Chapter 1

I Hate You

The words in bold are saying in english


It was a beautiful day and it was my first day being in a college and of course I go to the same school as my brother. And yes Kai, Chen and Key are my brother while my step brother is Kris, we all have the same mum while only Kris oppa has a different dad, his is Chinese while ours are Korean and oppa choose to stick with mum after his parents’ divorce and now his is the heir to our company. It was 6 now and I have like 2 hours to school and oppas told me that I need to be punctual on my first day so I will leave a good impression to the teachers. With that I went to take a shower, after I am done I head down to eat my breakfast.

“Morning oppas” I say

“Oh Minyoung ah morning” Kai oppa say

“So finally my baby girl is going to college and today is her first day” Key oppa say while pinch my cheeks.

“Aish Kibum oppa stop pinching my cheek” I say

“Can’t I pinch my little dongsaeng cheeks” Key oppa say and I shook my head and he pout.

“Oh oppas where is Yifan oppa?” I ask

“He went to office first” Chen oppa say and I just nod my head

“Well let’s get going if not we are going to be late” Kai oppa say

The four of us went out and took the car as our butler sent us to school. The ride to school was quiet and really awkward quiet. As soon as we reach the school we get off the car and went in separates way. Before I was about to go the office Chen oppa stop me.

“Minnie remember to take care of yourself and meet you in the cafeteria during lunch later” Chen oppa say while doing the fighting sign.

“Ne Jongdae oppa I will don’t worry okay meet you later oppa” I say and with that I head to the office to take my schedule so I know what class  I am in and what subjects I am assign to.

As I skip my way out of the office to my classroom, I bump into someone and that someone was my senior so that means he is the same aged as Kibum oppa. I look up and see that he has a handsome face but is a jerk.

“Yah watch where you are going nerd” his say and yes that is where my nick name nerd came from and for your info the senior that I bump into was the school kingka.

“Mianhae sunbae” I say while lowering my head. He was about to say another word when his friend, the tall one, stop him and pull him away from me. Sigh that was a close one I wonder what is him name. I walk towards my class and settle down at any sit that is available.

“Okay class great is everyone here, good everyone’s here and we can begin our introduce my name is Mr. Jung and I will be your homeroom teacher” Mr Jung say

So basically the whole lesson was just introduce and we play ice breaker games and blablabla you know the usual things we do during our first day of school ya that. Another 5 more minutes and the lesson are over and it is lunch time. I look around waiting for the time to pass quickly, when suddenly the person on my right talk to me.

“Hi I am Donghyuk, Kim Donghyuk ” he says

“I am Katherine, Katherine Kim but you can call me Kat” I say

“Hope we could be good friend” he say and I just smile and nod at him.

RINGGG there’s goes the school bells that means it is lunch now yay finally I get to meet oppas. Before I was about to walk Sungjae calls my name and I just ignore it since I can’t wait to see oppas. I run here and there and finally I reach the school cafeteria and I found oppas and went to their table.

“BOO” I say

“YAH MINNIE AH JINJJA” Key oppa shouts and I laugh

“So Minnie how’s your first lesson” Chen oppa ask

“Boring” I say while I took a sip of Kai oppa drink

“Yah that’s my drink go and get a drink yourself” Kai oppa say “Ah oppa I am so the lazy can I just shared with you please” I do my puppy face and oppa fall for it.

“Oh Minnie ah Yifan hyung say he will come and pick us up later” Chen oppa say

“Ah geuraeyo?”  I say and oppa nod his head

“Jongin oppa want to skate later?” I ask Kai oppa

“Okay but you call L.Joe hyung can?” Kai oppa say and I nod my head

I took out my phone and text L.Joe oppa, Changsub oppa and Zelo.

Byunghun oppa skate later at usual place okay? Love ya

-Kat

OPPPA CHANGSUB OPPA going skate later, if yes meet at our usual place

-Kat

YOO JUNHONG AH SKATE AT USUAL PLACE SEE YA BRO

-Kat

Not long after I sent the text each of them reply and all of them say yes and they will be there later. After lunch we head back to our own class. The lesson for the rest of the day is still so the boring and now is was the time to go home and I was waiting for the lesson to end.

“Yah you heading home?” Donghyuk ask me and I nod my head

“See you tomorrow then bye” he say and wave at me and I wave at him back.

I run to the gate and saw the car there I notice Key oppa is already inside while Kai oppa is behind me. I ran back at him and drag him with me towards the car, as I walk dragging Kai oppa the sunbae that I bump into this morning was walking near the building there.

“OPPA PPALLI” I shout while pulling him

“Yah Howon ah isn’t that the nerd you bump into just now” the tall one say and that Howon guy look at me and scoffed. I heard what they were saying but I just keep quiet and quickly walk to the car.

As soon as we reach the car I saw Chen oppa was running towards us. With that I pull down the window shield and shout at Chen oppa. “Jongdae oppa would you hurry your here” I shout. Chen oppa run quickly and as soon as he get in the car he slap my hand.

“Seriously? Why did you have to do that” Chen oppa say. “Oppa that’s the only way you make you run faster” I say

“Fine but don’t do it again please” Chen oppa say and I just nod my head.

“Yifan oppa, I miss you” I say while I went over to hug him

“Aigoo my little dongsaeng of mine I miss you too” Kris oppa say and hug me too

“Oppa I am not a little girl anymore and oppa would you mind if me and Kai oppa go skating later?” I ask oppa

“Nope I don’t just remember to be back early okay” Kris oppa say and ruffle my hair

“Yes boss” I say


A/N: Okay i am back with chapter one so how was it? Comments please so i can improve myself in the next chapter. I am basically just writing what i feel like writing and of course i use my imagination too duh. Even though english is my first language i am still quite poor in grammars and vocabulary and i will try my best to improve on those. So do subscribe, comment and upvote thank you *bows*