Maps

Maps

A quick sigh left his lips as his eyes focused on the screen of his phone. Fingers tapped out an address into his phone. He heaved a sigh as he threaded his fingers through his hair. Hansol was to meeting up with someone today. A close friend who he hasn't seen in awhile. Not since he moved to a whole different damn country. He wore a pair of loose fitted jeans, a plain white t-shirt, and his pair of galaxy patterned vans. Hansol gave his left hand a shake, the bracelets on his wrist clanking together. One made of jade beads, the other of wooden beads.

With a crinkle of his nose, he picked up his phone and hopped his way out, following the pathway the map on his phone had laid out. He had barely woken up when the text message came through. He sighed quietly as he shifted his sights to scan the surroundings. Thin lips parted as his brows furrowed together. Hansol wasn't sure he'd been out this way... If he had, then he wasn't paying very much mind to the surroundings. But of course, he was sort of hyper aware of everything at the moment.

Humming quietly, he lifted his phone up to check the directions. Hansol looked up, around, and back to his phone. Admittedly, that probably wasn't the best idea. He zoned in on the phone's screen, and the screen alone, completely disregarding his current surroundings.

--THUD!!

He was quickly ripped back to reality when his face knocked into a pole. His left hand, with the phone he was oh so fascinated in, rested against the rude object that had totally come out of nowhere. Totally. While his right lifted to cover his nose. A groan slipped from his lips. How embarrassing. He silently prayed to whatever God that no one had actually seen that.

To his dismay, he wasn't so lucky. Hojoon had really just been there minding his own business, listening to the music that was pulsing through his headphones. He had to admit, he'd missed it here. He'd also missed someone in particular. Which was the whole reason of him at least looking to be minding his own.
A loud noise tore him from his thoughts. Blinking quickly, he removed his headphones and walked over. Hojoon placed a hand on the male's shoulder and quirked a brow. "Hey, are you alright?"

"I'm alright, yeah." Hansol answered quickly, shifting his sights upward. He froze. This had just gotten ten times more embarrassing. 

Hojoon's lips curled into a small smile when he realized who had just knocked themselves into the pole. A quiet laugh escaped his lips as he s his arms around the younger. "Nothing's really changed about you, has it?"

Hansol leaned into Hojoon, keeping his right hand over his nose. He didn't want to risk having a nosebleed and getting all over Hojoon. The embarrassment would increase 100 fold. His left arm made its way around Hojoon, hand tilting the phone. The screen read "Destination Reached."

A choked laugh slipped from Hansol's lips. "Clever.. The map lead me to you..."