▲140801 Red Velvet's Naver Interview

♕Red Velvet♕ 레드벨벳 ★ [All About Red Velvet] ★

Naver Interview

Red Velvet (Wendy, Seulgi, Irene, and Joy) is the first new girl group debuted by SM Entertainment since Girls’ Generation and f(x). Their labelmates, TVXQ, Girls’ Generation, Super Junior, SHINee, etc. already gained global popularity, as it took 5 years to form this group of ladies, and their endless support and advice is continuing on.

Under the cascading spotlights, Red Velvet performed their debut stage on the first on KBS’s “Music Bank”. Today Red Velvet sat down for an interview in the “Music Bank” waiting room.

Today Red Velvet expressed their thankfulness to their SM sunbaes. Member Seulgi said, “We fostered our dream as singers when we saw our sunbaes, Girls’ Generation and TVXQ. They had heard the news of our debut today and congratulated us and advised us to work hard. We’re really thankful.”

Irene and Joy added, “f(x), SHINee, and Super Junior sunbaes also congratulated us and we gained strength because of the advice they gave us on how to act on stage.”

Then they said, “We hope to become a globally-known group like our sunbaes. Our dream is to work hard and one day become someone else’s role model.”

F(x)’s Amber and SHINee’s Jonghyun filled their SNS accounts with support for Red Velvet. Amber posted, “Teddy Bear, congrats on your debut. Please cheer on Red Velvet. Happiness!” And also include a photo she took with Seulgi. Jonghyun also deliver his support by posting “Red Velvet is really cute, Happiness!”

Red Velvet had their debut stage today on KBS’s “Music Bank”. Following that, they will appear on MBC’s “Show! Music Core” on the second and SBS’s “Inkigayo” on the third and set the stage with their debut single “행복 (Happiness)” while kicking off full-scale promotional activities.

Meanwhile, Red Velvet’s first digital single “행복 (Happiness)” will drop at noon on August 4th.

Source: Naver

Trans: Dahye@yeah-redvelvet

(take out translations with full credit!)