapper ignored his little brother and dressed him quickly. Leaving Doojoon alone dumbfounded, they went to the door and Yongguk stop.

"Yoon Doojoon, you are fired" said the rapper keeping his cool and went out with Taemin.


Thx for reading this story !

Comments and subscribe = LOVE x 10000