Seoul-Mates

Seoul-Mates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun relaxed in his first class seats due to some overbooking- but he seriously was not complaining. Well not yet...

"Hey! so where are you off to?" the booming voice carries over his airplane speakers and Baekhyun internally winces and pops an earphone out;

"Seoul, South Korea" he rattles off impatiently wanting to get back to his Harry Potter movie without being disturbed every twenty seconds.

"Really? Me too!" The voice cries and Baekhyun wants to sob internally but settles for nodding instead, safely putting his headphones back on when the man just grins at him. Baekhyun doesnt take his face into account, opting to just glare at him.

The rest of the flight carries on peacefully and Baekhyun even manages a nap somewhere in the middle.

When he's heading of the flight, he doesnt see the mop of red hair beside him but then he realises there are so many people with red hair, he doesnt even know the mans face.

-

The next time he meets the boy, he no longer had red hair, instead his hair is orange and frizzy and he looks groggy. Baekhyun cant help but internally wince because- who even goes out like that but the guy shoots him an impish grin and chuckles.

Baekhyun swears his voice has dropped even lower because although the weather is swealtering, his shivering in the tiny lift.

"Ah, you're airplane guy?" the guy raises an eyebrow and Baekhyun help but notice how sculpted they are. Instead of voicing stupid inconveient thoughts, he sticks to nodding dumbly.

"Oh... Im sorry about that" the guy laughs again "I had a little too much of that nice wine, I really shouldnt drink when Im tired"

Baekhyun lets out an awkward laugh but the man beside  him just crinkles his eyes. 

"It was nice talking to you" And then the taller (giant, Baekhyun decides) strides out of the elevator so purposefully he looks cool, but Baekhyun catches the moment he trips over a small bin and stumbles into his office.

Baekhyun forces back a dumb smile threatening to break his poker-face.

He fails.

-

The third time he's caught truly by surprise because how can someone look so stunning with dark purple hair.

He's so y. Baekhyun thinks but he shouldnt because, because. Well he doesnt know, so he decides it's because he has no clue who the guy is.

Except he does, because when the bartender turns around it's airplane frizzy orange haired guy. Except his hair is a stunning y purple and it's only been a month since they bumped into each other and -

"Is that a wig?" Baekhyun couldnt help the words he blurted and he flushed ridiculously "I mean-"

But there were the crinkling eyes again "Hi again, I keep seeing you everywhere, is this destiny?" he laughed with his thick voice before looking mildly offended "Of course this is not a wig, I only where them in case of emergencies"

And Baekhyun tries (he swears he does) but ultimately the spill of giggles tumble out of his lips and he asks for another shot of whatever the name of the gorgeous drink was. the boy smiles with both his mouth and eyes.

Baekhyun finds it endearing.

When it's close to closing time, the bartender does blink twice and takes Baekhyun home and Baekhyun finds him unbelievably attractive.

So he questions, may be he's fallen in love...

-

With an angel. He's fallen in love with an angel. He decides ultimately that if they are to meet in the city of love- Paris- they must be destined for each other. Well either that, or he's fall ridiculously hard and fast and there w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter