Chapter 3

Can I Be Scared

   #1.Who is your favorite VIXX m//ember//?

/Taekwoon/Leo oppa

____________________________________________________________

       Leo was walking down the hill, he didn't have a home to go to for many years. He just moved around every once a week for how long he no longer counted after 100.

       He was excited to finally talk with Hongbin again, it had been 1000 years since Leo died and incarnated into a vampire, he never talked to anyone, didn't even drink human blood but instead drink wild animals. 

He met Hongbin 200 years ago and fell inlove with him. It was a mistake he knew that but when Hongbin saw him walking in the dark forest, he accidently ate a posion creature and was losing his strength and visin to see where he was going. It was Hongbin that healed him with the help of his two genious parents. Never leaving his side.

Waking up to see a beautiful creature staring at you all week you would be frightened to as Leo screamed a manly scream when he gained consious.

      " WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!!!!??????" He screamed

 "Relax, my name is Hongbin, me and my parents took cre of you after I found you unconsious at the entrance of the dark forest, by the way what were you doing there? Humans aren't suppose to go near that place." Hongbin calmedly asked

"Who ever said that I was human?" Leo blurted out before thinking and regretted

    "Wh-what?"

//Smack himself on the forehead//

"It-it's nothing,forget what I just said"Leo stuttered away

Not wanting to tired out the young handsome stranger,Hongbin went to the kitchen to make him some porridge to eat.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

       Oh Hongbin,you would have no idea how many years I've been waiting for you to finally be back,but if only you could remember me too Leo thought to himself as small tears of loneliness trailed down his cheeks.

       Down the road Leo could see a very rundown 'home' and with a heavy sigh procceded towards it.                                                                       Lurking in the shadows there was a three pairs of green eyes following him.

"Guys I know you're there,no need to hide" Leo said without taking his eyes of the rundown home

"Well I see you still have your strong senses even after all these years" a guy with multi-colored hair submurdge(?) from the shadows followed with a handsome deer and an owl that transformed into 'humans'.

"Hi Leo hyung the one that transformed from an owl called out to him, hugging him afterwards. He knew that Leo didn't like to have skinship before 100 years ago but thanks to that 'Hongbin boy' he was okay.Nobody knew what happened to him or Hongbin except Leo himself but he wouldn't tell anyone about it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

      Leo hyung is so quiet today...Did something happen to him again?                                                                                                                                     Hyung,are you alright?Why are you so quiet?

HYUNG? HYUNG! HYUNG!!!

"HONGBIN! LEE HONGBIN WAKE UP!" a voice shouted

"Huh?HakYeon hyung why are you shouting?You might wake up the neighbors again" Hongbin sat up,rubbing the sleepiness away from his eyes

"Oh Thank gosh you're alright,you had me worried when you weren't waking up and it looked like you had a nightmare or something"his eyes were showing fear and relieve at the same time when Hongbin looked up at him

    "I was,hyung.I was dreaming about someone with the same name as Leo hyung but except this Leo had blue hair and red eyes that could pierece you through with just his stares" Hongbin thought back to his strange dream.                                                                                                                          "And hyung, I had the same dream about him just the morning before I bumped into Leo hyung at school"

"Really?" Ravi was standing there with his arms crossed,leaning on the door listening to them talk."What happened?"

"We were standing with a croud(?) of angry people demanding to hang these two middle aged couple but I called them 'mom' and 'dad' and I was crying on Leos' shoulder saying that the people were being cruel and I wanted my parents and that they were making a mistake, and then he asked me this strange question, he asked me if I trust him and I said 'yes I trust you' but then he said never to trust anyone" Hongbin thought back to the first dream that he had,the very first dream he ever had in his whole life.

"Wow" Ravi had his jaw dropped while HakYeon looked like he was about to cry rivers and Hongbin was confused at their reactions because he didn't understand his dream and thought nothing of it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

          I'm sorry to make this(every chapter) so short, only 763 words but hey I updated(FINALLY)

PLease comment and tell me what you think and tell me what I should do so that I can update faster (Any ideas to make the story more fun to read)