That Night

Forbidden Touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A beautiful and dark night,a demon was walking while looking at the people that was passing by with a boring look at his handsome face,he was bored his life wasn't interesting at all,people especially girl's was his toy's.No one was going against him,he was cold and powerful he was getting everything he wanted,but what was that he wanted?No one know,money,'s,and friends,maybe lover?

But that night was gonna change everything at his bored and cold life..That night...

He was walking at a park with so many people,chasing and make fun of each other...it was past midnight,a star come across the sky  it was really beautiful,then suddenly it was cominng closer and an angel fell close to him,he was beautiful,The Demon couldn't explain what he felt,milky white skin,blonde hair and brown eyes,he's pure white wings was full of blood,he looked at the demon with a breathtaking smile and then collasped..

Angel P.O.V

I was in heaven walking when suddenly i was feeling dizzy,and then everything turned black....That strange feeling like i was falling into a black hole again and again........My wings was full with blood then i fell at the earth,i couldn't do anything,i couldn't move or speak in front of me was a black shadow i started feeling dizzy and then again black...

End Of his P.O.V

 

Demon's P.O.V

I was walking while looking at those little and weak people with a bored look at my face,"why are they so weak?nobody ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter