What You Did To Me

What You Did to Me

I hate you. You ruined everything for me. What's worse you ruined my image. Now, I wouldn't care if we were 

normal people. But we aren't. We are gangs. And gangs live for their image. But you ruined it. You destroyed my image. Do you knoe how hard I worked for this image? And then you just had to be born and come ruin my image. This is what you did to me. I don't know why i live with you. You know what, I don't have to live with you. Brother or not I don't care. You ruined what I treasured most. And now you have to pay.

 

I never thought of you as my brother anyway.

_________________

I only claimed you as my brother when you were born because I have to. How did I know you were my brother? If I knew you were my brother I should've known my parents right? No. I  only knew you were my brother because the elders know everyone's parents, and they told me you were born from the same people as I. I never wanted a brother. That just ruins my image. In a way, I always thought maybe it coud make my inage better by being the older brother that has no are for this little brother and doesnt know he exists. Making my image darker. So I didnt mind you being my sibling. 

But that doesnt mean I thought of you as my brother.

_______________

Once a gang, always a gang. Now if that wasn't an unwritten rule here in all gangs, I would've abandoned you in the streets already.But I ccan't gang is family. And if I abandoned you I wouldve been banned from being in this gang. So I learned to tolerate you.

But that doesnt mean I like you.

 _______________

 

You always stuck to me no matter how much I cussed at you, talked bad things about you behind your back, hurt you physically and mentally. I hated how clingy you were. Because of your clingyness you even ruined my image. But me being me, I eqrned it back. With hard work. I was always afraid you might ruin it again.

But that won't be a problem anymore.

_____________

You always copied everything i did. Because tattoos are required in our gang, i got one when i was young. Because i always had dark thoughts since the second i was introduced to the world, i thought of getting a black snake in my neck. And i have never regretted my choice until you got your tattoo. You got it on your neck too, you thoughtless thing. You have no imagination, which is probably why you got a stupid cage with birds flying out. Stupid, so stupid. Since then i wanted to just rip the skin on my neck off because of you.  I hated my tattoo because of you. I always liked to be different. 

But that wont be a problem anymore.

_______________

 I dont know how i did it. I dont know how i always tolerated your stupid acts. Your annoying clingyness. I always hated it.

But i wont have to worry about that anymore.

_______________

Early this morning, i decided, i dont have to deal with you anymore. Why do i have to suffer living with you? I dont see why. So, i decided to end this once and for all. So i left you to be all happy. To think we finally might get along.

Keep dreaming.

Oh wait, you cant.

_________________

At 6 pm straight i went to our rendevous, after bringing some of my friends from another gang. Why? So i can frame them for you. Oh dont think me evil. This is pure your fault.

But i wont have to deal with your faults anymore.

_________________

I hid with my friends behind the wall you came to. You seemed to think I was late, all according to plan. We followed you to see just where you were going. You stopped and looked over at something and smirked. I followed your gaze and saw our fellow gang members beatung someone up to literal death. Oh dont smirk. 

Oh wait, you cant smirk anymore.

_________________

You walked back to where we first started and leaned agaisnt the wall we were hiding behind. You looked suspiscious of something. I brushed my fingers against your hair to extend your suspisions. You shuddered and turned around to see nothing. 

"Stupid spider webs" you muttered. And turned back around. 

The spider webs werent the only stupid things there.

_________________

I finally made my visiblr appearance and acted ftiendly towards you. But i didnt forget to put my killing smile on. You seemed to notice it, but put the thought away.

Oh dont do that, itll come back.

_________________

We were walking in silence when he suddenly asked

"Why did you ask me to come here?" He sounded like he had better things to do. Whose the one who wanted me tk act brotherly for so long. Instead of getting pissed, i put my violent smile back on.

"oh you want to know why I asked you to come?" You backed away and bumped my buffest friend. You looked surprised. Somewhat scared. Good.

Itll be your last feeling.

_____________

You asked another stupid question, i answered. I got fed up, and motioned for my friend to push him down. Not before i attempted punching you. Of course, being in a gang, we are all strong enough so i assumed it didnt hurt.

Oh dont worry, you'll be feeling the biggest pain in your life.

_______________

After you got pushed down i smirked. You looked so stupid on the floor looking scared and fragile. Oh you dont fool anyone here. 

You wont be fooling anyone anymore.

_______________

Me and my friends started beating you up, just like our fellow gang earlier. You closed your eyes because of the pain and i took this moment to no waste.

i took out my gun and made sure the click was clearly audible. And thats when you opened your eyes in fear. 

"What have i ever done to you for you to act like this towards me?" What havr you done to me?! Are you crazy that yiu dont know?! You were freaking born! You ruined my image you made me the laughing stock of the gang for three whole years!! Not long enough? How about the entire twelve years i spent earning that image huh? And you dont know what you have done?!

"What have you done to me?!" I laughed. I laughed because it sounds so stupid. The idiot you dont didnt know what you did to me. Ha! Hahahaha! Oh you'll pay.

"He wants to know what he did to me!" I keep laughing along with my friends. You just looked horrified. 

I couldnt stand looking at you anymore, you pissed me off. So i turned serious. 

"You really want to know what you did to me?! You really dont know?"

"You were born!!" I scream as i pull the trigger.

*bang*

I heard the gun sound and looked at your lifeless body. I smirked.

No more annoying brother. No more clingyness. No more image ruining. No more embarrassement. No more you. No more Sehun.No regret.

 

A/N well this is it Luhan's perspective of "What Have I Done to You?" Hope you enjoyed and once again plz read Sehun's perspective!! Criticism is nice, good or bad. Thank you!!

Luv ya'll

-Star