The Kiss

Being Happy Doesn't Mean Everything Is Perfect

*Dr.Flounders P.O.V*

I walked through the corridors when I saw someone familiar standing by the information talking with Jandi Begul.

She is our information girl, she just started and she works like she worked there all her life. She is a really sweet and gentle girl. She’s only 25 years old; she has dark brown hair and light blue eyes with an American accent.

She lived in America and moved back to Korea when she was done studying and now working here.

I looked back at the familiar figure and walked to her.

“Boa, is that you?” I asked and she turned around looking at me with confused eyes.

“Jackel…Jack is that you?” She said surprised before I was attacked with a hug.

I laughed and nodded my head hugging her back.

After we hugged each other she excused herself to Jandi and walked with me to the cafeteria.

She bought a sandwich with cheese and a cup tea, and I bought only a cup coffee. When we found an empty place we sat and smiled to each other before staring eating.

“So…how have you been Jack? How long ago was it since we last meet? Two-three years?” She asked me taking a big bite from the sandwich.

“Four if I’m not wrong…Life goes on and everything is perfect…how about you? What made you come here…?” I answered her and took a sip from my coffee looking at her.

“Besides working like a crazy witch…everything is fine. How are your wife and children? I heard that Bummi is almost done with school? I just wanted to…take a little vocation that all…” She said and I nodded smiling to her.

“Time flies fast, without knowing it you’re already old and looking at your grandchildren playing in the garden with each other…” I said and sighed.

“yah…Jack we’re still young so you shouldn’t make a face like that…!” She said and we laughed.

I looked worried at her. If she was having a vocation then why was she here in a hospital?

“Mr. Flounder, the patient in room 145 B is asking for you.” A voice said and we both looked at the young man with black hair and glasses wearing a doctor coat.

“Oh Mr. Lee…okay thank you for telling me that…” I said and he smiled to me nodding his head and walking away.

“Well…I need to go now… it was really great to meet you again Boa!” I said and we hugged each other.

“The same I can say to you too… take care and say ‘hi’ to your wife and children from me… don’t forget that or I will send the devil himself so he can punch that inside your head…!” She joked and I made a scared face and we laughed again.

“Well see each other again right?” I asked her and she nodded biting her cheek nodding.

After we said goodbye I walked to room 145 B and knocking inside before walking in.

*End of Dr. Flounders P.O.V*

“You’re so beautiful, are you a model?” Yoochun said to a girl and she giggled shaking her head.

“No” She said and her face turned red like a tomato when he kissed her hand while looking at her eyes.

Changmin rolled his eyes and sighed, putting expensive sun glasses on.

“You know…why are you putting sun glasses when the sun is weak?” Yunho asked the relaxed Changmin that lay on the beach chair.

“Because I want to… leave me alone I wanna sleep!” Changmin said and laid more comfortable turning his back to Yunho.
“Why is everybody so weird these days, like something happened?” Yunho asked himself and looked at the ocean in front of him.
‘Why are you lying to the girl Yoochun telling her that she’s beautiful when you would call her ugly if you were yourself right know? Did something happen that I don’t know about?” He mumbled and sighed before walking to the mini shop to buy an ice cream.

“Yunho?” A girl said and he looked up from his ice-cream.

“Jessica?” he said and coached when he forgot to gulp the ice-cream he had in his mouth.

*Junsu’s P.O.V*

Junsu looked at the ocean and sighed. It was nice weather today…I feel so weird.

“I just need to take a few deep breaths and then I will go back to Jae…” I nodded and took a deep breath in and out…in…out…

Okay.

I stood up and stretched myself. I don’t know how long I was sitting here but I guess it was really long.

My bum hurt from sitting so long in one position.

It was dark; I looked at my phone and groaned. The screen showed that it was already 7p.m.

I looked one last time at the ocean before walking back to the hospital.

I wonder if Umma is at the airport…

I opened the door and felt to pair of soft hands around my neck. I froze and then relaxed hugging Jae back.

“Are you okay?” I asked him and he nodded his head and looked at me smiling.

I wanted to say something but was cut when I felt Jae’s lips on mine.

Wait…what! I starred shocked at Jae that kissed me and I closed my eyes and kissed him back.

I felt something wet on my skin and opened my eyes and my eyes widen when I saw that Jae was crying while kissing me.

I broke the kiss and he fell on his knees crying like a little child only with no sound coming from him.

       

........

COMMENT PLEASE!!