Chaos

Being Happy Doesn't Mean Everything Is Perfect

“Now, now…take it easy beauty queen…” whispered the man to Jaejoongs ear before kissing Jaejoons cheek. Jaejoong jumped and stumbled a few steps back to the window.

The man smirked and his lips. The door shot open and Dr. Flounder ran inside.

“What is happening here…who are you?” Dr. Flounder pointed at the man who had a shocked expression on his face.

“I’m Shero… Just playing Romeo and Juliet with Jaejoong…” Shero said and looked erted at Jaejoong who was now sitting by the unconscious Junsu.

Dr. Flounder saw how Jaejoong reacted and his eyes fell on Junsu. His eyes widen and he ran to the bed and clicked on the emergency button. He ran to Junsu and nodded to Jaejoong who started to cry.

Shero crunched his fist and walked to Dr. Flounder and punched his face.

“I hate when someone interfere us when we are making a scene, old man!” Shero shouted and three nurses ran inside the room.

“What is happe-Dr. Flounder?!” A nursery shouted and ran to Dr. Flounder who was wiping away the blood on his lip.

‘Stop…stop…stop…STOP!!!’ Jaejoong shouted, but no one heard him. There was chaos everywhere. Jaejoong looked at Junsu and wiped away his tears.

‘It’s my turn to protect you now…you have done your job and now you have break while I have work to do. Thank you’ Jaejoong kissed Junsus forehead and stood up.

Shero was now holding a nurse as hostage. He took out a knife from his jacket and held it to the young girls’ neck.
“Don’t come near or this girl will die!” Shero shouted and Dr. Flounder and the other nurses froze.

Jaejoong walked closer and closer to Shiro, and since he was focused on the doctor and the nurses he didn’t see Jaejoong. Jaejoong reached out his hand and held his hand on the knife and tried to take it away.

He jumped and hit Jaejoong. The nursery that was held hostage widens her eyes and screams. Jaejoong coughed and held Sheros right hand hard.

“J-Jaejoong you’re hurt!” The nursery said and punched Sheros stomach with her elbow making him gasp for air.
Jaejoong punched him and stumped few steps back and was getting help from the wall to stand on his feet and not to fall.

Jaejoong was gasping for air and his eyes began to blurry but he blinked hard and shook his head. ‘Junsu needs me!’ he thought and walked weakly back to the lying Junsu.

The security ran inside the room and looked around. The nursery was pointing at Shero so he ran and held him on the floor talking to the walkie talkie.

“The police will be here soon!” he said pushed Shero on the floor when he tried to stand up. Jaejoong fell on the floor and Dr. Flounder ran to Jaejoong.

“Oh God!” He whispered when he saw that the knife Shero was holding in his hand were now on Jaejoongs chest.

“Jaejoong don’t sleep okay! Just don’t close your eyes or you will never wake up! Jaejoong…can you hear me… JAEJOONG!” Dr. Flounder shouted and shook the weak boy.

Jaejoong lifted his head and looked at Junsu.

‘Junsu…I’m sorry…’ He whispered and closed his eyes.

“JAEJOONG!” Dr. Flounder shouted and lifted him up running out the room.

Junsu opened his eyes and moaned in pain. He looked around and saw that a girl was sitting in front of him doing something to his lips with something cold and wet.

“Junsu your awake…please sit still…” she said and Junsu looked at her and then at the floor. He saw something red on the floor and his eyes widen when he realized that it was blood.

“Where is Jaejoong?” Junsu asked and looked the girl when she didn’t answer him. He saw that her eyes were getting wet, and tears flowed down her cheeks.

“W-What is it? Did something happen to Jaejoong answer me!” he shouted and shook her.

She looked at him with sad eyes and his eyes widen.
“No…no…i-is that Jaejoongs blood?” he asked and she nodded her head.

“He was stabbed by a man when he tried to help me… He lost so much blood…” she began to sob.

“H-He saved m-my life…” She said and began to cry. Junsu stood up and ran out the room and followed the blood on the floor.

“No…no…Jaejoong can’t be dead! He can’t die!” Junsu said and stopped in front of a door where the blood stopped.

‘He was stabbed by a man when he tried to help me…’ ‘He lost so much blood…’ ‘He saved my life…’ the girls word was flying around in Junsus head.

He held his hand on the door handle and opened the door walking inside.

       

.....

COMMENT PLEASE!!