Down and Out

Syndrome [ 신드롬 ]

With a quick stretch, ByungHun extended his arm and sighed, showing his tiredness. "Yah ~ I'll be taking a nap," He turned to face the oh-so-red hyung with a smirk, flashing him a wink quickly before sticking himself on his luxurious bed. ChanHee had let out a quiet sigh at the sleeping ByungHun, half-satisfied that his brother had stopped with the y remarks. He brought a hand up to his cheek and patted it, running it through his hair and breathing heavily. His blush had faded quickly and so had his body temperature. Shortly after letting himself off the topic of ByungHun, he found himself glancing at the Sleeping ByungHun (Sleeping Beauty reference. ;D) and gulping once more at the immediate rise of hotness in his body. The smooth and soft skin of his brother had lured him close and ChanHee stayed on the edge of his bed and simply letting his eyes wander around his brother's face. It was this that had pushed the edge further of how bad ChanHee wanted his brother. He then found himself leaning close to his face, centimeter by centimeter and soon, just about a spark away from touching his chicken lips with his own... Until someone had knocked on the door.

 

ChanHee zapped himself off the bed and feeling his face quickly to try to temp down the heat from the blush and collecting himself before having to answer to Daniel who was waiting outside. "Neh?" He asked in a sing-song voice, peeking his head out to the wide-eyed Daniel who was staring at him.

 

"Was I... Uh... Interrupting something?"

 

"Aniyo, wae?" ChanHee responded while cocking his head to the side with fluttering eyelashes.

 

Daniel looked away and scratched the back of his head in fluster, answering back with, "Well... You're as red as the Gryffindor crest!" Oh geez, more Harry Potter.

 

ChanHee widened his lovely eyes and unconsciously touched his forehead. "It's noticeable?!" He panicked, Daniel now had an idea of what was going on.

 

"Were you about to... WooHoo?" He asked quietly, looking both ways of the hall before looking back to the nervous ChanHee. He had formed his lips to an 'o' and blinked quickly, creating a unique expression that only a Daniel could pull off.

 

ChanHee scoffed in disbelief, knowing that his best friend actually thought he would do something like that. "NO!" He immediately responded, flailing his arms and furrowing his eyebrows. Daniel chuckled at the kid-like feature that ChanHee possessed, one that would only show when he would be refusing something.

 

"Okay, okay, I believe you," He chuckled once more, ruffling the angry boy's hair. "Well, if you're not busy - " He winked. "Want to go to the library? I heard they re-stocked on new books!"

 

ChanHee's eyes widened at this. "CHINCHA?! D'accord! Vamonos!" He cheered in all 3 languages, getting a hold of his friend's hand and drifting down the hallways and stairs and into the library with eyes that glistened with excitement, nothing unusual.

 

But behind the scenes, we spot curious MinSoo eying our lovely friends on their quest to find new books through a little corner. 'Holding hands...? I KNEW they were dating!' He clapped proudly at his theory and rushed into the open door of the dormitory of the twins. He began to shake the tired ByungHun but through his attempts he had failed. Instead, he had picked up the stilll asleep Snow White and throw him back on the bed with a large THUMP created from the impact. The lovely wine red blanket had messily fell on the floor along with the latex pillow onto the oak shimmering flooring. ByungHun had quickly arose with wide eyes at what just happened and looked around the room, turning his head so fast it blurred, unaware that MinSoo was standing RIGHT in front of him.

 

"How the did you get in my room?!" He bellowed with strings of anger ripping through his voice.

 

"Calm your brah," He responded calmly. He had only used slang at ByungHun due to their comfortability. "ChanChan left the door open,"

 

With the name called, ByungHun softened, and sighed with a light relief. 'Damn ChanHee... Clumsy to just leave the door open? Girls could've me in my sleep...' He chuckled at the thought. "So what do you want?" He asked, getting up and stretching.

 

MinSoo smirked at this, unknowing of the fact that ByungHun had liked his own twin. "I think Daniel and ChanHee are you know... together!" He cheered. "I knew this day would come!"

 

Ignoring his last statement, ByungHun's eyes stoned and his heart smashed into a billion pieces, like a mirror. After everything, was it stupid to have believed brothers could be loved together more than just family? "Chincha? How do you know?"

 

"I saw them holding hands," He answered back, tilting his head to the side with his hands in his dress pants pockets.

 

"They were holding hands, huh?" ByungHun looked the other way with a stern face, with anger fuming inside the broken heart. MinSoo, as a clever as a guy he was, looked at him oddly and patted his back.

 

"What's up, kid?"

 

"Nothing," He responded back almost a millisecond later, unable to hide the jealousy regardless of how good of his acting skills are. "I-I'm just thirsty..."

 

"Oh, uh, okay. Let's go to the Vitamin Shoppe across the street, I heard chocolate milk is good for your health but not that Nesquick Bunny , like, low-fat Special K stuff, ya'know?" MinSoo nodded at the theory and patted himself on the back to assure proudness. This guy...

 

ByungHun looked back at him oddly with one eyebrow raised. "Chocolate milk? I don't think that'll quench my thirst though hyung..."

 

"Then we'll get some vitamin water. Dragonfruit has all that good antioxidant power in it!" He cheered, pumping his fist up in the air. "Actually ByungHun, on our way there, want me to give you a lesson on keeping good health?"

 

The younger boy immediately shot a face that screamed, 'no', "Uh, hyung, it's alr-"

 

"Nonsense. Let's go," He grabbed his arm forcefully, dragging him out the room and out the school, lecturing him on the efficiency of fruits and 'right drinks' for the body.

 

'This is going to be a long day...'

====================================================================

Annyeong, friends! Apple here with a late update. Late and dumb. -sniff- This chapter was filled with odd and... uhh... Interesting topics, yeah?

C.A.P: Okay, so, readers, because I love you, I want you all to eat healthier! Less sugars in your diets and more fruits and vegetables! Are you guys exercising enough? NO? Well, get your in gear and give me 20 push-ups! Better yet, add a 10 minute run after!

L. Joe: Oh... My... God. Hyung! You're going to KILL our readers rather than making them healthier. -sigh- Okay, so, ignore my hyung, and just listen to hot L. Joe here. -wink wink- The cold weather is starting to fall in so.... LOL See what I did there? Cold weather? Fall? AHAHA. I crack myself up.

ChunJi: Uh... Yeah, these guys drank before they came here so... Dress warm! Stay safe! Eat healthy! Annyeong ~ <3 WAIT. WHY AM I IN PINK? D:<

Niel: Why complain, hyung?  You love pink like the gayfag you are.  >;P

ChunJi: =.="