Hyung Is Back~

Deers Cuddle Too!

Jongin was a man of two personalities. Two-faced, you could say, but that could come off as an insult, and he wasn't a bad person.

At school, the tan-skinned teenager was the average popular playboy. You could always find him running through the hallways or hiding in the classrooms. Just look for the large crowd of females and males screaming "Kai! Kai!". Or you could find him a few hours after school, perhaps by the lockers or behind the language building, receiving another heartfelt confession. He couldn't deny it, he was a popular guy.

However, all of those stories of his midnight flings with hot blonde American woman or doing drugs were pure lies. His five roommates knew. Jongin didn't have an ounce of dating experience, and he had never even thought about doing drugs in his entire life. He still hadn't even had his first kiss yet! Or held hands with someone!

Behind the white fence and the large brown door of their shared house, his favorite hyungs and dongsaeng always came home from work or university, finding him laying on the couch with his three dogs huddled together under his blanket, peeking out under the white cloth to watch cartoons with him. No ual innuendos, no cocky attitude, no ed uniform shirt or messy hair.

Just a simple tall boy with nerdy glasses and neatly combed hair, dressed in an oversized t-shirt and  fluffy pajama pants.

Perhaps his different personalities at home and at school did make him "two-faced",  but it didn't hurt anyone. Okay, so maybe he broke a few hearts here and there...

Actually, make that many, many broken hearts, but whose counting right?

Jongin sighed as he walked his three precious dogs. He couldn't help it that he acted different. One second he was walking to school with his dongsaeng, Oh Sehun, and the next his tie was hanging around his shoulders and he was ditching class on the roof with his other friends. He did it without even knowing it.

"Jjangu...Monggu...Jjangah...What do I do?" he asked.

His three dogs stopped walking. Jjangah turned and nuzzled his leg, as if sensing his distress and trying to console him. Monggu and Jjangu began barking. Jongin looked up and saw some students from his school. He quickly recognized Soo Jung, the y girl who was always stalking him, and Yuri, the one who was always clinging onto him. Jongin paled and ran down the nearest escape, which so happened to be under the bridge. He dived underneath some blankets, signaling his dogs to be quiet while the group of girls passed.

"Was that Kai?"

"It couldn't have been. Those clothes do not go with him."

"Still, lets look for him."

He heard them run away, and was about to come out when someone's shoes came into view. His breath hitched and he shrunk back when the blankets were peeled off him.

"Oh, hey Kkamjong."

Jongin had never been more relieved to hear Sehun's annoying insults in his entire life. He stood up, brushing himself off. Jjangu, Monggu, and Jjangah shook themselves.

"Hey Sehunnie," he said, acting as if nothing happened.

"I'm not even going to ask." Sehun said. Jongin smiled gratefully. "Were you headed home?"

"I just came out of the house."

"...you were going out to buy the bubble tea and cake Joonmyeon hyung asked you too, right?"

"No. He did?!"

"Omo hyung, you're lucky I did it, or Joonmyeon hyung would never forgive you for messing up Luhannie's welcome back party."

There was a small moment of silence. A large gust of wind blew by them, and Jongin took off running in the direction of their house. Sehun let out a laugh before sprinting after him.

The two maknaes arrived at the house minutes before anyone else. Jongin barely had enough time to take out the cake from its box before the front door opened. A familiar border collie pranced into the kitchen, followed by a familiar mop of blonde hair. Jongin smiled.

"Luhan hyung!"

Luhan glanced up, breaking out in a happy grin before he ran to hug his dongsaeng. Jongin let out a cheerful laugh as Luhan enveloped him in his infamous bear hug.

Jongin noticed how his hyung had become a bit taller over his time away. He was no longer skinny, having toned down a bit, but not that much. His hair was longer, his bangs framing his face. He had lost the flower like smell, (right after Sehun told him he smelled like Victoria noona), and now carried the scent of vanilla. He was still pretty pale, but had more color.

However, Luhan still has his adorable face, and he still looked like a girl.

"I'd love to- I mean, I'd hate to interrupt the moment, you see, but we're here to celebrate Luhan hyung's return from America, not your becoming a couple."

Luhan and Jongin let each other go and glared at a smirking Jongdae. Jongdae snickered as he played with his phone.

"A picture is worth a thousand words. Easy blackmail, Jongin," he snickered. "You have much to learn, my friend."

"You're still quite the troll, aren't you, Jongdae?" Luhan shot back,

"I am the Trolling King! Bow down to me, peasants, for I am King Jongdae!"

"Pfft, Super Chen."

Jongdae smacked a laughing Yifan upside the head. The older stopped laughing and took him in a headlock. Sehun rolled his eyes.

"Welcome back, hyung," he said.

"Aw, thank you Sehunnie!"

Jongin glared at Sehun, who held up a peace sign behind Luhan's back as they hugged. He was about to rip Luhan off of him when Joonmyeon came. Lucky Sehun, or else Jongin would have ripped him to pieces.

"Jonginnie and Sehunnie brought your favorite cake and bubble tea." Joonmyeon said. "For our favorite hyung."

"Saranghaeyo Lu-haenn-ie!" Jongdae sang, making a heart with his arms.

Luhan giggled. "Where is Chanyeollie?"

"Hyung is still on his job transfer in France. He'll be back in a week or so," Sehun replied.

"Oh... I miss him dearly." Jongin's face fell. Luhan glanced at him. "But of course, I missed everyone equally."

"So cheer up, tan man, Luhan still loves ya," Jongdae grinned cheekily.

Luhan smiled. Jongin glared at Jongdae once more before eating the piece of cake fed to him by his hyung. Jongdae let out a loud howl of laughter and the tan-skinned teenager glared at Luhan. Luhan shrugged before feeding him another bite.


        _______________________

Jongin glanced around Luhan's bedroom. The older blonde was drying his hair in front of the mirror, making faces at his younger friend. Jongin's legs were beginning to ache, so he tried to sit down on Luhan's bed.

He found himself on the floor outside of Luhan's room a few seconds after.

"Not on my bed, mister," Luhan said.

"Aish! Hyung!"

"Goodnight, Jonginnie," He sang before closing the door.

Jongin grumbled something incoherent before trudging off to his own room. He walked inside and closed the door, and flopped down onto his bed. He turned off the lamp next to his bed and sighed.

"Stupid hyung," he murmured before going to sleep.

          ________________________

The door opened and closed. Footsteps echoed in the bedroom as someone walked closer. Jongin stirred and opened his eyes. He saw someone walking over to him at a zombie-like pace, and he opened his curtain.

The moonlight seeped through, shining down on light blonde hair. Closed eyes were covered by blonde bangs. Jongin choked.

"L-Luhan hyung?!"