Come Out Already!

Accept Us

4 Years Ago

"'Sica...?" Sooyoung called out softly. She and Jessica had agreed years ago to drop all formalities, so they really never bother with them unless in public. Jessica was sitting in a green swivel chair, messing around on her lap top. Sooyoung was currently standing outside the doorway of their room. The bright orange room was painful to untrained eyes. Even if her favorite color was white, Jessica couldn't live without color. The same went for Sooyoung. Hers was pink, though. It was like a personal jail cell. Boring and creepy.

She was wearing her faovrite pajamas; a white sweater with grey-ish lines and her grey sweatpants she used for dance practice. Sooyoung wore a tee shirt that was too big for her lithe frame, and one of the dark blue sleeves hung off her shoulder. Her black flare sweatpants hugged her waist nicely.

"Yeah, Soo?" Jessica called back. Sooyoung entered the room, fiddling with her fingers. 

"U-Um....I, uh... Just wanted to tell you that I-" Sooyoung swalled. "S-Something unimportant.... That's all." Jessica turned to face Sooyoung. She got out of her swivel chair, slowly making her way over to Sooyoung. She set her hand on Sooyoung's exposed shoulder. She lifted her downward head up. Even if Sooyoung didn't remember putting it down. Jessica stared her straight in her left eye.

"Soo, EVERTHING you say is important. Now spill." Sooyoung blushed at the thoughtfull words. 

"Alright, but don't blame me if you don't like it...." Before Jessica could ask why she'd dislike it, Sooyoung blurted it out. 

"I'm in love with you, Jessica."

...............

The words hung it the air, pulling back and slamming into Jessica over and over again until they sunk in. Jessica's heart pounded hard in her chest. She thought that through the thick air and silence that you could hear it. Her face flooded with a pink tint, considering that you rarely turn red when blushing. She gasped in a as much air as she could, before exploding with so much excitement, that Sooyoung thought she had gone crazy.

Jessica jumped, squirmed, giggled, squealed, waved her hands up and down, and ran in random patterns all around their room, before jumping back towards Sooyoung. When only 4 feet away from Sooyoung, Jessica stopped and turned to her. Sooyoung just stared on in both bemusement and with a face that said, "I'm-going-to-piss-my--if-you-do-that-again!".

Jessica, while realizing Sooyoung was frozen in her spot, started running towards her before jumping in her arms. She couldn't stop smiling.

"I-" Jessica kissed Sooyoung's forehead, "-love-" She moved to Sooyoung's cheeks, jaw, and nose, "-YOU!" She whispered/shouted before kissing Sooyoung's sweet, lucious, pink, lip-glossed lips. Sooyoung couldn't remember how to breathe. When Jessica finally pulled away, she remembered how to do everything. She gulped in air.

"Y-You do?" She asked shyly. Jessica kissed her lips again- albeit this time shortly.

"No duh! Who WOULDN'T love you!?" Sooyoung smiled at her compliment. Sooyoung quickly pulled Jessica into her arms and giggled. About and hour or two of talking about all that lovey-dovey crap, Jessica pulled back with a serious expression.

"We've got to tell them. Not our fans, at least not yet, but at least our friends and/or parents." Sooyoung nodded in agreement. 

"For now, let's work on the girls. Our parents will most likely figure it out if we visit them." (A/N: FORESHADWING!!!! :D)

"Yeah.... Hey, it's almost ten-thirty! Let's get to bed so we aren't freaked out on for being tired tomorrow." Jessica nodded. Sooyoung moved to go to her own bed before she was tugged back onto Jessic'a bed.

"Stay tonight?" She asked innocently. Sooyoung nodded and told her how cute it looked. Jessica giggled and crawled under the covers. Sooyoung turned off the light and wrapped her arms around Jessica's body. They had a lot to do later......

Present

"JESSICA! SOOYOUNG! WAKE UP!" Taeyeon yelled through the doorway.

"We're coming!" Jessica called back. Sooyoung snickered before wrapping her arms around Jessica's slim waist.

"That's what my baby girl said~~!!!" She managed out between giggles. Jessica laughed.

"That's incredibly rude. I told you to call me your . You know, 'cause I can ONLY you up~!" Jessica jaunted her love sweetly. They both shared a laughing fit before leaving. Sooyoung leaned in close before going to the breakfast table. 

"Are we going to tell them today?" Jessica sighed.

"If they listen....." She replied. They went to join the otehr girls at the table.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah. So here's your chapter!!!! :D I FINALLY DID IT!!!!!! 

THIS should be my English homework.

I know it's for a first chapter that you all so PATIENTLY waited for, but please forgive me.

I'm just another lazy girl.

I love you, too!

That makes one person that I won't get over.... Wait.... Did I just burn myself or my friend/ex boyfriend of 5 TIMES!/love that I don't know if he still thinks I love him or I got over him?

Ah, screw it. 

Either way, I've been writing Prince Gumball X Marshall Lee fan fictions.

They're comme ci, comme ca.

I'm also in French 1!!!!! :D I've learned very little so far.

WE JUST GOT THE DAYS AND MONTHS TODAY, AND WE'RE TESTING TOMORROW! DX

Anyways, I'll update another chapter when I feel like I can.

Peace out to all my lovers, haters, and ers!

(I used ShimmyCocoaPuffsss old saying. HE STOPPED SAYING IT! D:)