One-shot

Wild pet

 

 

  - Oh My God, I'm so tired, - you said in a low voice, checking your watch. It was 7 in the evening and you've been working for more than 7 hours already. The shooting of the music video was so tiring today because you've been running around shooting for those long 7 hours. And all of that was because of the guy who was now following around another girl right in front of you. And if it wasn't enough, he's been distracting you all day. You had to try your best to focus and pick out the best outfits for the music video. You wondered why did you even agree to be his stylist when you could work in any company as a designer. Well, to be honest, you couldn't refuse your absolutely ideal boyfriend, who was like a king, who gifted you his kingdom. And every time you were with him, every attention he gave to you made you feel like a queen. Yes, you were Jang Keun Suk's girlfriend. The one and only JKS. You looked at the screen and saw his magnetic smile. You couldn't help but bite your lip to prevent yourself from smiling back to him. Your relationship had to be kept secret. 

After a while the shooting finished and everyone started going home. Keun Suk walked towards you and stopped you by holding your arm. You turned around.

- Can you help me with something? I need a little fashion advice. I have to attend some place tonight, - he smiled at you. Only you knew the meaning behind that smile. 

- Of course, - you replied calmly and he released your arm. - Let's go, - you said, leading him to the dressing room. Once you went in the dressing room, Keun Suk swiftly locked the door.

- What are you doing? What if someone comes in and discovers that only two of us are here? - you panicked.

- How would they know that? If someone knocks on the door, we just won't open it, - he smiled, approaching you. He s his arms around your waist and pushed your body closer to his. 

- I missed you, - he inhaled your scent, nuzzling on your neck. 

- Me too, - you smiled with sparkling eyes and stood on your tiptoes to snake your arms around his neck. He smiled back and slowly leaned in. He stared at your lips and bit his lower lip. Like his beauty wasn't enough he always made your heart beat even faster with those little actions.

Jang Geun Suk's POV

I stared at her lips and couldn't resist her anymore. She was distracting me all day. I had to put my best effort to make myself act like I was interested in the girl who acted in the music video. I was always imagining that my beautiful girlfriend here was that girl. 

I locked her lips with mine and started kissing her in a slow, affectionate way. I missed her lips so much even though we kissed just yesterday. After confessing to her and after she finally became my girlfriend I felt so happy. Everywhere I went, I wanted to see her, which is why I offered her to work as my stylist even though she was already working in one of the biggest fashion companies in our country. I her lower lip and on it, taking her to another level. I roughly attacked her lips and bit on her lower lip, while our tongues fought for dominance. She was responding with so much passion that I realized that if I kept kissing her like this I wouldn't be able to control myself anymore. I pulled away from her and we both regained our lost breathe. 

- You look like a graceful tiger today, - she giggled. I chuckled at her words.

- You think so? Then why shouldn't you give your pet some affection? - I said, sitting on the couch behind me and making her sit on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her again while her arms were still wrapped around my neck.

- How can you call my graceful tiger a pet? - she faked an offended face and laughed. The sound of her laugh was the most beautiful sound I ever heard in my life.

- Because I'm a wild pet, - I chuckled, resting my head on her chest. I closed my eyes, listening to her heartbeat. 

- I love you, - I said, never opening my eyes.

- I love you too. Very very much, - she replied. Even though my eyes were closed I could feel her smiling. I smiled too.