When Love Takes Over part 2

Forbidden Touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong looked at him and smirked seeing Siwon's shocked face.He didn't want to let Yunho see him like this but he had to protect his love.His lover,they had gone through so much to be together and now that they are together he wont let a bastard destroy his happiness.

Kyuhyun smirked and looked his hyung.....,his old warrior like hyung is back.Changmin looked at them shocked.

"So Siwon you dare to come after what you done and also dared to hurt my lover and friends??"Jaejoong said and smiled while the sky was getting darker and darker,like his soul.....Their was a reason why no one wanted Jaejoong's old warrior cold side.Because they knew he could go all crazy and kill even his own kind.

"Oh baby i like your dark side,come to me.Show me what you can do"Siwon said and smiled when Jaejoong raised his sword and then the fight started.Jaejoong was not going easy on the latter.All the hate and anger he felt all those years.The pain and the feeling he had when he thought he will lost everyone was his strengh.

"Your time is over,my friend"Jaejoong said and his eyes become light blue with black hair.Right then a eartquake started dividing the fight field in two.

In the one side were Yunho and all the Demons,including Kyuhyun and on the other side was Jaejoong with Siwon.

Yunho felt like a fool.Jaejoong's power wasn't.....Angelic?Something screamed to him that this side was not good.....

With Siwon and Jaejoong

Jaejoong smiled and looked the now scared Siwon,He didn't needed much and now Siwon was at his knees "begging" the latter

"Oh,no my dear what i will do to you is what you deserve"Jaejoong said and started hitting him,then he started saying some words and Siwon started screaming from pain.the earth was opened in two.You could see hell.The depths of hell were showed and some shadows started grabbing Siwon inside.Yunho as Hell Prince now who they were and what their job was

They were called "The punishers"of hell.They were shadows that could make your worst nightmare come true.Punishing you in the worst possible way.

Yunho was shocked something like that to be able to open the earth at two and make them come out was something only demons could do.....Yunho was sure about it.....

"NO!!!!!LEAVE ME YOU BASTARTS!!!!!"Siwon screamed while the darks shadows took him inside hell and the earth was once one.

The illusion's of Jaejoong when he had lost his memory.The little house and his little siblings disappeared.....

Jaejoong collasped making them shocked again.Kyuhyun runned to his Hyung side,placing the older's head at his lap.

"Kyuhyun what the hell is going on?"Yunho said and was looking his lover body shocked

"I-i will tell you,but let's go home for now"Kyuhyun said and Yunho carried his lover in his arms still shocked.


 

After they returned home and placed Jaejoong in Yunho's bed,the others Yunho,Junsu,Changmin,Yoochun and Kyuhyun were in the living room

"So what was that?"Yoochun said and looked the younger angel,wanting to find some answers

"Well,you now the kind called "Dark Knights" right?"Kyuyun asked and looked all o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter